Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

KTweirdchick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:14 am
Celestial Archer
KT: Your new Operation list looks good. As for something for House Elves I've got nothing. I posted an extra credit assignment for them if they want to do it, but other than giving them cookies(which I feel a little stupid about) I really don't know what else I could do to reword them for finishing there homework sweatdrop

Well, personally, I think doing homework as a house elf would make you more likely to be a prefect when you've been sorted...
maybe, we could add a requirement to be sorted saying that you need to have done x lessons... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:51 am
KTweirdchick
Celestial Archer
KT: Your new Operation list looks good. As for something for House Elves I've got nothing. I posted an extra credit assignment for them if they want to do it, but other than giving them cookies(which I feel a little stupid about) I really don't know what else I could do to reword them for finishing there homework sweatdrop

Well, personally, I think doing homework as a house elf would make you more likely to be a prefect when you've been sorted...
maybe, we could add a requirement to be sorted saying that you need to have done x lessons... sweatdrop
that might work. as of right now everyones done the first lesson and two have done the second and the extra credit biggrin  

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

EamaneLinwe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:37 pm
*pops in* I know it say's Teachers ONLY but I made you all a pot of tea and tea biscuits with strawberry jam, and thought I'd bring it to you. Hope thats ok. *places the tray with tea and biscuits on the table and pops out*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:34 pm
EamaneLinwe
*pops in* I know it say's Teachers ONLY but I made you all a pot of tea and tea biscuits with strawberry jam, and thought I'd bring it to you. Hope thats ok. *places the tray with tea and biscuits on the table and pops out*

How nice of you!
*takes a biscuit and pours a cup of tea*
I hope it's Jasmine, but I'll drink just about any herbal tea...
it's the fruity kinds I can't stand...
confused

KTweirdchick

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:47 am
KTweirdchick
EamaneLinwe

How nice of you!
*takes a biscuit and pours a cup of tea*
I hope it's Jasmine, but I'll drink just about any herbal tea...
it's the fruity kinds I can't stand...
confused
*pouring herself a cup* I can't stand the fruity kinds either sweatdrop *takes a bit of a biscuit*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:22 am
I'm glad you like the tea and biscuits biggrin I couldn't find any fruity tea's so I guess thats good biggrin  

EamaneLinwe

KTweirdchick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:20 pm
I'd like to wellcome a new staff member!
lizzieangel will now be teaching Arithmancy!
3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:41 pm
AHHHH ok so I haven't been here only cause i really didn't notice and im posting till now cause I had to set up my class. But anywho HI yall!  

DevilsDarkAngel

KTweirdchick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:00 pm
DevilsDarkAngel
AHHHH ok so I haven't been here only cause i really didn't notice and im posting till now cause I had to set up my class. But anywho HI yall!

Not entierl sure what that meant...
but hi!
biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:10 am
KTweirdchick
I'd like to wellcome a new staff member!
lizzieangel will now be teaching Arithmancy!
3nodding
Congrats
Hi Devil

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

lizzieangel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:49 pm
Thank you for the congratulations.

This is like an idea for 10 posts back so bear with me.

There isn't anything to award the house elves with now but maybe when there are more classes we can say that they must have joined so many classes or done so many homeworks before they become a student. Maybe 3 homeworks and 20 posts would be reasonable...

It would also make sure that they would stay active and it would be good practice for when they are students.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:35 am
lizzieangel
Thank you for the congratulations.

This is like an idea for 10 posts back so bear with me.

There isn't anything to award the house elves with now but maybe when there are more classes we can say that they must have joined so many classes or done so many homeworks before they become a student. Maybe 3 homeworks and 20 posts would be reasonable...

It would also make sure that they would stay active and it would be good practice for when they are students.

I like that idea...
3nodding

KTweirdchick

lizzieangel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:28 am
Thank you! I'm glad you like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:16 pm
lizzieangel
Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

smam, yours coko and coooke?
*puts them on the table beside you and leaves*  

debbiediva

lizzieangel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:45 pm
*eats cookie but avoids coco* A further development of my idea maybe house elves could join 2 wizard classes until we get some more house elf classes set up...  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff