Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
School Time Romance~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:09 am
"Let's put it this way.I can't even think of one person, other then you, who could do that. That was amazing."Leah said her eyes shining with excitment.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:19 pm
Alfie grinned from ear to ear. "Great. I think I'll put it in right before my backflip, then. I tried the combo in my backyard yesterday night, and I think with some practice, I can nail it." He pulled the hem of his shirt down, to prevent it from riding up and showing his stomach.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:52 pm
"I don't know if this is an appropriate question or not, but I know that dancing takes a lot of work. So I was wondering, if you don't mind answering, how ripped are you?"Leah asked flushing a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 pm
((I am SO Sorry!!!!! This completely slipped my mind. Dx))

Alfie blushed and avoided her eyes. "Well, not as much as you'd think. I'm strong, I guess, but I have a really lean body type, so I'm not much muscle. Not much of anything, really." He wasn't sure if he was being modest or not, since he didn't see himself as others did. But he did know that he wasn't a fan of taking off his shirt, no matter how good he looked.

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:04 pm
((It's fine. No worries.))

Leah nodded her head slowly.
"Sorry I guess that was a really weird and akward question. I'll just shut up now and watch. Or at least try to stop asking weird questions."She said smiling and trying to laugh it off.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:01 pm
Alfie laughed. "It's okay. I've just never been asked that before, so it seemed a little random to me." He fidgeted a little, wondering if he should try to keep the conversation going or end it and start dancing again.

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:01 pm
Leah lowered her head unsure of what to say. She bit her lower lip and sighed. "Maybe, you could show me sometime?"She asked blushing."You wouldn't have to though, I just get really nosey sometimes."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:48 pm
Alfie felt his face burn and tried to force his brain to function. "W-well, m-maybe we'll just have to... I dunno, go s-swimming sometime, or something." He stammered, wondering how they got so off-topic so quickly.

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:58 pm
"That would be really fun."Leah said smiling some confidance returning."I'm sorry I really will shut up now."She said closing her mouth and getting ready to watch him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:57 pm
Alfie laughed. "I don't think today's going to be a very productive day. That's okay. Why don't we just talk for a while? I can practice in my backyard later if I really have to. That is, unless you really want to watch me..."

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:02 pm
"I reallly would like to watch you."Leah said softly. "I don't know, I guess I'm just kind of hyper today."She said looking down at her knees.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:35 pm
Alfie smiled and looked at his boombox. "That's okay, I have those days, too. Except, I only show most of my emotion at home, since I don't have any friends here..." He looked at her quickly, then back to his boombox as his face reddened. "Well, except you, if you consider me a friend..."

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:37 pm
"Of course I do."Leah said looking at him and smiling happily. "Why wouldn't I?"She asked tilting her head to the side.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff