Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Shin's verminious fellas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:14 pm
Major update! Lots of pictures as well... I should start editing them together into one big picture from now on...

Anyways, I managed to paint a great deal of models in short time, I just wish I could have had more time with the chieftain, but he'll do for now, I can get back to spiff him up a bit later.

Slaves
User Image

Giant Rats
User Image

Weapon Teams
User Image

Warlock Engineer
User Image
User Image

Chieftain
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:13 pm
dude ... that came out so freaking awesome! i wish i could have that kind of drive with such excellent results.  

Inenor

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:45 pm
Thanks.

Right now I'm thinking of what to paint while I'm still on a painting streak, a unit of 30 stormvermins does seem pretty nice (old metal ones), or a unit of plague monks of the same unit size (also old metal ones), but I'm certainly going to start painting more Skryre troops, atleast base and undercoat them this week, Warplightning Cannon along with 1 ratling gun and 8 Jezzails.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:34 pm
Must see more ratty goodness! surprised  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:20 am
Just started bidding on an OOP Skaven Jezzail Champion model, might use it for either a warlock engineer, chieftain or what he is, a Jezzail sharpshooter.

He looks like this (model I'm buying is not painted nor primed).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I get it the next unit I'm painting is going to be my Jezzails of course, otherwise it'll be my Stormvermins.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:14 am
I'm slow with my updates when it comes to my Skaven now, but here's some pictures of them in action against Empire, never bothered to look through the pictures so I just uploaded them all.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v648/Shinobi_8745/Warhammer/Random Warhammer Games/

Guest Password: kremla  

Shinobi_8745

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:26 am
who won btw?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:52 am
Skaven won, looked pretty dark for a while.  

Shinobi_8745

Vlad von Karstein

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:37 am
paint-thing did good, yes-yes, and his army will soon be out, say ? Grey Seers are happy, to the Horned Rat, yes-yes...  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:01 pm
How is your army coming along? Or has it been delayed by the upcoming Trolls and Boar Boyz? wink  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:14 am
I would post my stormvermin if my camera wasn't screwing things up...

But haven't painted rats for a while now, I'm busy with a 2250 pts force of Fantasy Daemons Slaaneshi army, which should be finished by next week, and then we'll see if I'll continue with skaven or go for Dogs of war or my planned 1000 pts army of Orcs and Goblins plastic minis only.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:46 pm
And here's the pictures! FINALLY! So... In 3-4 days (I got lazy and didn't start until Saturday last week) I've slapped up mighty 43 Daemonettes, 1 Seeker of Slaanesh, Skaven Assassin and Warplightning cannon, and more is to come as soon as I get my white primer, meanwhile I think I'll paint my Jezzail teams and perhaps a poisoned wind mortar.

Enough gibbery chatting from me, here comes the pictures!

User Image

User Image

User Image

And of course... the Daemons...

User Image  

Shinobi_8745

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:39 am
Now I'm in the dark since I don't really know what to paint next (apart from the Jezzail Teams and the Plague Wind Mortar).

I still have the other Daemons to paint, but should be finished in one day I think, the following unpainted Skaven units I have are;

25 Plague monks
8 Poison Wind Globadiers
Various number of Rat Ogres
Various Chieftains
Various Assassins
Various Grey Seers

If I can atleast get the monks and globadiers painted I think I can turn my gaze back to my greenskins... Not to forget my Stompa! I really hate taking decisions...  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:46 pm
And now it's time for yet another update! Painted these while waiting for the washes to dry on the daemons, so I managed to finish 2 Lord choices of mine, which are my Warlord on Bonebreaker and my Verminlord, and as with the rest of the army it's a bit of a haste paintjob, so they'll fit right in. wink

Verminlord

User Image

User Image

User Image

Warlord on Bonebreaker

User Image

User Image  

Shinobi_8745

Inenor

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:32 am
that bone breaker came out looking sweet! it reminds me of a quote my friend loves to say. "...I love kicking a** and chewing bubble gum, and i'm all out of bubble gum!"  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff