Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:52 am
Ross looked at her and at Vivi. "what was that look for Vi?" he asked while walking between the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:58 am
Vivi sighed "Oh, you silly you know why! Cusin' to a minaum dear." she then telaports in front of Scarlet. "Please, Lady Scarlet remeber the song we made up?.....*starts to sing it*Friends are forever, friends are for life and when we are together we will shine forever more! Please you must remember somethin'!" she says to her.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:59 am
Ross looked at Vivi and caught sight of the necklace she was wearing. "Vi, your necklace, I remember you and Scarlet both had identical ones..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 am
"Good thinkin' Ross!" Vivi gives him a quick peck on the cheek then shows Scarlet the necklace.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:02 am
User ImageScarlet was spanced out and when she heard the woman in front of her she snapped out of it. So she didn't see her teleport infront of her or even here half of what she said. "Uh...sorry spaced out...anyways I really tired so im going to look for the police station and hopefully they can take me to my aunts. Excuse me," Scarlet finally found the satation. Before walking in she told the girl, "I'm sorry but i don't remember ever hearing that song." She then walked into the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:05 am
Vivi was on the verge of tears with that statement. that she hide her face in Ross's shoulder.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:20 am
User ImageHas Scarlet waited for someone to help her she said to herself, "Necklace....what necklace." She touched her collor bone and felt nothing there was no necklace. She sighed and sat there until finally someone was able to help her and they spoke english...sweet english. She was given the directions and once she got them she set out. "Hmm maybe they left by now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:35 am
Ross stroked Vivi's hair. "don't worry, I doubt she'd remember much." He hugged her and looked over her shoulder at the door. He saw Scarlet walking out of the station. "Scarlet. Please, trust us. This isn't your world, as a child, don't you remember dreaming of a castle, a world that was pure?" he asked her stroking Vivi's hair again.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:47 am
User ImageScarlet stood straight and looked foward answering him, "I've dreamt of such a place," she looked over at him and had a serious face, "But it was but a dream. No place like that exist and if it did i couldn't be a part of it." She walked over to them and stood a couple feet away. "As for the whole trust thing don't count on it. I cant trust people i don't know, people that seem to dewl on silly little dreams like a castle and a pure world. There is no such thing as a pure world. Theres always something tainted whether its a person or the world itself. I'm done dreaming im done thinking about fantasy. I'm done with hopeing that the dreams i have will come true. Those dreams are nothing but dreams, and i've finally opened my eyes to see that." Scarlet then abrutly turned around and headed for her aunts house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:05 am
Ross looked down at his forearm, which was exposed by the civilian clothes. On the exposed skin was a tattoo, given to most Knights of the king. The crest of the kingdom. The castle with crossed swords above it. He grabbed Vivi's arm and lead her to Scarlets side. Walking next to Scarlet he showed her his arm. "Do you remember this crest in your dreams? On flags and banners. On the chests of knights armor... on the ground of a great hall."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:09 am
User ImageScarlet looked down to see his arm and when she saw the crest she had a flash back. She was a little girl then and she was in a weird place and she was sitting on someones lap. Above the person she was sitting on there was crest like the one on his arm. She shook her head and pushed it back, she didn't want to believe it. "Look just leave me alone i had enough of this," Scarlet sped up her pace again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:14 am
"You remember something, don't you?" He put his arm down and sped up with Scarlet. "don't you remember the elves? you used to love them, you thought they were beautiful creatures." He smiled as he remember the face of a 3 year old Scarlet watching the elves come into the castle grounds for a meeting with the king, then asking him why he wasn't with them. "and the demons, you said you didn't fear them, you said that nothing could scare you."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:25 am
User Image[Scarlet stopped and looked up at him she looked deep into his eyes. "If it was true if by any chance it was all true then tell me why should i care. Why should i care after being abandoned here on this earth and left with two people that hated me and that beat me everytime i did something wrong. If i was truely wanted back then you wouldn't be searching for me now and i would have been home long ago. Maybe i do have memories of that place you speak of, but i simply wont allow my self to remember them. I've spent my whole life hoping and it stops now." Scarlet stood there and finally waited to hear his response.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:32 am
Ross looked away from her ashamed. "we've been looking for you since you first disappeared and came here, when you were only five years old. Not one day have we not looked. But you were not abandoned. No one knows how you got here. You should care, because you are our princess. Our future queen. Only now we have found you. But instead of coming with happy news of how your land fairs, instead we come with sad news of the illness of your father, and of the Rebel forces threatening the kingdom." he looked up at her. "only so long can the king survive with his illness. We have tried healing him, but only you have the power to do so. You are the most powerful being in the whole of the kingdom."

(can I make a dragon that belongs to the princess? it would be a sort of side character...)  

Gold Marra

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces