Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Tampons vs Pads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inky6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:14 am
I use pads but if I'm going swimming or if it starts while I'm at the beach (happened my first time) I don't mind using a tampon so I guess I'm neutral.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 am
I'm generally pretty lazy, I don't go out that much anyway.
I prefer pads, I have too use two at a time because of a really heavy flow.
It sucks, tampons wouldn't stand a chance with me.

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ofelia1802

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:28 am
tampons during the day and pads at night i kinda wanna avoid TSS >.< so im not gonna have a tampon in me all night ICK!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:29 am
I usually wear pads, since i dont like the idea of sticking something up their, its just sounds weird to me, but ive heard they are more comfertable than a pad sweatdrop  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:37 pm
Ofelia1802
tampons during the day and pads at night i kinda wanna avoid TSS >.< so im not gonna have a tampon in me all night ICK!!!

Yeah, I only get like 6 hours of sleep a night when I have my period (because it's always during the school part of the week D: ) and the ones I get you can wear for up to 8 hours, so it's not a problem for me.
I just avoid wearing them the last two days of my period. It's pretty uncomfortable then D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:34 am
Angel Nicholson
Gotta be honest with you, I'm actually really tempted to get one.
My doctor advised it because I never know when my period is coming or how heavy it is and he said it might be more comfortable for me. He also told me that it would be safe for me to use even a couple days ahead of when it actually does come if it feels like it's going to come that day (granted, he warned me that I'd have to clean it every so often, obviously).
So I was wondering. Are you able to sleep with it in? Where do you get them? How much are they? Do you even notice it when you move around?
(Sorry if that's a lot of questions, this is a shared computer, so I can't just look it up and I'm not allowed to clear the history on this computer because of my brother D: It would be much better if I had my laptop with me.)

Yes you can sleep with them in, it's amazing being able to sleep naked and being able to sleep 8+ hours without having to take out a tampon. >__<
I got mine from London Drugs.. I don't know if you have one wherever you are.. (I'm in Canada) but I know some health food stores carry them as well. >3
Mine was $40ish.. probably around $45 with tax.. seems like a lot to drop on something that you aren't 100% you want/know is going to be good for you.. but you will save money in the long run.. I think I've saved around $40 on tampons so far.. which is amazing.. and it's good for the earth!~
You cannot feel it!~ At times it might shift down a little bit.. (rarely happens) then you can feel it... but if it's in properly it shouldn't move around and you can't feel it.. it's pretty much like a tampon without the string. XD
I've been jogging with my cup; done yoga, even went swimming with it! It stays put and doesn't leak.

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

turtlesdoexist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:16 pm
Intoxikace
Angel Nicholson
Gotta be honest with you, I'm actually really tempted to get one.
My doctor advised it because I never know when my period is coming or how heavy it is and he said it might be more comfortable for me. He also told me that it would be safe for me to use even a couple days ahead of when it actually does come if it feels like it's going to come that day (granted, he warned me that I'd have to clean it every so often, obviously).
So I was wondering. Are you able to sleep with it in? Where do you get them? How much are they? Do you even notice it when you move around?
(Sorry if that's a lot of questions, this is a shared computer, so I can't just look it up and I'm not allowed to clear the history on this computer because of my brother D: It would be much better if I had my laptop with me.)

Yes you can sleep with them in, it's amazing being able to sleep naked and being able to sleep 8+ hours without having to take out a tampon. >__<
I got mine from London Drugs.. I don't know if you have one wherever you are.. (I'm in Canada) but I know some health food stores carry them as well. >3
Mine was $40ish.. probably around $45 with tax.. seems like a lot to drop on something that you aren't 100% you want/know is going to be good for you.. but you will save money in the long run.. I think I've saved around $40 on tampons so far.. which is amazing.. and it's good for the earth!~
You cannot feel it!~ At times it might shift down a little bit.. (rarely happens) then you can feel it... but if it's in properly it shouldn't move around and you can't feel it.. it's pretty much like a tampon without the string. XD
I've been jogging with my cup; done yoga, even went swimming with it! It stays put and doesn't leak.

Couldn't agree more.
I've got a mooncup and it's so much more convienient than tampons or pads.
Doesn't leak, no risk of TSS and to be honest most of the time I forget I'm on my period when I use it ^^
Plus you can use it when you think it is your time of the month-ish, so you don't need to worry.
I've even used it whilst camping. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain
I like tampons.
I don't wear tampons without a pad, though.
I hate that if I don't wear both, there'll be a leak, but if I do, no leak.
User Image

Same here but I like pads a tad bit more.

Suiseiseki says, "Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu yo!"

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:53 pm
im afraid to learn how to use tampons. im on a swim team so eventually ill have to learn how to use them. its just to awkward for me, its hard to imagine put a tampon up there. im gonna stick with pads for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:09 pm
I use pads... I'm just afraid I'd improperly put the tampon in... but my flow is rather heavy, so... Actually, any tips on how to deal with severe cramps would be much appreciated.  

Twilight Scribe

User_20392979

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:20 pm
Pads. I can't seem to use tampons no matter how hard I try. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:25 am
User Image

I hate tampons, they're too much of a hassle. Plus, whenever I tried them, they were uncomfortable, and had to be taken out within a few minutes. For me it's just easier to stick on a pad, instead of trying to stick a cotton swab up my crotch.

User Image

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:36 pm
Hn. Have a cotton swab in my vajay, or be worried about leaking with a pad?

I'm on the tampon side. Leaking sucks and is embarrassing, so I guess tampons are good.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 pm
pads all the way  

Aria of Blood

Romantic Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:35 pm
Pads but sometimes I get a rash from them I move around to much.

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff