Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Kaeanlanna didn't buy his explanation. He knew that her father was Galbatorix, and that a sword as regal as the one she found wouldn't be hard to get. But, nonetheless, she went along with it. Although, at his last statement, he seemed a little bossy. 'Just hold your tounge....' She reminded herself internally, staring down at the wood and working on it. Keenan had sensed her frustration, and told her she was doing a good job at keeping her temper.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:54 pm
Raudr turned his back to Kaeanlanna and picked up his own piece of wood. He could just split one with magic and use that but a hand cut one would last longer and be more durable. He went to work on his own and within minutes he was done. He had done this countless times and was very good at it. As he worked on his staff he thought about his decision with telling her about his father's sword. Did I do the right thing by not telling her about it? He put these thoughts aside and stood up. He twirled the staff around and smiled at his handiwork. He turned back to Kaeanlanna and told her to join him when she was finished.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:29 pm
Kaeanlanna had no idea if she was carving the staff out right. She wasn't taught that kind of thing. Plus, it would be odd sparring with a complete stranger. She started thinking that she should have turned back when she could. Keenan instantly interupped her thoughts, he thought that would have been a bad idea. She scowled. It seemed as if the odds were against her now. Even her dragon was thinking the complete opposite of her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:39 pm
Raudr noticed that she might be having trouble and walked over. "You don't know how to carve a good staff huh?"He didn't want to make fun of her because he figured that she wouldn't know how. He held out his hand for the wood and asked, "Here. Let me show you how to do it right."He made sure not to sound too bossy.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:05 am
Kaeanlanna refrained from making any comments at what he said. She handed over the wood, biting her tounge to try and prevent herself from being rude. As soon as her lap was free, Keenan leaped into it, and sat down to watch Raudr carve the staff.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:59 am
Raudr sat down in front of her and pulled out his knife. He looked over the wood quickly and noticed why it looked wrong. All the sides are uneven. You want every side to be even so when you grip it it won't mess up your fingers. If you would have continued like this and we sparred with them your fingers would have blisters for a while. Been there, done that."Raudr smiled at a past memory of several days of pain when he made the same mistake. He looked at Kaeanlanna's hands for a feel on how she should grip it and formed the staff so it should fit her hands nicely. Finished, he handed back to her and stood up. He stepped back a couple paces and twirled his own staff around. "When your ready, come at me with it."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:02 pm
Kaeanlanna raised an eyebrow. "You want me to sparr, with you?" she said in disbelief. Keenan thought it would be fun, and let her know that. "Oh, alright Keenan. I swear, you are my opposite." She said, shaking her head. She waited for a moment while she got a feel for the staff, and eyeing Raudr, trying to figure out which way she should come at him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:13 pm
Raudr smiled and switched his staff to his left hand. He didn't expect Kaeanlanna to be able to properly wield the staff so he figured he could wield his own with his weak hand. He held it like a sword with his hand close to one end of the staff with a little distance from the end. He raised his right hand and beckoned her to bring it on. Let's see if pretty little princess has any combat training. Knowing that Galbatorix probably had plans for Kaeanlanna he likely had her learn to wield a sword and maybe a bow but a staff is slightly different story. One with which he had practiced many times. In fact it was the first weapon he felt comfortable with when he was growing up.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:19 pm
Kaeanlanna took a deep breath as she raised the staff, keeping her body relaxed so it would be easier to move. She kept her breathing even and regular, and planning to keep it that way. Making sure her feet were shoulder length apart, she tried to get a feel for her staff. They were a totally new field for her, only using one maybe once or twice while she was trained. "If you insist, ladies first, right?" she said seconds before she lunged.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:10 pm
Without skipping a beat, Raudr turned and side stepped her lunge. He laughed at her attempt and lightly tapped her shoulder with his staff. "I'm sorry, but was that an attack? I barely felt the wind go by my body."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:53 pm
Kaeanlanna scowled. Mocking her? Really? That wasn't a smart thing to do. She had figured beforehand that he would sidestep and took the opportunity to maneuver the staff around to hit the back of his knee.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:29 pm
Raudr could have seen this move from a mile away and simply moved his body around the attack a little so the move brushed by his knee. He brought his own staff down onto her hands as to disarm her.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:37 pm
Kaeanlanna refused to let go of the staff, even when her hands were hit. She was taught to fight through the pain. She put up a mental barrier, keeping even Keenan out. With one hand, she grabbed his staff and yanked on it with suprising force. She didn't care if it slipped out of his hands, or if he kept a tight hold on it, either way would work for her. It was safe to say she was throughly enraged at this point.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:51 pm
Raudr was thoroughly surprised where her energy came from as she held onto her staff and grabbed his staff in the same instant. Still surprised he held on to the staff as she pulled him so he fell on his face to the ground. He let go of the staff now."Ow." Raudr law with his face in the dirt for a while. Geez, if I knew this was going to happen then I wouldn't have messed around. I guess I'm not a very good teacher.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 pm
Kaeanlanna managed to repress a smile. She walked up to him, lying on the ground. "Would you like some help?" She asked, offering him her hand. She was pleased with the results of her actions. "Fair warning, I don't like getting mocked. It tends to tick me off, and it usually ends badly for the other person..."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff