Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:16 pm
"I do too. There are towns that accept them, but not all of them." Inei said. He looked down and could just faintly see Huoriel's actual outline behind the flames she put around her.

He felt her arm go around him, and he smiled. "Well, I like having you as a friend, too. And you're welcome. For a drow...you really are a great person." he said with a chuckle.

[Oh, that too xD Yeah, I got the winter cold already o.o]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:30 pm
"What's that supposed to mean?" she questioned sounding like she was offended. She poked him hard in the side a few times before bursting out in laughter for no paticular reason other then just being really, really happy.

After her laughter quieted down, she tucked her knees in slightly trying to make herself as comfortable as possible against Inei and the cave ground. "Is there anything else I should know about this world as a whole?" she questioned, sighing softly.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:32 pm
"It means I think you're a nice person." Inei explained as she began to poke him. He squirmed a little bit, laughing along with her, trying to avoid the hits. He quieted down soon after as well, sighing happily.

"Well...Let's see, I've covered the races, I've covered how you'll be treated out there...I can't think of much else that's incredibly important. Unless you have anything specific you'd like to hear about?" he asked her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:16 pm
Huoriel shook her head. "I think I understand most of it well a need to know basis,"she responded trying to think of anything she could be missing. She shrugged not able to come with up with anything. "Just tell me about your life that would be something to hear,"she finally said, relaxing against Inei.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:20 pm
"My life...for starters, I've always lived around here, in the forest." Inei began, feeling her relax against him. He had this insane urge to kiss her, but that would have been stupid. And he couldn't figure out why he had wanted to.

"I became a fighter when I finally came of age...I don't know if you'll like hearing this, but I was assigned to a group that fought the drow, mainly to stop their raids to the surface here." he explained. "I rose through the ranks quickly, and I now lead one of those groups. We fight other enemies too, so don't think I've got it in for the drow...because it just so happens that I do like one of them." he said with a soft laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:30 pm
Huoriel felt him tense up against her when he began to talk. She wondered if it was going to be a rough story and this worried her slightly. But her troubles were washed away when his voice came out relaxed and thus his body relaxed again. This brought up the question of why he had tensed up like that?

"It's fine,"she whispered when he had explained that he was assigned to the group that fought the Drow in raids. She smiled and laughed softly at his last comment, feeling slightly pleased for some reason.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:34 pm
"It's a fun job, really...well, all I'm good at that's useful." Inei continued with a chuckle. "Besides, I think it's rather noble to protect your country, which is why I became a soldier." he explained.

"Other than that, I lead a boring life. I sometimes help out in the forges, but I'm no expert there. I do some wood carvings, but nowhere near as intricately as the one you were holding, that was my Dad's. I do happen to be good at playing the flute, though." he said with a sheepish grin. Bit of a strange combination, being good at fighting and playing the flute.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:43 pm
"I would think so," Huoriel had responded when he had said it was noble to protect his country.

Huoriel just laughed when he explained to her about how he wasn't good at much. "I'm sure your carvings are quite nice to,"she assured him with a smile. "I would like to hear you play sometime," she responded to the comment of him being good at playing the flute. She wanted to hear some music it would please her ears.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:48 pm
"I can arrange for that." Inei said. "I've been given leave to come here as I please now...You know that on the first day I came to see if you were to be trusted. The second day I truly wanted to return, and had to report to the councillor about what you were doing here. I had to ask to get permission to continue to come here. By the way, you can stay until you can leave this cave...then I have to bring you in front of the council." he informed her, pulling her into a true hug with one arm.
"Don't worry about that, though. I'm sure they'll let you stay." he said confidently.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:07 pm
"I'm not worried as long as I have you by my side," she said also in confidence. She sighed softly as the blood rushed up to face again. She didn't know why this kept happening to her all she knew was that it always happened when Inei was around and she was feeling extremly happy.

"Anything you want to know?"she questioned, placing a hand on his cheek as she did.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:09 pm
"Yes, actually. How about the next chapter of your story?" Inei asked as she put a hand on his cheek. Again, he had to fight back the urge to kiss her, even on the hand.

"I know the reasons why you left the Underdark, but how did you get out of the city? I know drow cities are notoriously tough to get in and out of without being spotted." he asked, genuinely interested, and excited. He loved a good story like this.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:30 pm
Huoriel explained to him how she snuck off when the others were sleeping even though she encountered a few that tried to get in her way. She had taken them down with her magic, but that had been the easy part. When she encountered other races it wasn't as simple as using a few spells on them she had to take them down with things around her even some of her own supplies had come in handy when facing these foes. The caves had been long and winding but at least she didn't have to fight. She then had made it to the top to find Inei.

Huoriel sighed after she finished, holding herself in the curled up postion as she always did. She was glad she didn't have to fight just to survive anymore. Even being only partically in this new world she was still happier then she had ever been.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 pm
Inei listened to her whole story, nodding at appropriate times. By the time she'd finished, it was starting to get a little late outside, the sun almost on its way down.
"That was a great story, Huoriel." he said truthfully. "I need to remember that one. Your story is almost unique...once you get out of this cave, and bards learn it, they'll be singing about you and telling your tale from here to the ends of the world." he said, truly believing it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:55 pm
Huoriel laughed a little at the song that Inei thought would be sung by bards all over. "Along with the other different Drows that had emerged?" she questioned slightly amused. She noticed the sun was on its way down which made her feel saddened that he was probably about to leave her once again.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:57 am
"That's an old legend by now, though it is an epic one, still told everywhere." Inei said. "There's only been a handful throughout history."

He looked out the cave entrance, then back at Huoriel. "Now that I don't have to report back, I'll stay with you until the sun goes down. There should be enough darkness as it dips under the trees to allow you to step outside with me." he said, excited.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff