Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:19 pm
The next thing the master said alarmed Shan. "W-what?!" he gasped in shock. "But why?!" He backed away, but his back soon felt the wall. The door was a distance away, but he knew he wouldn't be able to run to it before the master catches him.

Wasn't taking off only his shirt enough? After all, to paddle someone doesn't mean they have to be naked, unless the master didn't plan to paddle one area, but that's for things that don't include killing mice, right?!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:35 am
Kanda looked at Shan as he glared at him. He gritted his teeth as he went up to the boy. Soon he was in front of him again and started to stare into his fear-ridden eyes with his cold emotionless ones.

"You heard me. You either srip or I do it for you.at the moment I'm very aggravated." Kanda stated as he tried to stay ccalm but yo can hear the aggravation in his voice as he talked. "Unless you give me a good reason why you shouldn't do what I ordered, better speak now or do as I say midget."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:07 pm
Shan couldn't think of any other reason besides that he was very uncomfortable with the thought of stripping, especially in front of the master, and because to him it was very wrong. Of course, the master wouldn't accept a reason like that.

He didn't say a word in his defense, but he didn't make a move to obey or disobey his master either. The only thing you can hear from him was his breathing, and the only movement you could see of him would be the trembling of his body. No matter how many times he tried to say something or move, the words would be lost in his breath, and the actions lost in his shiver.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:41 pm
"Well.." Kanda said to him in a pissed off voice. And he was pissed off. He looked at the boy as Shan shook. He then grinned when he figured it out. "You don't have a reason do you?" He stated, it wasn't a question though. It was just so he could say it in his face.

"Since you cannot think of a reson, strip midget." He said as he waited. When the boy did nothing, he frowned. 'Thats it.' He thought as he grabbed the boy roughly on his right arm and began to unbutton his shirt.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:07 pm
Shan panicked as the master grabbed him and began the strip. He struggled fiercely, trying to break free and run away. It didn't matter what will happen to him next, the only thing on his mind at the moment was that he had to escape. His current attempts, however, were completely futile without having to inflict pain on the master.

There was a fight going on in his mind about whether or not he should inflict the pain, and the side that said he should won. Within a few moments Shan threw a punch at his owner's face and, though he didn't pay attention to its impact, ran through the door and down the hallway. He tried to dodge the fellow slaves walking by, but he couldn't help instinctively pushing them out of his way. The exit finally appeared to him and he sprinted out and beyond. Now all he needs to do was to find a hiding place.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:37 pm
Kanda was surprised when he got it, he let go of the boy in shock. It wasn't that it was his first time getting hit in the face..it just he didn't expect it from the boy. He watched as the boy went then growled.

He got him sense back and ran after him. When the boy ran out the door he thed. "You know what fine. He was more trouble then he was worth." He said as he went back inside. Now things can go back to how they were.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:00 pm
It seemed like Shan had been running for years until finally he almost collapsed at a familiar door. He didn't hesitate to ring the doorbell and he was thankful when his mother opened the door. Not bothering to explain, he rushed through the door and ran up to where his former room was.

Once there, he breathed a tremendous sigh of relief and sat on the familiar bed, rebuttoning his shirt. He was glad to have escaped, but he was also guilty for punching his master. Being a pacifist, he was normally against inflicting pain on others, but apparently, to justify his actions, he was in a distressed situation. Who in their right minds would want to be stripped anyway?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:19 pm
Kanda went into his room and scowled in aggravation. "Stupid midget. I can't believe he hit me." He said to himself as he treated his cheek.

When he put the bandage on, he laid down on his bed. He placed his hands behind his head and scowled at the cieling. "Good ridance.." He said as he closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep in.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:11 pm
Later that night, Shan was having a terrible time trying to sleep. His guilt for punching the master seemed to prevent him from sleeping. He didn't want to go back to the mansion, however, because he would most likely get caught again and things will just get worse.

He didn't mean to disobey his master, really he didn't, but for some reason he always managed to do it. He didn't want to kill the mouse, he never wanted to arrive at the study too late, he didn't mean to sleep there, he didn't mean to inflict any pain and run, but there are a lot of things innocent people do that they don't mean. And to think that all of this started with a simple mouse.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:30 pm
Bleep?

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:38 pm
(My bad>< Was reading an rp I am doing. Hey I got a question?)

Kanda woke up the next morning and felt like a train hit him. He tched as he sat up and ran a hand through his silky black hair. He looked out the window and thought of Shan. 'Stupid boy..I only asked him to do an order...' Kanda stated in his head, seeing his father do it all the time and seeing notuhing wrong with it. It was just how he was taught...To punish when slaves disobeyed.

'Maybe..I was kinda hard on him..' He said then blinked. "Did I just think thta? Oh my god..What is that boy doing to me?" He said as he put his hand on his head. After a minute, he got up and went to take a shower.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:49 pm
(What's the question? Anyway, sorry if the bleep bothered you.)

There was a light squeaking near the window, but Shan wasn't sure if he was imagining things or not. He had never heard any mice in this house before, so why was there that squeaking? Turning to look at the window, a familiar figure of a mouse stood there.

"Nezu!" Shan said in surprise as the mouse jumped onto the bed. "How did you get here?" He didn't expect the mouse to answer, since all mice could do was speak, so he just started petting Nezushi. He didn't expect to be missing the little mouse so much.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:32 pm
(Nah its cool^^ and would you like to join a guild my froend made? She needs ppl)

Kanda finished his shower and stood in there more than normal. He sighed. Okay so now He was feeling guilty! Kanda! How the heck could this have happen. "Damn it.." Kanda said as he took the hair out of his eyes and got his coat.

He told his driver to take him to Shan's house. He didn't know why but he had a feeling the boy would be there. When the driver reached, he got out of the car and rang the doorbell.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:52 pm
(Sure, I'll join.)

"Shan, darling, can you get the door?" the voice of Shan's mother said from downstairs. Shan looked outside his window to see the master at the door. What was he doing here?! What did he want?! Without asking himself another question Shan let Nezushi climb onto his shoulder and he walked downstairs.

He headed to the back door, hoping that the master didn't send anybody there to prevent his escape. There was no way he was going back to the terrible place. A day there unintentionally disobeying every command was already bad enough. If he was taken back, who knows what will happen?

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm
(Yay!!! okay me willl send you an invite:3)

Kanda blinked as he heard a door open. It wasn't the front door and he frowned as he went to the back. He watched as the boy started to sneak awaya nd tilted his head. "What are you doing?" He asked as he looke at him,while he leaned on the house wall.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff