Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:19 pm
Bradley sighed. "Yes I know that's why I don't try to anger her. I have a feeling that if I was to anger her she may kill me as well then she's make you really feel like a slave." He said to you. "That's why I asked you to just put up with her. But that's just the details it's much worse when you actually see it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:40 pm
"Don't worry, I will be a good little slave for you. I would hate to see you die by her hands." She shook her head and took another sip of wine, wondering why people did such things. She killed because she had to most of the time, otherwise she would die. Had people not been so distracted with the death part of her past, they would notice she only killed criminals.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:46 pm
"So what happened to your family?" Bradley asked her. "I mean usually if slaves have families they get sold as families so how did you get separated from yours?" He asked curious.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:50 pm
She set down her cup and sighed, "They were all killed in a terrible... accident." In truth, when she was first turned her lust got the better of her and she killed them all. That was her first experience of the cold, cold world. "It was terrible. I was the only survivor."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:52 pm
"Oh I'm sorry." Bradley said as he walked over and set a hand on her shoulder. "I shouldn't have brought it up." He said as he looked around the kitchen. It was still neat which was good because if it had been messed up his mother would have had a conniption.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:56 pm
"It's not your fault, you were curious." She smiled and pushed the cup away from her. "I should really stop drinking that stuff. It's bad for my health." she smiled and laughed. Of course she would not get drunk as fast as a human would.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:59 pm
Bradley chuckled. "Wine isn't bad for your health." He said smiling. "It's just something you don't want to always drink." He said to her. "So you'll have to find something else to drink."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:06 pm
"My drink of preference is always there for me." she smiled to herself and looked away from him, she knew the time was coming for her to tell him who she really was or flee.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:12 pm
"Ok slave. But don't worry everything will be ok." Bradley said smiling. "Come on let's just get ready for tomorrow alright. Oh and my mom doesn't like slaves to have their own rooms so could you?" He asked her not sure if he really wanted to finish where his mother wanted to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 am
"No problem, I am a bit of a night owl anyhow." She smiled and raised her cup downing the rest of it and smiling at him. "If I do end up sleeping where should I go though?" She shrugged her shoulders wondering where such a lowly slave as herself would have to sleep.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:20 am
"Well she believes the slave should sleep on the floor in front of the master's bed." Bradley said sighing. "So I'll put down some blankets so it is not so hard and more comfortable then usual." He said shaking his head. "I just wish she would have left."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:46 am
"Ha so I'm kinda like the dog that does a bit more than play fetch and sits at your command eh?" She laughed and walked over to pat your shoulder in a comforting way. "Please don't worry about me. Remember I have slept on things colder and harder than your floor." Besides the cell she had slept in balconies and alleyways, not to mention barns and porches all over the country.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:54 am
"Alright I just don't want you to be too uncomfortable. I mean if I did you may go crazy and kill me while I slept or something." Bradley said shruggin. "Well I'm going to go watch some television so you can do whatever you want. Just if you see my mom act like you are doing something." He added as he started to walk towards his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:03 am
She stood there for a moment watching him go and thinking to herself. What a perfect situation. I sleep at the foot of his bed, he goes missing in the middle of the night along with his slave, I rough up his mother and then... She knew the plan was nearly perfect, though the feeling in her stomach told her otherwise. Never had she felt so weak before. Nor did she ever feel so helpless. It made her sick to her stomach to think that way. "Damnit..."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:12 am
Bradley threw his shirt off and into the hamper. He then just laid on top of the blankets and pulled out his book and continued it from where he left off.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff