Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:03 pm
Spiceshadow
((Idk, just put something in there. LOL))

Lynxpaw nodded. "Okay."

((Let's just put a big warrior in there...))

Hawkpaw nodded and proceeded to pad into the den. Right when she put one paw in the den, a huge paw swiped upward, making her fly back toward Lynxpaw.

"Who dares come toward me..." A screechy voice came within.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:27 pm
Lionflare lept quickly and landed on top of Deadheart who quickly rolled onto his back but Lionflare hung on  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:05 pm
Stonetrickle turned to stare at the young apprentice. "Fine." He growled. He then puffed up his chest and walked up to Swiftpaw. "But don't you think I will help you in any way. It's YOUR job to get me out of here! Not MINE!" Stonetrickle felt embarrassed about having to admit that the apprentice had to lead him out, but he knew that these cats were going to come fly at him in all directions if he wasn't careful.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:23 pm
swiftpaw had a smirk overcome her face, she stood up proud and walked out a small hole in the back of den,  

swiftwaters

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:30 am
Lynxpaw yeowled and ran inside the den. She attacked the warrior and jumped onto his back, sinking her claws in his fur. She bit his ear and yeowled. "Don't you dare hurt Hawkpaw!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:24 am
(@athena, is it okay if my two cats badly hurt Cinderpaw?)
Sunpaw charged into the battle, his sister behind him. Seeing a gray apprentice with PebbleClan scent, they raced over, ready to defend their clan. Cinderpaw Sunpaw thought. And RIVEREYE! he jumped on Cinderpaw, and slashed her face, tearing her eye. "Leave us alone..." he hissed. Sunpaw had his paw at her throat, and was pinning her down.

Moonpaw saw as Sunpaw jumped on Cinderpaw, and went over to help. "Oh, just a small little kit." she purred with a dark chuckle. "Hey, Cinderkit. We're almost warriors. I wouldnt even try." Moonpaw slashed her paw into Cinderpaw's stomach. She turned to her brother. "Fun, fun, fun..." she hissed.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 am
(thats fine)
cinderpaw yowled out. she scratched sunpaws under belly  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:54 am
Stonetrickle saw Swiftpaw's smirk. His back muscle twitched. As they got closer to the hole, and erie sound started coming out of it. "He. ..hey squirt. . .is it just me or is that hole making noises?"
(weren't u guys being attacked by badgers or something?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 am
(They're gone now.)

Sunpaw jumped to the side and raked her claws against Cinderpaw's face, still feeling the sting of the PebbleClan cat's clawing.

Moonpaw sneered as Sunpaw's claws connected with Cinderpaw's face.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:00 am
cinderpaw yowled and ran away  

athena321
Crew

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:07 am
"And don't bother coming back!" Moonpaw yowled, followed by Sunpaw.

"Good job!" Moonpaw purred to her brother.

Sunpaw grinned. "It wasn't all me."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:40 pm
Spiceshadow
Lynxpaw yeowled and ran inside the den. She attacked the warrior and jumped onto his back, sinking her claws in his fur. She bit his ear and yeowled. "Don't you dare hurt Hawkpaw!"

Hawkpaw stood up and shook her head. Ow... Wait... Where's Lynxpaw?! She thought rapidly. Hawkpaw looked inside the den. Lynxpaw was on the warrior. "Careful!"

((I'm going to be the warrior. I'll name him um... Smokefur))
"Do you think I care? Your little Hawkpaw couldn't even hit me!" Smokefur told the WoodClan cat.

((Hey Moonpaw and Sunpaw, can you help out here too? It would be epic for all of us to fight together))  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:30 pm
Cutepaw jumped out of battle, next to Sunpaw and Moonpaw, a fresh scar running down her face, all the way to her back side, Freshly dripping with blood. "I just scared away two apprentices, The cowards attacked me together." She panted.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:59 pm
(a-hah, ninja )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 am
(Moonpaw will help Hawkpaw, Sunpaw will help Cutepaw)
(Ah Sunpaw is going to make a move on Cutepaw biggrin )

Sunpaw went up to Cutepaw. "Are you okay?" he asked, and licked her cheek. Suddenly he turned down his head in embraessmant. His eyes shone with pride for the she-cat. Or something else.

Moonpaw went over to Hawkpaw, and jumped on Smoekur, her fur bristling making her look twice her size. "Don't you dare hurt my clanmate!" she yowled, and jumped, claws extended, on Smokefur.

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff