Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:24 pm
Madelyn raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean Sir?" She asked, not wanting to get the wrong idea. Only thing that would please her right now was a bath and a gun. She sighed softly, kneading away, rubbing along his sides, gently massaging it. She poured some more lotion on her hands, and then continued to work out the knots.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:25 pm
"You can sleep in your own bed instead of with me." Andrew said as the knots kept releasing. "Yea that's the ticket."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:29 pm
Madelyn smiled appreciatively. "Thank you Sir." She said, working away, she could feel the tightness leaving his back. She gently ran her hand along his spine, rubbing it gently then running her hands over his shoulders, gently massaging them in a rolling motion. "Just tell me when you are finished Sir." She whispered, trying to keep some peace and quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:31 pm
"Oh if I'm going to tell you that then you'll be here for the night." Andrew said. "I wouldn't want this to go away." He added sighing in contentment.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 pm
Madelyn looked confused. She totally did not understand what he meant at all but she just kept working. She gently kneaded his skin, no longer feeling the tension so she started to just let her hands rub his back gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:51 pm
Andrew felt the knots gone and his personality switched again. "Hey stop touching me since the knots are gone." He said rolling over and smacking her hard. "Don't you know anything. Stupid slave." He said standing up and looking down at her. "You can't do anything right." He growled at her. "Get off my bed." He added through clenched teeth as he grabbed the chain hard.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:54 pm
Madelyn fell onto the floor with a heavy thud. She looked at him with anger and confusion. "Sorry Sir." She shot. She rubbed her neck as she stood up. "What would you like me to do now Sir?" Her tone very icy and cold.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 pm
"You're going to get punished. Harder than ever before." Andrew said his face showing a devilish smile. You're going to regret angering me slave." He said in a deeper voice than normal. "Come on time to tie you up so you can't escape punishment." He said pulling the chain as he left the room.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:05 pm
Madelyn gulped nervously and followed behind him reluctantly. "But Sir, I haven't done anything wrong. You're going to tense up again Sir. Please!" She could feel her voice crack as tears crept into her eyes. She was really afraid this time. "Please Sir! Don't hurt me!" She cried, tears rolling down her cheeks  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:17 pm
Andrew cared not what she said. She had done something wrong and he didn't care if she knew. His punishment was going to be strict and harsh. "You just stop your bellyaching and get over it." He said opening a door with multiple torture devices from a rack to stocks.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:19 pm
Madelyn's eyes widened. This has got to be illegal! She thought to herself in disbelief. "But... But... Sir!" She exclaimed, scanning the room. "Please. You had a good meal, you had a good massage! What have I done wrong!?" She cried  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:22 pm
Andrew turned and grabbed the chain tighter pulling her closer. "Easy you kept massaging even though all the knots were gone and you felt that. You don't touch me when I don't have knots. Haven't your previous masters taught you anything about respect." He asked pinning you to the wall. "Unless you were trying to get something for yourself."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:27 pm
Madelyn furrowed her brow, "I was making sure there were no more knots that I may have missed. Sorry for trying to make you feel good." She said, a frown across her face. "I have respect. For people who earn it. All you do is beat on me and thats not going to get you any respect. Sorry but it has to be earned. I cannot just hand it over to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:32 pm
Andrew growled and smacked Madleyn across the face. "Shut up you have nothing to keep to yourself." He said grabbing your hands and tying you to the rack. "Now just stay put and shut up!" He bellowed leaving the room to go find a knife.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 pm
Madelyn growled and spit in his direction. She screamed angerly, trying desperately to wiggle out of the things that held her. She started violently shaking her body, hoping to wiggle it free. She could feel it shutter under the movement, it looked fairly old. She kept trying to break it, throwing her body into it as much as she could.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff