Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexPeasant (PrincexHuman) (filled by Sugary Deception) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:15 pm
"I cause to much problems for you." Vlad said. "Maybe I should just kill myself so you can leave without dieing." He said slowly sitting up and seeing the problem with what happens in life. He couldn't let this affect Adara not anymore. This must have been how his father felt but Vlad didn't know.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:18 pm
Adara blinked then slapped him which immediately made her bite her lip and shrink back slightly. “Sorry…” She said shaking her head. “Don’t you talk like that, do you hear me? You don’t cause me any trouble at all and if you did that, then I would have trouble because you wouldn’t be here.” She said, frowning deeply.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:23 pm
Vlad rubbed his cheek. His cheek was stinging with a red mark on his cheek. "Well it seems like I just cause you stress and pain. I just don't want you to be hurt any more." He said knowing that she did affect him.

Vlad then got up and looked around his room. This was the first night he would not be staying in his room he'd be in the king's room. "Well it's a good thing that I won't be staying here tonight." Vlad said to her. He knew he had to stay in the king room. Now that he knew he was to marry.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:27 pm
Adara nodded then wrapped her arms around him again when he stood up. “You don’t cause me pain. I’m just worried about you…” She said softly then nodded again at his words. “That’s good.” She said then tilted her head to the side a little. “Aren’t you supposed to be married in order to take the throne?” She asked, a little confused because he no longer had a fiancé.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:33 pm
Vlad chuckled and looked at you. "Well Adara if you want to be technical." Vlad said ending the hug and getting on a knee. "Adara will you marry me and become the queen of the country?" Vlad asked you.

Tyler had been listening to the whole thing. "No he's not suppose to marry her. He's suppose to marry Gweniry so that she can let the hunter kill him and then marry me making me the new king." He said cursing his luck. Vlad had already passed the test.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:36 pm
Adara’s eyes widened. Her, queen of the country and married to him? She hadn’t ever thought something like that would happen in her entire life. “I…Yes.” She said, smiling widely. She should have known that it was going to happen. She looked down, blushing a little at this.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm
Vlad chuckled seeing her stumble with the words. "See there you go I'm king." Vlad said smirking as he stood back up. "So I guess the words you may now kiss the bride comes into affect?" Vlad said leaning in to kiss Adara.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 pm
Adara blushed even more and nodded. “You are…” She said then smirked at his words. “Technically, that doesn’t come in until we’re married…” She said then leaned in as well. “But now would be a good time to practice…” She said then closed the distance between them.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:47 pm
Vlad pressed his lips to hers then pulled off. "Well then I guess we should head to the room to see where we will be sleeping for the rest of our lives." He said smirking.

He was pretty sure he could get her to follow him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:50 pm
Adara smirked and then nodded. She took his hand then looked up at him, waiting for him to lead the way.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:57 pm
Vlad sighed. He walked to the door and opened it seeing Tyler there. "Why are you outside my door." Vlad asked holding back his fangs he wouldn't use them on Tyler it wasn't worth it.

Tyler shook his head. "I was saying bye as I am leaving for the night. Who is that filth?" Tyler asked making a face at Adara.

Vlad snapped. "This happens to be Adara my wife Tyler!" He screamed spitting on Tyler. "Now get out of my face I don't want to see you until the crowning ceremony." Vlad added pointing the way out of the castle.

Tyler bowed and left. "I have to meet with the hunter now."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:00 pm
Adara blinked a little then let out a sigh. She looked up at Vlad after Tyler left and said, "You don't need to get mad about it..." She really didn't care what people thought of her. Though, something seemed off about that Tyler guy.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:07 pm
Vlad shook his head. "No you don't understand. Tyler would be king if he had his way. I have to make sure he knows that he won't take my place." He said to you. "Now just follow me." He said walking to the king's room. He opened the door.

This room had red velvet curtains over the windows. The bed was a king size bed-no pun intended-with red silken sheets. The room was painted a red with his family crest on the back wall. The top left being a lion, top right being a pair of fangs, and the bottom two were blank. He never understood the problem with the empty pieces but they were problem. "So what do you think?" He asked you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:12 pm
Adara nodded then smiled. "I like it." She said looking around. "It's far fancier than anything I've ever seen." She sighed a little then looked up at him. She couldn't believe this was happening. She came there wanting to just let him know she knew about him and ended up getting engaged to him.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:19 pm
Vlad smiled. "That's good. Yes my family believes in fancy." He said to you shrugging. "This is the end of single life I guess." Vlad said sighing. "Now I don't know if it is allowed so I think we should figure out if we can sleep in the same bed." Vlad said.

Tyler stayed on the street corner. He waited for what seemed like hours. "Oh there you are Victoria." Tyler said to her. "This is becoming a bigger problem."

Victoria looked at him. "Why do you need to see me? I'm scaring him already keep him where he is." Victoria said walking away to plan the death of Vlad.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff