Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack Family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want Ovan as your father?
  Oh yes. <3
  On no. D:
View Results

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:32 am
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

YEAHHHH MAN.
I just thought she'd make a great dog because dogs are stupid, annoying, and pointless like her. c:

Hey, I like dogs! Not as much as cats, but hey, I love my dog Judy. She is so stupid and cute and old at the same time.

Well I guess there's some good dogs in the world. Just a good majority of them are nasty. :c

Judy's pretty cool. She gets so happy to see us that her tail wags like a propeller, hence the name propeller butt at those times. And she gets tufts of fur and sheds like mad. We could make a second dog with the fur if we gathered it for a year or two instead of throwing it out.
But I still like cats better.

Cats are the shiz. 8D
Lol flurfy animals. I used to collect my cat's fur and keep her fur clumps in a box.

Okay, do you realize how creepy that sounds?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:53 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

YEAHHHH MAN.
I just thought she'd make a great dog because dogs are stupid, annoying, and pointless like her. c:

Hey, I like dogs! Not as much as cats, but hey, I love my dog Judy. She is so stupid and cute and old at the same time.

Well I guess there's some good dogs in the world. Just a good majority of them are nasty. :c

Judy's pretty cool. She gets so happy to see us that her tail wags like a propeller, hence the name propeller butt at those times. And she gets tufts of fur and sheds like mad. We could make a second dog with the fur if we gathered it for a year or two instead of throwing it out.

Cats are the shiz. 8D
Lol flurfy animals. I used to collect my cat's fur and keep her fur clumps in a box.

Yes. :c  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:53 am
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

Cats are the shiz. 8D

At least you know how creepy that sounds. Really freakin' creepy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:35 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

Cats are the shiz. 8D

At least you know how creepy that sounds. Really freakin' creepy.

xDDD Another quote to be saved.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Devourcity
Crew

Shameless Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:38 pm
I'd want Tokio to be my awesome broham that beats all of my video games while I watch c:
&& I think Reki would make a cool 'moms that no one listens to 'cause she's so silly.' He'd be told to relax because everything's obviously fine and/or go visit his bf, Balmung, every time something felt like it was going wrong.

@Grieverr:: Way to be awkward. neutral

[<3]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 pm
Lol Reki mom

PSHHHHH
You're just jealous, bro. I always save weird guildie quotes. Which sounds kinda creepy now.
WELL GREEVUR IS THE GUILD'S CREEPER.
So it all works. c:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Animekitty13
I'd want Tokio to be my awesome broham that beats all of my video games while I watch c:
&& I think Reki would make a cool 'moms that no one listens to 'cause she's so silly.' He'd be told to relax because everything's obviously fine and/or go visit his bf, Balmung, every time something felt like it was going wrong.

@Grieverr:: Way to be awkward. neutral

[<3]

No, Reki would be one of those completely on top of things disciplinarian types who always reminds you to do your homework. And it would be so annoying. But Balmung as a lax father would balance that out well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:30 am
Mother: Helba
Father: Crim
Grandfather: Bear
Brother [Elder]: Ovan
Uncle: Kuhn  

Jester Bebop

Romantic Lunatic

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:10 am
Azure Kite would be my husband. We'd have rigorous zombie sex all day, so our family wouldn't really matter, but okay.
Ovan would be my brother. And that would make Haseo my brother too, because they'd be married. Pi would be my grannie, and I'd PK her for her insurance. Mistral would be my little sister who died at 2 years old because she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Mostly because her voice is irritatng. Kuhn would be my first cousin, and I would troll him by trying to turn him homo. Helba would be my aunt, and she'd LOIC whoever pissed me off. For all who do not know what a LOIC is, it's a software that sends mass DDos.

Mimiru would be my sister. We'd hang around Bear, her best friend, and beat him up if he ever tells us to change the location. My mother would be Morganna, just because I want a mother who can give me tough love, by attempting to turn me into an evil hatred incarnation, rather than an innocent little boy. Though I wouldn't be very innocent anyways, because I'm screwing zombies, no?
My dad would be Emma. She'd beat Morganna with a belt if she made the Epitaph look stupid, like making Corbenik a peanut.
Balmung would be my cousin, but we'd both try to get into Kite's pants, so we wouldn't be very good of friends.
Fin.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Azure Kite would be my husband. We'd have rigorous zombie sex all day, so our family wouldn't really matter, but okay.
Ovan would be my brother. And that would make Haseo my brother too, because they'd be married. Pi would be my grannie, and I'd PK her for her insurance. Mistral would be my little sister who died at 2 years old because she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Mostly because her voice is irritatng. Kuhn would be my first cousin, and I would troll him by trying to turn him homo. Helba would be my aunt, and she'd LOIC whoever pissed me off. For all who do not know what a LOIC is, it's a software that sends mass DDos.

Mimiru would be my sister. We'd hang around Bear, her best friend, and beat him up if he ever tells us to change the location. My mother would be Morganna, just because I want a mother who can give me tough love, by attempting to turn me into an evil hatred incarnation, rather than an innocent little boy. Though I wouldn't be very innocent anyways, because I'm screwing zombies, no?
My dad would be Emma. She'd beat Morganna with a belt if she made the Epitaph look stupid, like making Corbenik a peanut.
Balmung would be my cousin, but we'd both try to get into Kite's pants, so we wouldn't be very good of friends.
Fin.

That's an...interesting family you have there.
Wouldn't Morganna be more trying to keep you from existing like she did with Aura rather than trying to turn you evil...?
Also, I cannot say that I approve of the Ovan and Haseo. It probably would be more like Ovan dragging Haseo off places (Haseo would think of Ovan more as a sort of friend and would not be all head over heels. So there would be some family event and then Ovan would be seen dragging Haseo off into some dark corner with Haseo objecting.)
Are you sure you have to turn Kuhn homo?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:59 pm
She also tried to use Tsukasa to taint Aura's birth, and make her evil, IF she came to existence.
Ovan and Haseo love eachother deep down, I mean come on, Haseo cries for him at the end of the game. And tries to hug him.
Obvious lovers.
Kuhn will date Silabus. They'd be the cutest couple ever. (Me and Azure Kite being the sexiest.)
Also I want my mom to turn into a leafpeanuteyeball when she gets mad at me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:07 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
She also tried to use Tsukasa to taint Aura's birth, and make her evil, IF she came to existence.
Ovan and Haseo love eachother deep down, I mean come on, Haseo cries for him at the end of the game. And tries to hug him.
Obvious lovers.
Kuhn will date Silabus. They'd be the cutest couple ever. (Me and Azure Kite being the sexiest.)
Also I want my mom to turn into a leafpeanuteyeball when she gets mad at me.

Well yes she was trying to use Tsukasa to taint Aura, but it was mainly that she was trying to drive Tsukasa into such a state or despair and hopelessness that Aura would never be born.
You mean like how Haseo started crying for Alkaid when she was dying? Or for Shino? Or how upset he was about Pi in the first volume when she was infected by AIDA? Or how upset he was when Kuhn seemed to be in danger? If you're gonna argue that, there are plenty of other instances of Haseo being upset over the loss of others. I mean, I cannot in any way deny that Ovan is all over Haseo. But I think Haseo's feelings would be more like this:
Haseo: "No, Ovan, don't leave me! ; ; "
Ovan: "....Okay heart " *insert creeper face here*
Haseo: "Wait, whoa, hold on WHOA! DX "
It's the type of thing where Haseo may have some form of love for Ovan but it isn't really the sexual love or anything like that (Kind of a sibling love I guess. Like it seems like with Shino sometimes).
Kuhn and Silabus I can picture.
And that is very...um...interesting.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 am
True.
s**t, Haseo cries for everyone.
Okay then.
Haseo can just be single. Because honestly I can't picture he and Atoli working out.
Also idk who Azure Balmung and Azure Orca would date.
Fml.
Also I'd want my husband Azure Kite to data drain me during S&M.
But my real question is: how would any of the Azure Knights ever say yes to a proposal, or even their feelings at all? Because I am sure as hell not decoding those: "9#':&689&6&" messages. I tried to in GU. Didn't work out, I only got "Soccer" and "I realize."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:29 pm
You really need to fit human Cubia into there somewhere.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0