Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
How Much Do You Spend On Anime and/or Manga? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu Infini

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:52 pm
I have just spent $150 in anime in just one day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:54 am
:sits down nad counts her library: $400 on manga, and $70 on anime.  

Marlasauris Rex

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:41 am
in year i'd say $2000
total of course...not much but i don't get rides to the mall a lot...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:02 pm
I don't my friend has spent over 5000 dollars on anime and manga alone. So I usually borrow. I always bring snakcs or something to try to make up for it when we watch or read.  

X-LaTiNxKinG-X

toomuchmanga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:42 pm
A lot more than I'm supposed to. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:42 pm
Whenever I have money and I see manga I usually spend all my money on it no matter how hard I try not to. And anime seems to pull me when I feel a good vibe off it...like Paranoia Agent I bought it before I figured out it would be on Adult swim...in totality(not a real word) about 1040 on my allowance of 20 a week and an additional amount of money for various reasons. My mom is rich hence I get a large sum around Christmas and Easter and ma Birthday. And occasionally when I'm doing good in school my dad buys me some. This would overall make it at anormal amount make it about $1840 a year not counting the ones for school work.  

Ceveo

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:15 pm
I usually spend 500 U.S dollars when i buy manga or anime. but that's not in just one day of course. my parents give me money on my bday and xmas and plenty of it (eh, pinoy family thing) so i can just buy the manga/anime i want.

if i wanted cheaper prices, there's always the haggle-method at anime cons. ^^;

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:41 pm
Let's just say I'm glad I don't eat much. Between the anime, sountracks, manga, collectable toys, and Yugioh cards I've probably spent at least 700-800 dollars. Maybe more, I lost count. I'll probably starve to death, gonk but hey look at huge a** anime collection. xd  

Gavan VanDal

Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

VampireWolfcub

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:58 pm
at the bookstore that i love they cost around 10 for manga and like 15-20 for anime...i really dont spend my money because my dad usually gets it for me if i get really good grades or if i did something special or somethin......my friends call me spoiled....i agree sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:06 pm
$10 per manga, I have 18 mangas. up to $20 per anime, I have 13 animes.  

Inochibiroi

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:36 am
I'm lucky I suppose, my mom works at a book store so she gets a good discount on manga so it only ends up costing me around $6 rather then the $11 it would otherwise. This is probably the reason my manga collection is close to 100+ volumes. Next we have anime posters which are $3 each so that adds up because my wall is covered in them, and then of course there are plushies (only have 3... and one is really special and Azzy-kun would know what I am talking about) as far as anime DVDs... I don't buy those often because they cost a lot so I usually download everything and burn it onto a disk for safe keeping and to save room on my computer ^_~

I work hard for my money that I spend though.. often times giving up lunch because of it~ Oh well, it's still awesome! XD In a year... hmmm... I'd so close to $500 which isn't bad because all the anime I get in a year is worth 3 times that ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:00 am
I'm not the one that's paying for the anime I watch. But I know that it cost about $30 per month, because the dvd are rented, not purchased. ninja  

BerryIce

NejiReaper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:46 pm
I spend like 100$ or more depending wat kind of manga i like to read. I stop buying american version of certain anime dvds...$29.00 each for one volume!! TOO MUCH!! scream
So I buy the japanese versions. They're much cheaper plus it has all of the episodes. Much cheaper than the american boxsets and volumes. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:48 pm
Too much to count up....that stuff is expensive....so addicting...anime fans don''t do drugs or have nice things b/c anime and manga take up all cash  

Sabiru-bara

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:55 pm
It's true, anime costs more then crack v_v  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items