Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Prophetic Clash*~* {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:42 pm
As Kurama and Rose left the room Jaime peered over the top of her book. With a smirk she noted the flirty tone to Rose's voice. The winged demon loved to play match maker.

Kurama felt a slight surge from the living room, but it quickly subsided. It was apparent to him that Hiei had trained into oblivion and collapsed, which ment Genkai would have transported him to his bed. With a slight mental note he hoped that Rose had alreayd seen the sleeping quaters and that she hadn't noticed the energy. Damn Genkai. "Well, I believe you've seen almost this entire building so I'll show you the rec room and we'll move on if that sounds alright by you." With metred steps the fox demon led Rose to a very comfortable that had apparently been remodelled for the entertainment of youth. There was a worn couch seated in front of the television, though they could only watch movies, a pool table, ping pong, foosball, and other games typically assosiated with teenagers.

The girl felt herself pause as she thought about Carolyn's inquiry. "Well...it sounds like there is a story that involves both the dancing and love...would you tell me that one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:13 pm
"That's fine" Rose said as she followed his lead to the rec room. "What is most of this stuff?" Rose asked unaware of what they were. They didn't have things like that in the spirit world. She was curious because it all was so new to her.

"Well alright, when I was around 200 I loved dancing and so often entered contests and went to parties. Well one time I was at an old friends party to celebrate her engagement and I was dancing by my self when when a mysterious stranger came up to me asking if I wanted to dance with him. Mind that this was a masquerade ball, so I accepted and we danced the night away, not knowing who the other was. Back then I wasn't as strong as I am now or as well off. Back then there was only really two classes, nobles and peasants. Even though I was friends with Nobles I was only a lowly peasant to most and was often treated as one. From that day on at every dance or ball that I attended I danced with that one mysterious stranger. We did every dance imaginable from the waltz to the Tango to tell eachother how we felt at that moment. I must tell you though it wasn't until years later that we finally revealed ourselves to eachother, he was the handsomest man I've ever seen. It was then and there that He confessed his love for me and telling me he wanted to be with me for the rest his life. Being as smitten as I was back then, I accepted his proposal. Lets just say things got intimate that night, but the next morning he announced our engagement to his family was less than pleased. They believed that a noble should not intermix with peasants. They dealt with it until they found out that I got pregnant, this enraged them so they came up with a plan to assassinate me and my unborn child when he was away on business. They almost got away with it except for he got back early and stumbled upon us. They had tortured me while managing to kill my baby while keeping me alive and was about to kill me when they were interrupted. Going into a rage He killed his entire family save me, getting a few fatal wounds in the process. Picking me up he rushed me to the safety of a nearby grove of trees where he died by using his life energy to heal me and keep me alive." Carolyn re-accounted her story as she rested a hand on her belly, a sad smile on her face. Taking off one of her gloves to show a engagement ring with a small gem that swirled with colors of the rainbow she glanced from her ring to her listener.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:37 pm
The fox paused slightly but then smiled down at Rose, he had forgotten that she had never come in contact with human amusements. "Well," His smile still glowed as he gazed around the room. "How about I teach you? That one there is a television and it is used to create a story - almost like a book but you don't have to read. Over there is pool, a game where you use a long stick to knock balls into the holes. Foosball is where you use miniature, plastic people to kick a ball into eachother's goal. Then pingpong is a game where people use paddles to bounce a ball back and forth. Would you like to try one?"

Most of the words Carolyn used baffled the girl. Never had she heard of a "ball" or this person "masquerade" - maybe that was her mysterious man. Tenma had a sense of what dancing was she didn't know about social classes, love, parents, or pregnancy; much less an engagment. "I'm...confused. At least I believe that is the proper word." Once more Tenma felt shane pulse through her from her ignorance. "What is a masquerade ball? Was that the man's name? Also, what is a waltz and a tango and how do they express how you feel? After that, what is a proposal or an engagement? I doubt they are the same as I understand them. What do you mean by intimate? Does love make you pregnant? What is pregnant? Apparently it has something to do with children...where do children come from? Was I a child once?" Suddenly Tenma had to gasp for air as she had only used one breath. Quickly she looked away for fear that she had angered Carolyn. It wasn't like her to have so many questions and, normal, Tenma would have gone in search of the answers herself; but she had never heard of such thing. Almost as quickly as she looked away her eyes darted to Carolyn's ring. It was gorgeous and it was also the first jewel Tenma had ever seen. Maybe this was what love was - a possession.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:21 pm
"Alright how about ping-pong?" Rose asked giving a giggle at how the word sounded. It sounded funny to her. Walking over to the table that Kurama pointed to, standing at one end of the rectangle. Picking up the paddle she held it by the handle as she asked, "how does this work?". She knew that they had to hit the ball back in forth, but did you just smack it straight towards the opponent or what?

"Your confused as in you don't know what means what?" Carolyn asked not realizing why Tenma was confused until she heard her questions. "A masquerade ball is like a party for dancing where you wear masks to hide your identity until the very end and no it wasn't his name. His name was Kazuki. The Waltz is a slow dance..." Carolyn said as she trailed off as she floated higher and did a solo waltz through the steps once before doing the tango. "That second dance was the Tango" She clarified as she went back to her previous spot. "The waltz is a formal dance that some call innocent and the Tango is more of a seductive dance because you become closer with the partner. a proposal is where someone asks someone else to become their spouse which is a husband or wife and their engaged until they become married. Love doesn't get you pregnant, love is where you feel attracted to someone and their all you can thing about;being intimate leads to the act which gets you pregnant." Carolyn said before going into the birds and the bees talk. She explained where babies came from, what pregnant was and confirming that everyone was a child at one time in their lives. "Any other questions?" Carolyn asked wanting to clear everything up.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:31 pm
With a grin Kurama walked over to his side of the table and picked up a paddle. At least it was obvious she knew how to hold the handle. "Alright, what you do is hit the paddle back and forth but you're trying to get your opponent to miss. Everytime they can't sends it back you get a point. Whoever has the most points wins. Oh, and the ball has to bounce on the table at least once for it to count." At that he flashed her a smile and sent a gentle serve over to her so Rose would get a feel for the game.

At the end of the "birds and the bees" discussion Tenma sat, staring at Carolyn, with her mouth agape. She couldn't believe that people would...for lack of better words, insert themselves into eachother to show affection. It was above her comprehension. Unfortunattely Carolyn had explained everything very well, but there were two questions still resting on Tenma and she knew this was one of those rare opportunities to ask. "Yeah, two more and then I think I probably need to go running again." At that she paused, making sure she used the correct words. "Have I ever felt love and what is a husband?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:37 pm
Rose gently hit the ball when it reached her side of the table, letting it bounce once before returning it, making sure to have it bounce. This game seemed easy, but then it looked like Kurama was going easy on her which was fine, seeing as this was her first time doing something like this. When he hit it back, she hit it a little hard causing it to bounce off of the table and off to the right, hitting the wall. This caused her to grin and laugh.

"You probably have, there are different kinds of love, love for a parent or sibling and love for the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. family love is where you'd do anything for them and to protect them, the l=other love on the other hand is where you can't stop thinking of the person and want to spend most of your time with them." Carolyn said hoping that cleared up her questions.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:43 pm
The sudden strength in her hit caught Kurama off guard as the ball went zinging past him. He gaped a bit but his lips turned up into a smile. "So the score is now 0-1 with the lovely Miss Rose in the lead." Though he wasn't sure what exactly came out of his mouth he went with it, retreiving the ball and passing it over to Rose for her serve.

Tenma, who was now sitting upright with her legs crossed over each other, nodded slightly as she attempted to grasp the concepts. "So...what is a husband then?" Her voice was beginning to sound tired as all of the information began sinking in. However, before she slept Tenma knew she would have to go running just to clear her mind and settle her nerves.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 pm
Taking the small ball, her fingers brushed against Kurama's. Mimicing Kurama's serve, she got it right the first time which made her giggle and clap her hands, causing her to miss Kurama's return which made her blush. The pink of her cheek greatly contrasted but complimented the blue of her hair and eyes.

"A husband is what the male of a relationship is called once he is married." Carolyn said being slow in her response, not sure how to explain it at first, but going with what came to mind. She didn't go into detail, not sure how to explain the specifics but she knew that if Tenma was truly curious there was the dictionary.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:02 pm
Kurama chuckled at Rose's blushing, she was absolutely ravishing - even when her pink streaked cheeks conflicted with her liquid blue hair. "Well then, I guess the score is even." Once more he retreived the ball, being the gentleman, and served. Gradually he would up the intensity so she learned as she went.

Tenma simply nodded slowly as she listened to Carolyn. Her mind was trying to put all of the pieces together, but that was going to take some time. With an exhausted smile she looked back up at her companion. "Thank you, Carolyn. I think I'm beginning to understand; but now I need to go run so I can sleep." At that she pushed herself off the bed and headed back out to the forest, even though her legs were stiff from sitting.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:15 pm
"That it is" Rose said as she returned his serve, being careful not to clap again which allowed her to hit his return back to him. This went on for a bit, they were evenly matched, even if the speed kept picking up and going faster.

"Alright and your welcome" Carolyn stated as she watched Tenma leave. She wasn't sure how Toguro would react if he ever found out. She was even surprised that Tenma didn't know this stuff, with all the reading the girl did besides running and training. Sighing she stretched and flew from the room to do her own thing.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:29 pm
Kurama continued to grin as the game picked up speed. It was odd that Rose was a natural at ping-pong of all things. Then again, it created an adequate source of amusement as they passed back and forth. As the game continued the fox demon decided to make things more difficult by talking to her as well. "So, Rose, tell me about your brothers. I remember you mentioning them sometime ago."

Once more the green canopy blurred past as Tenma spend through the forest, needles and twig digging into the bottoms of her feet. Her mind was racing with all the new information she had just heard but then she stopped suddenly - a new thought had come to mind: what if Toguro found out? There was a paralyzing fear that suddenly ran through the girl's body as the harsh reality instntly hit. Taking a deep breath she shook her mind of the thought, knowing that Carolyn wouldn't tell, and continued sprinting off.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:53 pm
"Well I have four brothers, there's Daisuke, Satoshi, Hayato and Hideki. Daisuke is calm one, Satoshi is the smart one, Hayato is the serious one and Hideki is the silly one" Rose said, kurama's plan working as she was slightly distracted which caused her to nearly miss hitting the ball. "Do you have any siblings?" She asked in return as she focused on the game.Whenever she concentrated she tended to bite her lower lip.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 pm
Kurama smiled as Rose attempted to turn his own tactic back on him. Unfortunately, with the people he had fought with, he had to learn how to talk, or exchange witty banter, with his opposition. "No, I'm an only child so there were no siblings to be smart or silly. Do you have any sisters." One of Rose's shots was quick enough to where he almost missed. He would have to pay closer attention.

Tenma had lost track of time as she finally reached home. There were sweat marks staining her black clothes as she made her way back to her room. Toguro and Carolyn were eating but they knew she didn't eat after running. With an acknowledging nod of her head she targetted to take a shower. The water was warm and inviting, but she didn't want to spend much time there - sleep called.

Content that she had cleaned herself up well the female slipped under her covers, wearing a black silk tank with silk shorts. They were the clothes she worn when she wanted optimal sleep, making her environment as comfortable as possible. There was a slight opening at the bottom of her window that she had propped up in order to let the cool air brush against her face.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:18 pm
"No sisters, I'm the only girl in my family, I only have brothers" Rose said as she hit the ball at an angle, braking their stalemate. She was really having fun and she was learning more about Kurama. She didn't have much experience with other girls, due to having no sisters and living relatively secluded.

Hiei woke up earlier than he was supposed to, but his Jagan eye was open and glowing. He wasn't acting himself, rather he was still asleep, just that the Jagan and the dragon had taken control of his body. the dragon knew that it's master was thinking too much of Tenma and wanted to end her time in the world. The dragons sole power was staggering as it made hiei sneak out of the temple and to the rekai. It was obvious that Hiei was not in control.

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:24 pm
The ball whizzed by as Kurama took a double take. It was apparent that he no longer needed to hold back. "Well, Miss Rose takes the lead again." Once more he went after the plastic sphere. With a quick flick of his wrist the game was going again but he was hardly having to hold back. "No other girls? What of your mother then, if you don't mind me asking?"

Tenma had finally drifted into sleep as she curled up under her covers. It was a cool night but with her blankets it was comfortable. With a flash there were dreams of dancing and love and other people, as well as the prodominant feature of her dreams - Hiei.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff