Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:54 pm
Breya took a deep breath and then gave a nod. "Aye," she said softly. She gave him a glance then smiled to Connor. "Nice meeting you," she said pleasantly then cleared her throat as she slowly stood. "I'll...speak with you on the morrow I suppose," she mused looking at Lili then she looked to Rowan before turning and walking out the chamber toward her own.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:56 pm
Rowan got up rolled his eyes a little at the fact that she didn't wait for him as she was supposed to. He followed after her and it didn't take him long to catch up to her. "Wrong way." He said simply then put a hand softly on her back and turned her so they were on their way to his room.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:10 pm
Breya took a deep breath. "I thought I had my own chambers," she mused as they entered. She pulled away from him then turned and watched him carefully. "If you're looking to have sex with me Rowan I'm not going to allow it. However many times we had it last night was plenty seeing how it was not really making love was it..." she prompted then closed her eyes. "I'm sorry Rowan...but I can't deal with this...I feel like I've been set up on a pedestal for everyone to observe...You...you thrust me into this life without warning..." She sank down. "And Queen? I can't be queen. I know nothing of court or...ruling or anything...God help me but I'll fail..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:13 pm
Rowan rolled his eyes and said, "Breya, you are an adult. You do not need to be getting upset like a child over this. I apologize because I know those are harsh words but it's true. I am not looking for that, do you not remember what I told you before we went to dinner? We needed to speak of something." He wasn't happy at all right now, he was pissed off. She was acting like a little girl and he didn't like it at all. If it were a different position, he wouldn't like it either. He found it to be rather annoying, even if he did seem to apparently care for the girl. "Now, you didn't want me keeping anything else from you so I'd suggest you stop acting depressed and listen." He was a little more calm now.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 pm
She took a deep breath then raised her to look at him. "What?" she asked softly. "You're not going to tell me you have an illegitmate child somewhere are you?" she asked then gave a soft smile. "I wouldn't be surprised." She readjusted herself. "What have you to confess now Rowan? I'm all ears..." she promised solemnly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:24 pm
Rowan nodded then sighed. He'd already forgotten how he had planned to spill this to her. He paced back and forth for a moment then looked at her. "The mark on your shoulder and on mine are identical for a reason. As much as you do not want to hear this, you and I are meant to be together. If I hadn't done what I did, we'd have still ended up together somehow." He rubbed the back of his neck then sighed again. "And it's because I'm not human.... And neither are you."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:31 pm
She looked at him. "I figured something was different when we disappeared from the church and landed in this room..." She took a deep breath. "And I knew I was abnormal...I have visions...and I can heal people...But that's about it." She ran her fingers over her mark. "If I am not a witch then what am I?" she asked curiously. "And what are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:36 pm
Rowan sighed a little then said, "You and I, as well as Liliana, are some of the last few of a race called Logosh and what you named are just your personal powers as mine are controling the elements and Liliana can move things with her mind as well as feel the emotions of others." He nodded a little then smiled. "As for being a Logosh, all have the ability to turn into our true final form as well as an animal that is significant to ourselves." He then nodded his head towards her shoulder and said, "And the marks.... They show that we are life mates or as you may be familiar with the term, soul mate. I did not know this until I saw it myself."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:44 pm
She frowned. "Logosh...But..." She paused. Logosh were to inherit their gifts when they were ten. She had started seeing her visions and healing things at ten. She closed her eyes. Not only was she married to a prince, but she was not human either. If she weren't so strong she surely would faint. She looked at him slowly. "I see..." Then she thought about it. She dropped her fingers from her mark then stood slowly. "I think...I know something...about our marks as well...My mother kept a diary...and she had this prophecy in it. It was about the two leaders of logosh, both of them with the same mark. And that their love brought about the turning of the logosh race at the expense of one of their lives...Intersting...since the love is one sided I suppose that prophecy of my mother's is not us. I did not know she was one for my father bore no mark. I'm assuming he was as human as I used to think I was..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm
Rowan didn't comment on the love thing. He knew he did, or he knew he kind of did... or maybe he thought he did? He was just confusing himself which was why he didn't want to say anything to her yet. Her prophecy story was interesting, though. He'd heard it before but not once did he think it'd be them. He nodded once then said, "There you go, no more lies as promised and expected.'  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:07 pm
She took a deep breath. "True..." She stood up slowly. "Thank you Rowan. If that's all...I'll retire to my chambers now," she said simply then brushed past him to go to her chambers. She paused at the door. "Goodnight Rowan," she said simply then turned on her heel and left, shutting the door quietly behind her. When she reached her rooms, she sank down on the large bed and stared up at its canopy. "God help me," she whispered then closed her eyes and turned on her side. She would need all the help she could get.
(morning time skip?)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:53 pm
The next morning, Rowan was out in a certain part of the garden where you could practice your archery. He never missed the bullseye or what ever it was that he was aiming at. He liked to go out there to wind down at times. He hadn't sleept all too well due to the fact that he was thinking about Breya.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:02 pm
Breya looked at the book and frowned. "Honestly?" she asked. "I've got to put this on my head and walk about the room?" She turned and looked at Lili. "You had to do this?" she asked breathlessly then looked at the lady who was teaching her. Mrs. Sutton she believed. the woman was sour faced as if being in Breya's mere presence would cause her to get lice. Even though Breya's hair was half loose. The other half was braided back from her face and down her back in a simple design. Her dress a simple white lace perfect for the day. Or so Lili had told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:11 pm
Lili smiled and nodded. "Yes, it's not that bad really." She sat down on one of the chairs in there then watched them. She was curious to know what her brother was doing but that could wait until later.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:16 pm
Mrs. Sutton directed her to a place to begin her walk and where to end it and with a sigh, Breya put the book on her head. She thought she already had good enough posture. She began walking slowly, and felt the book slip. "Again," Mrs Sutton said simply and Breya took a deep breath and began again. "I get the feeling this lesson is going to take a while," she mused.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff