Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1]Treasure for the Dragon(With Crimzon ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:11 pm
He laughed softly, "these plants are more....how shall I say weak. Their lifes energy has lowered over the years and many of the species I once knew have vanished. When in my time the forests and plants were full of power taking on mythological energy one that could entice and kill people. The trees had been so alive that they could protect the forest and they would be easily angered when cut or burned. Turning a wonderful place of peace into a dangerous weapon of power. The air back that was similar...giuding the wind apperisions and the mythical creatures such as myself with tenderness and ferousity that could nock any foe out of the sky. Now it seems tame and wise, yet unclean. The four winds have some how become less of what they used to be. These winds seem how shall I say......lost their true magic and are only a caress for those who need comforting and can now be a turrent for desastor no matter if you are good or evil."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:15 pm
"Oh.." Shinji said slightly getting it. "Do you..miss that time?" He asked as he looked at him.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:27 pm
"Hmmm hard to say....it seems more peaceful now and the slight perralous winds will keep people on their toes. So in a sense I feel at peace myself, and yet oddly at home. Though if this has changed I wonder if ther are many Mythologcial beings still left in this world. Or if I am one ofe very few left."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:29 pm
"I'm not sure. I haven't met anyone like that." Shinji stated as they entered town and he showed Akuna around.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:57 pm
"Hmmmm," He sighed softly as he looked at the town with wide eyes, "Well...I can tell this has changed........alot."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 pm
"Isn't it pretty?" Shinji said as he smiled. He then took his hand and started to leave him through the streets.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:13 pm
He nodded, "Yes....but I see why the air is the way it is.....it feels like it's not needed for the protection of the human race. Building these building from mother earth has made her pleased yet said in a way that I can't explain."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:16 pm
Shinji looked at him then smiled as he nodded. "Okay. Is there any shop you want to go in?" Shinji asked in excitement.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:21 pm
He shrugged, "We dragons never bought things though once we saw something we liked we just pull out a scale and us magic to turn it into what we wanted. It just as good or if not more valueable then trinkets you got in the shops in my time. That's why our kind was hunted by all beings except the elves who were our only safe house and allies. No matter how many times a dragon pulled a scale out they would grow back within a day. Though other beings had no knowledge of that when they killed our kind. Making growth impossible.....so in other words sure," He shruged, "I might like to mimic something in your world."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:24 pm
Shinji laughed as he nodded. "Alright, how about that one." Shinji said as he pointed at the thrift shop that sold cheap good stuff. "Lets go!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:18 am
The dragon nodded though his eyes shifted to a parculiar group who he had sensed had been watching them. He kept his expression cool and calm, he didn't know who they were but he didn't like the feel in the air. Which was odd for him considering he could never sense like this before. Maybe this new world held a supressed intense magic in the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:42 am
Shinji took Akuna's hand, not noticign the group looking at them as he entered the store and showed him around. Telling him about the different stuff they advertised.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:18 am
He was surprised to say the least. It was chaulked full of things that he had never seen before. He was glad though that he didn't end up like most dragons did. Gaurding mass amounts of treasure and sluing anyone who tried to steel it. He was content with his own way of life and that was being laid back and down to earth let alone. Though when it counted if the people he cared about was threatened then he would become visious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:35 am
Shinji looked around the place then saw a bracelet that caught his eye. He let go of Akuna's hand and went up to the bracelet. It was made leather strap with a charm of a silver dragon attached to it. "Akuna, Akuna. Look." He said as he held it up. "Isn't it pretty?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:32 pm
He smiled as he walked over to him, "Cool. It looks just like my kind, but what I don't get is....if my kind died long ago while I was trapped in stone. How could they have any knowledge on what my kind looks like if I am the only one left?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff