Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:28 pm
Mikage ate slowly as he thought he didn't relaize he stopped eating until Orin spoke. "Hm oh, nothing much. Just school." he said smiling as he started eating again actually tasting the pizza. Over the years, it never changed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 pm
"School will be fun, you'll see." Orin said smiling before going back to eating.

(Time skip?)

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:39 pm
"I know that. I mean, I mean it'll be strange seeing everyone again." he said smiling as he also returned back to eating.

(sure)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:57 pm
"Mi-kun, its time to get up." Orin said bouncing on the bed. "We have to go to school come on." Orin said shaking Mikage a bit more.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:29 pm
Mikage was sleeping peacefully that was until Orin started jumping on him. He sighed as he grabbed Orin pulling him. "I'm up." he said as he sat up yawning. It felt too early for him to be up. "I hate time changes" he grumbled as he walked into the bathroom. He started a quick shower, letting it run on cold for a bit shocking him awake. Once he was awake he walked back into the room. "Does that school ahve uniforms?" he asked cause if they did, he didn't get one.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:05 pm
"Nope just a regular school no uniforms see." Orin said. He was dressed in some tan cargo pants and black sweat shirt. Underneath he was wearing an emerald green shirt that had of course a fairy of some sort on it. Orin was optimistic that if he kept saying it enough people would believe in fairies.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:58 pm
Mikage smiled, "Thats good. I can't stand school uniforms." he said up until two years ago, the school he attended decided to switch to uniforms, but like him, not many students went along with it much. Mikage rummaged through his clothes putting on blue jeans and black underarmer, underneath a dark indigo T-s**t. Around his neck was a necklace with a tiny fairy on it, something he got as a parting gift from Orin. The only thing changing was the chain.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:35 pm
"I don't like them either its not like they keep out bullying like they said it would." Orin said giving a pensive look. Orin smiled brightly when he saw the necklace Mikage was wearing. He couldn't believe the other had kept it so long. "well have lots of fun at school, the teachers are nice, especially our homeroom teacher Mrs. McAlpine." Orin said bouncing a bit on the bed.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:15 pm
MIkage laughed as he saw Orin reaction that he still had the necklace for so long. However he laughed more at Orin's excitement at school starting. The only problem was that he transfering in the middle of the term. At the teachers name he thought "McAlpine...how come that sounds so familiar..." he thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:58 pm
"You might remember her from my letters, she was my math teacher two years ago. You'll like her she lets me eat lunch in her classroom away from some of the other students." Orin said giving a soft smile.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:23 pm
"Maybe." he said smiling. "Aww did I keep you lonely for the past ten years?" he asked teasingly as he hugged him from behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:22 pm
"Maybe...." Orin said giving a small pout as he was hugged. "Now come on we don't want to be late." Orin pressed.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:43 pm
"I'm sorry." he said sincerely. In all honesty Mikage didn't mind being late. "Hmm, I don't really mind." he said. Back then even f he was only attending first grade and even now, he still didn't enjoy school. But that may change now...?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:14 am
"Well I don't want to be scolded by father for being late now come on." Orin said taking Mikage's hand and began pulling him towards the door. He picked up his own back pack and lung it over his shoulder.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:18 pm
"Alright alright." he sighed as he also grabbed his bag which had barely anything in it as he walked next to Orin. He looked around as they walked, since he hasn't gotten much of a chance to yesterday. "It weird how a town never seems to change over ten years..." he murmered grinning.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff