Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:57 pm
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
I am greatly amused my sisters. Beating down this insolent slug is making my day much better.

You're loving :3

I love you <3

And I love you too <3

I love you moar betch.

Imposeble~

fail. --^

Really? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:02 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith

I love you <3

And I love you too <3

I love you moar betch.

Imposeble~

fail. --^

Really? XD

XD Can you tell I never took French class?  

Azusanga

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:03 pm
Azusanga
broken_bleeding_angel
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith

I love you <3

And I love you too <3

I love you moar betch.

Imposeble~

fail. --^

Really? XD

XD Can you tell I never took French class?

Lol yes. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 pm
IrisCross
Rei Uchikino
IrisCross
C4ffeine_C0rruption
User Image User Image
C4ffeine_C0rruption
User Image
[ T E A - L O V E R ]

Seriousy... did that all just happen. Did I see someone relating an ANIME to REAL LIFE?
Where the ******** has all the sense in the youth gone to? Obviously down the shitter with their brains as well. IrisCross you had better learn now that people like you aren't very well liked in the world. You will have a hard time fitting in with people in the "real world" and by that I mean, getting a job that pays well, having friends in college that aren't 40 year old men still playing Yu-Gi-Oh and looking like they haven't showered in five days (cause I have seen it on my campus), or even *gasp* have a real MAN of a boyfriend/ later husband. I hope you plan on living in your parent's basement as a crazy cat lady for the rest of your non-existent life watching anime and talking like a weeaboo cause that's how I see your life headed. So as we have said GROW THE ******** UP AND DON'T RELATE YOUR LIFE TO A ******** TV SHOW CAUSE IT JUST SHOWS THE WORLD AND THE INTERNET HOW MUCH OF A RETARD YOU REALLY ARE. DUMBASS.

User Image

Sheez. You people really don't learn how to stop picking at people who are lower than you. AND I would prefer my recent life than the real world full of miseries and old hags. How come this thread began to look like a war between anime and real world?

So now you're lower than us? You sure were acting all high and mighty, calling us all "noobs" and whatnot. You call us names and threaten us because we don't have the same opinion as you. To me that sounds like someone with a very high opinion of themself. You're so ******** full of yourself to even use that poor excuse that you're lower than us to try and weasel your way out of a fight that you started. This thread turned into a "war" because you had to start s**t because someone had a different opinion than you. Grow the ******** up and GTFO you stupid Nazi.
And you go ahead and live in your little fantasy world. I really could care less. It's obviously made you a weak person.

*ahem* you people started it by calling Naruto a stupid anime and us noobs >: P

Hey, Chris-Chan. Do I have to pull out a dictionary and give you the definition of the word opinion? Because you obviously don't know what an opinion is.  

Rei Uchikino

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:13 am
I'm gonna stop. I can't stand watching myself dealing with a bunch of stupid whores. *last posts and a great punch on Sith's head*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 am
IrisCross
I'm gonna stop. I can't stand watching myself dealing with a bunch of stupid whores. *last posts and a great punch on Sith's head*

lol I bet that you don't even know how to punch correctly in real life either. as for us being stupid? I think that we've displayed a much higher intellect then you have this whole conversation. I've yet to hear something witty and worth while come from your word hole. As for us being whores? At least we can get some unlike you who's going to be a virgin their entire life.  

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:53 am
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
I am greatly amused my sisters. Beating down this insolent slug is making my day much better.

You're loving :3

I love you <3

And I love you too <3

I love you moar betch.

Imposeble~

fail. --^

no u * loves you*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 pm
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross

lol I bet that you don't even know how to punch correctly in real life either. as for us being stupid? I think that we've displayed a much higher intellect then you have this whole conversation. I've yet to hear something witty and worth while come from your word hole. As for us being whores? At least we can get some unlike you who's going to be a virgin their entire life.

^^^ This about sums it up. Now hopefully that will be the end of that. But probably not.
I LOL at the fact that she thinks that a role play punch to the head can really hurt you. Silly child.
And I think it's funny that first she's acting all high and mighty, then she's "lower than us", and now she's better than us because we're the "stupid whores". Her contradictions remind me of TBM.  

Rei Uchikino

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross

^^^ This about sums it up. Now hopefully that will be the end of that. But probably not.
I LOL at the fact that she thinks that a role play punch to the head can really hurt you. Silly child.
And I think it's funny that first she's acting all high and mighty, then she's "lower than us", and now she's better than us because we're the "stupid whores". Her contradictions remind me of TBM.

lolololololololol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:30 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross

lolololololololol

Lol Aww I don't know why but I feel pretty once people call me a whore. I dunno, it's like they know I'm getting more then them, yet it makes me smile in their anger and spite. <3

And we're not stupid. We're highly intellectual women who know that the only men our age that like Naruto are the ones that live in their mother's basement/attic and don't plan on moving out for another 40 years. C:<  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

teddehguru

5,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:50 pm
x-Wolven_ Goddess-x
OMG OMG OMG! naruto is such a good program!

I bet some of the guy charcters would look pretty hot if they were real people!

NO. Just, NO. I hate it when girls say, "Omg, this anime guy is so hot, I wish he was my boyfriend,ect." Seriously, get a life. These are fictional characters, not living people. They are the creation of one person's active imagination. And apparently this is something that some girls are incapable of understanding.

And to the original post of this thread, Naruto is alright. The manga is pretty good. The movies are okay. But the anime is complete crap. It is just full of filler episodes for the most part, that don't follow the plot line whatsoever, quite annoying. After a while, I just stopped watching it altogether.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:09 pm
teddehguru
x-Wolven_ Goddess-x

NO. Just, NO. I hate it when girls say, "Omg, this anime guy is so hot, I wish he was my boyfriend,ect." Seriously, get a life. These are fictional characters, not living people. They are the creation of one person's active imagination. And apparently this is something that some girls are incapable of understanding.

And to the original post of this thread, Naruto is alright. The manga is pretty good. The movies are okay. But the anime is complete crap. It is just full of filler episodes for the most part, that don't follow the plot line whatsoever, quite annoying. After a while, I just stopped watching it altogether.

There was someone who posted something along the likes of this. I showed her reality. C:<  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:12 pm
teddehguru
x-Wolven_ Goddess-x

Okay, first off, thank you for addressing that little bit about fictional characters being fictional. (Wow. That sounded redundant.) I swear, anime fantards are just as bad as Twilight fantards and their obsession over Edward. I guess they can't get real boyfriends so they obsess over fictional characters?

And I agree with you about the anime. Like, I don't mind one filler episode once in a while, but entire filler arcs just annoy the hell out of me. I've never read the manga and I'm not really interested in picking it up, to tell the truth. I actually tried watching one of the movies. I saw a commercial for it and I thought the animation looked a lot better than the show. But the story kind of bored me after a while, and again, the voice acting annoyed me to a point that I wanted to puncture my ear drums. Naruto just isn't my cup of tea.

Now that that c**t IrisCross is gone, hopefully this thread can go back to being an actual discussion.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Honestly, even though it's my favorite show on television and in anime, I really can't say. :/
I've barely started watching Shippuden, seen a bunch of spoilers, and can see why Naruto-haters are Naruto-haters, so that makes my answer pretty edgy.
Now, saying all this, it makes me seem like I mean "No", but I'm simply explaining what makes up my answer, which is basically a maybe.
It seriously depends on everyone else, though, since the show is supposed to be judged and criticized by a watching audience, anyway.

Adrenaline End

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:33 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross

lolololololololol

Lol Aww I don't know why but I feel pretty once people call me a whore. I dunno, it's like they know I'm getting more then them, yet it makes me smile in their anger and spite. <3

And we're not stupid. We're highly intellectual women who know that the only men our age that like Naruto are the ones that live in their mother's basement/attic and don't plan on moving out for another 40 years. C:<

Makes me feel pretty too. <3 When someone calls me a whore (even though its not true) I smile because I know that they are just jealous of my charming good looks.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff