Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:02 pm
Sighing, unable to actually begin to fall asleep, given that the sun was still only setting, Louis decided to pay his captain a visit.
After all, he had somewhat promised Larc to watch over the young man.
Knocking, he spoke up, "Captain, permission to enter?"
The prince was going to AT LEAST try and follow decorum...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:55 pm
Aidan had just stepped out of the washroom when he heard the knock on the door. "Enter." He called out. When Louis stepped into the room he could see Aidan who was shirtless using a towel to dry his hair. A large scar lined the left side of his chest.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 pm
Louis entered, closing the door behind him. He raised one eyebrow at seeing Aidan however, his gaze focusing on the scar before moving up to the captain's expression.
"Nice battle wound." the prince spoke with a smirk. "I am here under actual orders from Larc however, Captain. It seems he is worried about your well being while he is away."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:15 pm
"Its not a battle wound. I have very few of those. This scar is the result of the trouble the bullet in my chest has caused me." Aidan said with a small glare. "In other words he wants you and the crew to be the watch dogs since he can no longer do it. I don't need some watch dog royal, I am not anywhere as weak as that man made me out to be so you would watch me." Aidan growled turning away as he finished drying his hair.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:26 pm
"Oh he said nothing about you being weak." Louis lied with a soft smirk. "In fact, he wanted me to simply make sure you didn't try to do anything rash... something about a temper which, as I could tell from the cells, is quite true."
Louis walked further into the cabin, admiring the quarters.
They were certainly better than the crew's cabin.
"That scar... the bullet... was that itself a battle wound... or were you shot for some other reason?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:39 pm
Aidan gave a snort of disbelief, he had no doubt that Larc had mentioned something about a temper but that was no where near enough to get a royal to look out for him. "I was shot as a child. Before I was allowed on a ship, as you can see I should have been dead many years ago and i'm alive."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:43 pm
Louis nodded, watching as Aidan dried his hair. "Which means you must have something left to do." he replied, thinking it over. "Fate and all that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:47 pm
"I don't believe in fate, if fate was true I should have been dead. Tell me royal, how many people in your kingdom have ever survived a shot like this?" Aidan questioned tossing the towel away. "Pirates, even your pathetic soldiers have never survived a bullet through their chest. If you chalk that up to fate your even more of an idiot than I thought." Aidan growled. "Theres nothing much for me to do in this world, i've attained what I can for the moment, at least anything physical."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:12 pm
"You just proved my point." Louis spoke with a wickedly cocky smirk. "Think of it this way, Captain," the man continued, moving to stand in front of Aidan. He leaned down so that the bullet's entry scar was at eye-level. "You survived... others with a similar condition did not." the prince studied that scar closely. "That in itself, is fate. You were too important for The Fates to cut your strand yet so... all they did was make a little nick in it."
Louis was quite learned, and it was his book knowledge that he excelled at recalling, at bringing to the surface information that would be needed on hand.
His gaze traveled upward, locking on Aidan's face, though his position remained the same. "You're the pirate king for a reason."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:36 am
"Proved your point, Hardly." Aidan said giving a haughty laugh. He grabbed Louis' hand and placed it on his chest right over the bullet's scaring where his heart should be. "Tell me royal how strong do you feel my heart from there. Not much correct?" Aidan questioned. He moved Louis' hand to the opposite side of his chest. "How about here, you feel it now. My heart is on the wrong side due to a birth defect. My survival has had nothing to do with your fates. I survived because of a deformity that I would like to see you argue the fates made. I am pirate king because that is what I strove for. What I fought to achieve, no one, not even Larc helped me achieve that." Aidan said his eyes showing his passion as he released Louis' hand.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:04 pm
Louis smirked ever so slightly, "Why would you deny a defect such as that to have been the work of fate?" he asked seriously.
Even though Aidan released the prince's hand, Louis kept his fingers and palm over that steadily beating heart.
"Your enemies strike at your heart, Captain... and yet you live because they fail to pierce it. You may have strove for the title of pirate king... but the placement of your heart kept you from dying too soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:28 pm
Aidan gave a shout of exasperation at Louis' comment as he turned away and walked towards his bed. "My enemies don't go for the heart, pirates fight for complete submission. Not to kill you but to hear you beg. A whore is what caused the wound in my chest. While she was supposed to be raising me, before I came aboard. Larc had come to collect me the day I was shot." Aidan growled. He hated remembering what had happened.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 pm
Aidan might have hated remembering... but Louis loved gathering new information.
Especially information that might help him in the future.
"Nearly murdered by a whore... and not in the usual fashion." the prince smirked slightly... recalling his own encounter with a... well technically a male whore, that nearly lead to his own death.
Royalty however... could easily pay a ransom price.
'He and I have at least one thing in common... though perhaps not the action taking place during our own brushes with destiny.' he thought before shrugging. "I suppose it's a good thing I don't take to begging easily then, hmm?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:00 pm
Aidan smirked as Louis commented about almost being killed by a whore. "I was 8 when it happened." Aidan said. "I have never begged to anyone, I will always fight to the death for my right to continue surviving. Even if I stand at death's doorstep." Aidan continued.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:08 pm
"Never?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow at this, his arms crossed over his chest. "Not even once?"
He had figured that a boy being raised by a whore would naturally be begging in the street... unless he were a pick-pocket...  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff