Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:28 am
Raven smiled and said "I personally like to read or draw in my free time plus swimming." Raven looked at Crystal and said "Crystal...she doesn't have many hobbies herself, mostly she stays in doors because when ever she goes out boys try to prove themselves better then her because she's a girl by fighting her...most of them have lost."

Crystal turned her head and looked at Raven. She then noted that some of the students where eying her. Most of them boys and when she looked at them most of them turned away.

Raven noted as well to her last comment and said "As you can see, Crystal has a bad rep and even tho its the first day most of the kids, majority boys are afraid of her."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:33 pm
"She seems like someone who looks out for a friend and has to prove herself," said Jasper, he one someone who did not have eyes for anyone but who he loved, Sarukia was a burning imagine in his mind but he told no one and no one could guess.
"Friends and family are what count the most," said Emilia, it was so serious to the twins that they did not say it in sync like they normally would. To them it was truer than most people but they noticed how Raven and Crystal got along slightly, they already like Raven and had seen qualities in Crystal that not everyone saw.

"Ok, time to move onto the next part," said Flage. Everyone went to sit down, it was calm in the classroom even with Jessica glaring at the twins every so often or with the twins lightly talking to each other. Flage showed the work on the board, it was about how genetics were based around alleles and combinations that created each colour present in the class and everyone just had to match up who had what, it was well explained and fairly easy to understand.
"If you need me to help just say," said Flage, he was clearly a skilled teacher when it came to explaining things and even people who were not great at their studies found it fairly easy to follow.

"The twins have a really rare colouring," Sarukia said to Raven figuring out the work bit by bit,"And yet there seems more to them than I thought, they don't count themselves at any value but to them the other is the most important thing to them, no wonder they respect those who have such bonds with friends," It was clear the twins had a lot of respect for Crystal and Raven from what Sarukia had worked out. Jasper had also come to the same thing even though he was not the brightest he understood the feelings a lot, in his heart was something similar and yet he could not express it but hide it away, he would wait to till the time was right, Sarukia noticed Jasper, his face was deep in thought, he had already finished the work having not delayed to try, it set Sarukia wondering slightly, he had seemed like any other guy but the twins were complex in many ways, Sarukia started to think that maybe Jasper was too.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:35 pm
((Just a question what is the day structure, is it 2 lessons, a break ,2 lessons lunch, 2 lessons or 3 lessons lunch then 3 lessons or something else))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:12 pm
(I guess its 2, break, 2, lunch, then 2. Gives time for characters to talk and socilize between classes.)

Crystal had long ago finished her work and was looking out the window still. Looking around at Raven, then the twins, and last Jessica. She sighed she already knew her room mate and already she hated it...it was Jessica.

Raven nodded and looked at Crystal. "Just like Crystal to finish work fast." Raven soon got back to work and finished after a while.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:35 am
It was clear everyone had finished and Flage went through it quickly then went over some of the basics of related parts and expanded the genetics and how alleles were determined. He noticed the time and went to his desks to get some worksheets.
"There is some work to be done for next lesson and it should not take too long," said Flage handing it out. It was a simple multiple-choice on what the lesson had covered.

The class ended and everyone started to leave. Jessica was out of the room first, she walked at a casual pace and was gone fairly quickly. Jasper when he was out of the room jogged off and was gone fairly quickly. Flage had asked to see Emi and Emilia and so they were the the only 2 waiting around for everyone to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:53 pm
Crystal left after Raven and headed out the door. She hated the fact that still she was ridiculed because she was a girl but off course Crystal acted like she didn't care. She climbed a near by tree to the top branch and went to sleep.

Raven left and went looking for someone she knew. Giving Crystal some time alone.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:49 pm
A large lorry noisily appeared in the car park with a logo that matched one on a ring Jessica wore. A slight grin appeared on her face as she noticed it, she had not brought much with her earlier and it was clearly there for her. The back was opened and a few men got out to carry the stuff. First was a very expensive looking bed, Jessica really did not sleep on anything but the best, the frame of it was covered in petal and flower shapes with amazing detail. Second out of the lorry was a large wardrobe that could fit a car in it fairly easily and it was clearly very full and locked by the way the doors did not open when it was handled. The third and last items from the lorry was a make-up table and very fancy yet comfortable chair that went with it, the mirror on top was surrounded by a frame that had places to hold things but also was coloured like a rainbow with flowers coming out of it to complement the person who used it. Jessica lead them to her dorm and the normal things were swept out. They were placed to the right side of the room which was Jessica's with the wardrobe at the back of the room, the bed in the middle and the make-up table nearer the front. Jessica sat on the bed as the other things were being brought in, it was a kings sized bed with enough bedding to ensure anyone could sleep in comfort. Anyone seeing it could instantly see it would be out of there families decade earnings by a long shot.
After the furniture was brought up there were clothes in special cases that meant they were not creased and kept them safe from the elements. They were placed carefully in the wardrobe 1 at a time and when it was done it was locked with Jessica hiding the key with her like she had done before.
After it was finished Jessica walked back outside with the men who locked up and left taking the old furniture Jessica would have had with them, it was clear they returned it when they took Jessica's stuff back and Flage sighed at the fact she could not just make use of normal things.
Jessica watched the lorry leave and answered her mobile.
"Yes?" she said into it.
After a pause she said,"Yes, it has just left,"
After another minute she said,"Ok bye father,"
She walked off to her dorm again and sorted some of the things out then sat at her make-up table making sure there was enough room to work on it if she needed to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:24 pm
Crystal noticed the car first and just jumped out of the tree before heading to her dorm. TO make sure she had somewhere to sleep. Crystal walked in and soon said before having to be asked "Sadly...you and me are room mates." She looked to the right of the room to make sure everything she had placed before was still there.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:57 am
"If you read it carefully it actually says I am on the right," said Jessica pointing to something on a bit of paper,"They moved your stuff to your side,"
It was actually so neatly placed on the other side that it was exactly as Crystal had put them just mirrored.
"Anyway, if you stay on your side I will stay on mine," said Jessica, already she was drawing the line that they would both be putting up with the other. They were interrupted by a scraping sound coming from a nearby dorm, in Emi and Emilia's dorm the twins were pushing the beds together for they liked to be near each other even when asleep. They had come to the dorms because they wanted to sort out their things in the break before next lesson, it was rushed checking, when they just arrived to place their suitcase before science.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:02 am
Arch enter the class and finished there, he wasn't expecting anything since he was new here but the thought of being lost almost through out the school then finally finding his class in the middle of class was embarrassing to him a bit but right now Arch was looking for a room and found a teacher. "Excuse me... miss... but is this the dorms?" he asked the teacher.

(...someone please reply...or tell me what's going on...?! cause I'm stuck on where everyone is suppose to be... my Character couldn't get a reply last time cause no one wouldn't even bother answering... sweatdrop I'm starting to think this guild is getting boring, sorry but it's true... no one is even listening to me more like ignoring me when trying to Role play, I'm not a bad person so why ignore me I didn't do anything wrong... just said that most of the time I'm busy with work but that's pretty much it... some one reply or I'm not continuing...)

-The Dark Shadows Fall-

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:21 pm
((Don't want to be rude but please don't jump to conclusions. There was a forum bug which was caused by a post which replied to your's, it did not show to anyone and was deleted which added a 6th page with nothing which stopped us using that page (causing further delays), you were not being ignored you had the same problem we all did with a bug. Also if you were a little more active that you posted more than once a week or however long it would not be as boring, I check the forums at least once a day, normally up to 3 times a day. I get no reply most of those times but I don't complain I just get excited when I do get a reply in the end 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:34 pm
(Yeah well... I guess I'm just a little lost then... I might role play when I'm not busy but I think this guild must be too fast for me or I'm just not active enough... sweatdrop )

-The Dark Shadows Fall-

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:05 am
Jasper was running around the whole perimeter when he noticed Flage and stopped.
"Jasper a word quickly," Flage asked politely.
"Umm, yeah sure," Jasper replied, he had a little time.
After a short time the talk was over and Flage left Jasper to his running knowing that he was just practising and trying to become better which was a quality Flage liked to see in people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little later Flage was near Raven.
"Raven do you mind if we have a quick chat," he asked politely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarukia had gone to the music department for her break and was sat at a piano playing a gentle and calming song that she had created, the music flowed through several themes but always returned to the gentle part. It was a long piece she had created and she was still experimenting with how to end it. It was clear that being creative was very relaxing for her and that she was a natural artist in many creative ways.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:28 am
Crystal just went over to her side of the room and sat on the bed and took some time to get everything else ready.
-------------

Raven smiled and said "Sure."  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:32 pm
((sorry for the lack of activity recently))

"Raven, I was just wondering if I could get to know you a little and also maybe you could tell me a little about Crystal, she does not seem to want to talk much" said Flage, "I try to get to know students so I can help them on other issues not just work based things and it also allows me to make allowances for them,"  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff