Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image

WE all looked at Dionysus to see what he would do. He just shrugged "I just like to party, I'll have Ares take care of it later. I'm sure he'd have fun with it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:18 pm
Amara disappears into wind and reappears into the chopper w/Gohan. "Sir, most of the people present here are just as confused as you are. And can't exactly be "killed" in any manner. Please land this before I have have to resort to violence and forcefully land your flying vehicles," she say calmly

"Amara, don't bother he apparently already made up his mind," Ame growls before muttering "damn humans and their pitiful one streetminds."  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:18 pm
"Is he dead?" Avienne asked hopefully. Then she picked up the same chi energy and scowled. "Damnit. Hey God, can I ******** give a good kick up his a**? I swear I won't do anything more!" she asked childishly, pointing at the direction on where the police officer crashed. When she gets back into a city, she was SO going to due this damn guy for intentionally trying to disable someone permanently. ... If there was such a damn law.

((LOL this is actually really funny. Police cop going super saiyan and a bunch of people getting at the wrong end of his stick! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:20 pm
OOC: my chopper went down before you entered.

Gohan walked back to where he crashed with a squad of soldiers. "Why the heck did you attack me??? I didn't do anything to you before you attacked me!"  

Kaylin_5171

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:20 pm
((lol i know!!))

User Image

Dionysus shrugged. "hey, I don't care...so who wants to tell Ares about this?" Zanna jumped up "Can I?" She needed and excuse to leave his party. Dionysus nodded and told her where he would be. He also said her friends could come too.
Dionysus looked at the guy who was in the chopper. "You were attacking this girls. And I didn't attack you. I disabled your helicopter" He said with a smirk. Whatever these soldiers did they wouldnt be able to kill a god

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 pm
Shunatsu
"Is he dead?" Avienne asked hopefully. Then she picked up the same chi energy and scowled. "Damnit. Hey God, can I ******** give a good kick up his a**? I swear I won't do anything more!" she asked childishly, pointing at the direction on where the police officer crashed. When she gets back into a city, she was SO going to due this damn guy for intentionally trying to disable someone permanently. ... If there was such a damn law.

((LOL this is actually really funny. Police cop going super saiyan and a bunch of people getting at the wrong end of his stick! xd ))

OOC: if your character does go to the city, my character has the advantage, he's a cop in the city

He didn't hear anyone when he asked his question. he repeated "Why did you attack me?!"  

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:24 pm
Avienne immediately raised her hand in the air. "I'm coming, no s**t. Don't argue." and ran towards Zanna. Away from freaks and closer to Zen was her main goal here to keep her sanity contained. Ah, the poor tortures one has to go through for fools.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:25 pm
"Geez, we just had to be in there when it crashed didn't we," Ame says while stumbling out of the crash.

"Correction, you had to be in there when it crashed, I jumped out at the last minute." Amara replys while smirking. She then looks at crash sight. "Hope the one dude is okay." she says a bit worried before turning to Ame. "Ame, force the other planes to land safely and freeze the engines until we get this all figured out."

"Fine, make me do all the work," Ame grumbles before recieving a dark glare from Amara. "Okay, okay I'm going." She then disappears and in the next moment the other planes are landed and ice appears around the engine areas. "There, happy."  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:26 pm
User Image

I edited my post and answered

Zanna was surprised Avi wanted to come. "Okay, well if noone else wants to go, we're leaving. Now." She started to walk away before anyone could object. She looked back to make sure Avi could follow. Once they were away from all the chaos Zanna started to walk by her. "Well jeez, that was completely random. And stupid. WHo does he think he is?"

((aww i has nickname!! lol))
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:27 pm
G0h4n1234

Gohan walked back to where he crashed with a squad of soldiers. "Why the heck did you attack me??? I didn't do anything to you before you attacked me!"

(Whoopsies, sorry! I was typing and it was posted after I had submitted it. I could delete it if needed. >.<)  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:30 pm
(In response to answer)

"1, they attacked me first, and 2, you could have killed me! Chopper crashes kill 90% of the time! I'M LUCKY I EVEN SURVIVED BOTH CRASHES!" He said. "next time, just force the chopper to land safely! Disabling it will knock it out of the sky."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:34 pm
(Im Dionysus rite now)
User Image

He rolled his eyes. "Not what I saw. I heard a gun shot and yelling." He turned to Angel. "So what happened from your point of view?" He asked. Then mumbled, "Athena should be doing this, not me.."

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:35 pm
"all I did was fire my gun into the air to see if anyone was near my crash site I never fired at anyone." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:35 pm
revenge_is_sweet
G0h4n1234

(Whoopsies, sorry! I was typing and it was posted after I had submitted it. I could delete it if needed. >.<)

((doesnt rlly matter lets just move on))  

Swervey
Crew

Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas