Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Good question." Naoko replied with a smile, looking back down at Ryuukaze. "No, not related. Sooooo... what exactly is going through your mind right now, hmm Ryuukaze-san?" that smile turned to a smirk quite easily. "What devious thoughts are being fantasized about behind those red eyes?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:22 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Devious thoughts? Me?" he snickered, pulling himself up slightly, nuzzling into Nako's belly, moving the purple fabric up with his nose and kissing the soft skin sweetly.
"Why do you say devious? It seems to me that you have quite a few devious thoughts going on as well."  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:30 pm

"I only say devious... because of that microphone incident earlier." Naoko teased, leaning forward just enough to make Ryuukaze more comfortable.
One arm draped over the back of the sofa from where he was straddling the violinist.
"My thoughts are hardly devious." the man smirked as he watched Ryuukaze. "After all, I was the one stuck in the middle of that sandwich." he laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:45 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"You say that like you didn't like it." he commented on the sandwich statement.
"I mean, I don't even really like men, not like this." he lied, eyes shifting in a seductive manner, "But there's something about you...and Kai. He's hot, and you're so cool, and both of you are way too gorgeous to pass up."  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Laughing, Naoko put his hands on his hips, "Are you crazy?" he asked before leaning forward, angling his weight to grind down suggestively, before claiming another kiss from Ryuukaze.
When he pulled back slightly, blond bangs were falling into his eyes. "Who could ever mind being in a sandwich as gorgeous as that, hmm?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:09 am
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Me? Gorgeous?" he feigned shock, returning the kiss.
Moving his left hand slowly, Ryu used one finger to push the blond bangs out of the man's eyes.
For a few moments he just stared at Nako's eyes, enthralled by the cool, yet somehow warm glow they gave.
"Perhaps I am crazy though...kinda crazy for you." his smile then could have lit up a room on its own. Ryu had to admit, he really liked this guy.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:29 am

Smirking, Naoko didn't even move as he gazed back down at the violinist.
"I thought you had to be careful about who you were seen with..." the pianist whispered, thinking about claiming those lips with his own again...
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
'Time on the room is up!'
That damned female voice... hearing it again just infuriated Naoko and he sighed. "Guess our fun's over..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 am
Ryuukaze

User Image

"What's that supposed to mean? Aren't you in the same position as me?" he poked the artist in the chest lightly with one finger.
The knock on the door was even more unwelcome than the ringing of Kai's phone had been. Great. Just when things were getting good, of course.
"But..." he stammered, trying to think of any reason to keep the delicious treat of a man with him.
"What are you gonna do now?"  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Carefully, Naoko moved off of the violinist and stood, stretching his arms over his head. "I technically have the day off, unlike my 'clone'." he teased. "So I hadn't exactly planned anything... though I'm starting to lean toward a bar and the idea of getting drunk."
He hadn't gotten good and wasted in a long time.
"I know this one bar that you might like, if you're up for it." Oumori asked with a raised eyebrow.
If only he had known that he and Ryuukaze were about to run into 'Hikari ya Yami's' new lead guitarist at said bar...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:37 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai unbuttoned his coat upon entering the recording studio and set it down on the back of a chair. The sound technician greeted him with a smile and handed him his schedule. Kai glanced down just to see how long he would have to be here. Great. Usually, he jumped into work with greater enthusiasm than anything else, though just this specific instance, there was just one place that he'd rather be at than here. Still, duty called.
Kai was called into a room next door, where he met his guitarist. After all, Kai was doing a somber album at the moment, instead of his usual upbeat music. Once in a while, he found it good to switch things up.
He smiled at the guitarist, who he sensed immediately was heterosexual, and shook hands with him. They set to work with the pre-recording practice.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:38 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Hell yeah! I'm down for whatever!" he went chibi for a moment, thrilled that he had just been asked on a "date" with Nako.
"I've got the day off too! Nothing to do at all for, oh...about fourteen hours!"
He was glad of this, too. Lately, he had been worked to the bone in preparation for a new album release and a local show. getting drunk with a beautiful blond was the best thing in the world, in his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Smirking, Naoko began to pull his coat back on. "Don't go all uke on me now, Ryuukaze-san." the man teased, buttoning his coat closed before beginning to carefully tie his scarves around his neck. "That's the last thing I need."
He frowned, reaching one hand into his coat pocket and pulling out his cell phone.
'I know there was something I needed to do though...' he thought, before sighing and putting the phone away.
"Since karaoke was your treat, the bar will be mine."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:48 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai practiced for three hours straight with that guitarist. The guitarist was actually quite good, and Kai was glad that it wasn't another arrogant b*****d that thought their guitar was the main focus of the song.
Kai sat around with the guitarist, Taki, as they got a small break before recording the first song. Their goal was to do at least three songs that day, but that seemed like a stretch, since the recorders and technicians knew that Kai was very picky with his music. Perfect wasn't perfect until it was perfect.
Taki would soon find that out too, if he hadn't heard already. After all, Kai was quite famous for it among the people in the industry who worked with him.

When the break finished, Kai walked alongside Taki to the recording studio, water bottle in hand. For now, his mind was completely away from the dragon and his 'honey.'

((Peppermint, that is the best avi ever! I LOVE YOU! xD))

N a k a i

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:52 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Who said anything about being an uke?" he was suddenly calm, cool, and collected again.
So what if he was easily excited? He had a right.
Grabbing his own coat, he slid it on and buttoned it, adjusting the ruffle of his shirt just so.
"So, if you're paying, does this make it a date?" he teased back.

((OOC: Sankyuu, Galythia!))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:52 pm
(((OOC: Whoa... post format scares me... who's James-Locke? Makes me think of Sawyer and Locke from LOST... since Sawyer's real name is James... And yeah! I was complimenting the avi in the YnM RP thread, hehe. Kawaii Ciel and Sebastian!)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff