Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:15 pm
Zach glanced at his watch. "I have to go in about an hour." He said, though it didn't really matter. "I didn't know we had a coral reef near here." He was still getting used to the water, but it was kinda fun, gliding through the water. It made him forget about everything that had happened in the past week, except for her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:34 pm
Aria grinned and nodded. "There is." She let out a small laugh and continued to lead the way. "There's a lot that you apparently don't know about the ocean.... Obviously you didn't know about me either." She smirked slightly and then turned her attention to in front of her. About a few minutes later, colors that seemed to be glowing in the moonlight appeared up ahead. As they got closer, numerous types of different kinds of fish were starting swimming around them.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:15 pm
Zach laughed a little. "In my defense, I was raised in a society that thinks creatures such as you are a myth and nothing more." He said. When they reached the reef, he looked around in awe. When he next spoke, it was barely a whisper. "This place... it's... amazing..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:23 pm
Aria smiled at his reaction and nodded. "It is, isn't it? This one hasn't been touched by humans... At least not yet." She let out a small sigh, bubbles escaping as she did so. "You know, I'm actually very happy to have met you. I always dreamt of meeting a human... And now I at least have something to look forward to everyday. That is, until I'm married. Then I doubt I can ever come back again..."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:53 pm
Zach frowned. He didn't like the idea of people ruining this beautiful place, but what made him even more upset was the idea of not seeing her again. "I hate control freaks... Is it really so bad that you come see me? It's not like I'm going to leave and tell everyone I meet on the streets that I met a mermaid and have seen a coral reef that hasn't been discovered. Besides, even if I did, they wouldn't believe me."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:15 pm
Aria sighed sadly and shrugged. "It's not that. They don't even know I come up here... If they did, I would be in so much trouble..." She shuddered and sighed again. "They'll keep a closer eye on me and the one they have picked out for me to marry is what you just said... A control freak and he never leaves me alone when he's there." She shook her head then said, "But we don't have to think about that for a little while..."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:47 pm
Zach's frown deepened, but he dropped the subject and tried to think of something happier. "Well, how about you show me some of the stuff you can do? I showed you the fireworks, so the way I see it, you owe me a show of something only possible underwater. And I mean that in the most polite way possible, even if it does sound a little rude."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:42 pm
Aria smiled then nodded. "Well, I don't know of anything underwater exact- Oh! Well, there is this..." She held her hand out in front of her and the water around it started to bubble. "Touch it but don't keep your hand there too long..." It would burn his hand if he were to keep it in there for a long time.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:57 pm
Zach passed his hand through it and smiled. "Wow, that's cool." He looked at his hand, and since there was no mark and no pain, he knew he wasn't hurt. As he looked at his hand, he noticed his watch, which was turned so the face was on the inside of his wrist. "I can stay for about five more minutes, but then I have to go."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 pm
Aria sighed and nodded. "I'd better take you back now then... It'll take that long to get back." She took his hand again and then started to lead him back the way they came.

((I had a thought, maybe she should become human now and totally surprise him by being somewhere he is the next day? I have an idea for a slight antagonist >.< ))

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:52 pm
Zach's smile faded. "I suppose." He said before she took him back. "So, I'll see you tomorrow, right? I'll try to find something you'll like to show you." He walked back the the beach and picked up the garbage and bag of unused fireworks. He threw the garbage in the trash can nearby and headed home.

((Yeah, that sounds like a fun twist.))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:01 pm
((I'll do that now then~))

The next morning, Aria was sitting in a cafe in a simple white sundress and flip flops, talking to the boss' daughter. This was more than certainly a very strange occurrance, seeing as how she was without a tail... She didn't even really know how it happened but she woke up on the beach and the current girl she was speaking to had found her. Aria had gotten over the confusion by now but everything was so new and needless to say she felt out of place. But, she did a good job of hiding her confusion as well. They all just assumed that she had no memory of anything, really. Just her name and that she came from somewhere far away. Her current mission was to find Zach and see if he could help her out.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:09 pm
Zach walked down the street, cursing under his breath. He'd had another fight with Collin, so he was already in a bad mood, but when he stormed out, he forgot his sunglasses, and it was bright out. Everything that was good about the day was bad for him. He seemed like his was in a hurry to get somewhere, but in reality, he had no idea where he was going, just so long as he cooled off enough not to get violent. His first thought was the beach, but there were too many careless people there for him to have any chance to cool off.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:13 pm

It took Aria awhile but she finally convinced Jackie, the daughter, that she was ok and could leave. She left the cafe and headed out onto the street, looking around in hopes of finding Zach. Much to her surprise, she actually found him and smiled widely. "Zach!" She called as she ran over to him.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:06 pm
Zach heard his name called by a female voice and whirled around to face her with his mouth open to shout something rude back, but when he realized who it was, he stopped and stood there for a moment. "A-Aria?!" He watched as she ran up to him, dumbfounded. "You're not..." He paused, making sure not to say something stupid in front of the crowd.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff