Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Greaser's Prep (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:23 am
Tristan smiled happily at his Kat. She seemed so happy now and he was glad that he was able to make her feel that way. He wrapped his arms around her tighter and pressed her close to him. He could feel Kat breathe deeply for a moment and chuckled, the sound coming from deep within his chest. Tristan kissed the top of her head and rubbed small circles on her back as he held her. If it was up to him, he would stay that way forever. It was so relaxing and pleasant with Kat, hr wasn't angry or annoyed or jittery...it was just happiness for him.

"Im sorry....am I keeping you from eating?" Tristan frowned and slightly loosened his grasp on her. Tristan switched his hand positions on her and picked her up into his arms. He carried her over to where they left the bags of food and gently set her back down on her feet.

Jett jumped, clearly startled when Beverly had cried out like she did. He was instantly crushed, he hadn't meant to hurt her but he had. His arms went slack fractionally and he closed his eyes, hanging his head.

"Damn it....I end up hurting everyone...." Jett sighed and shook his head.

He looked up into Beverly's eyes and sighed once more, knowing that he had hurt a girl he really cared for.

"Im sorry..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:11 am
I sighed deeply as he held me closer. All we needed was mood music and it would have been perfect. Actually, I probably wouldn't have heard it because I didn't really heard anything except for the sound of his voice and the sound of his heart. I wanted him to hold me forever but I knew we both needed to eat. I looked up at him and nodded.

"You need to eat too. Beverly and I got all of us food." He swept me off my feet and I rested my head on his shoulder as he carried me to the food. I didn't care if I didn't eat the rest of the night or even the rest of my life. I wouldn't have cared so long as I was with Tristan. We sat down next to the food and I guided a fry to his mouth before eating one myself. Everything seemed so much better with Tristan with me. And that included food.

Beverly caressed his cheek and made Jett look up at her. She smiled and kissed him gently. "It's ok." She comforted. "A step on the foot is nothing compared to how I feel about you. You just need more practice." Beverly told him again. "Besides, you're the best dance partner I ever had."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers