Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:56 pm
Shoot. I don't know who Seth is. I think I might be screwed. ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 pm
-xAlice in Wonderland
Shoot. I don't know who Seth is. I think I might be screwed. ._.

Seth's a bad guy disguised as a good guy  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:19 pm
((Can I join? Please accept me!))

Profile Skeleton

Username: Daykitten
Character Name: Sora Yuurei ((It means "Sky Phantom" in japanese. I don't know why I made such an odd name so please don't ask me why.))
User Image
Magic: None.
The Crystal bearer you are protecting: Protector of Sakura Ryoheii
Weapon: He uses a powerful gun which shoots elemental bullets such as fire bullets, water bullets, earth bullets etc.
Crush: None.
Bio: Sora is an orphan. His parents were killed by the Coripio because his parents found a crystal and kept it but the Coripio found out and murdered them then tried to take it. But poor Sora wouldn't give up easily and snatched the crystal before the Coripio could get it. So then he ran away from the angry Coripio members and saw a beautiful 14 year old girl and gave it to her since he knew what the crystal was for. He watched as the 14 year old girl realized what it was for and used the crystal's powers to defeat the Coripio people. The girl had examined him and knew immediately that he was an orphan since he was stained with blood. The girl was rich and so she took him into her rich family. Since then he vowed to protect Sakura with all his life and became her protector.

Profile Skeleton

Username: Daykitten
Character Name: Sakura Ryoheii (Sakura means "cherry blossom" in japanese.)
User Image
Crystal bearer or Protector: Crystal bearer
Magic: She can manipulate water and wind, control the weather, she can also use the wind to make her fly or let somebody else fly, and make dangerous storms that can kill.
The Crystal bearer you are protecting:
Weapon:
Crush: She has a little crush on her protector, Sora Yuurei.
Bio: Sakura was an ordinary high school girl until one faithful day. One day, she was walking back home until a guy which was covered in blood gave her a magical crystal to defeat the Cripio people who killed his parents. First, Sakura was confused but then she realized the crystal was giving her magical powers so she used that power to defeat the evil people. Then she had realized instantly that he was an orphan so she felt pity for him and took him into her rich family. She had took care of him while he protected her. When he had vowed to protect her, that's when the crystal glowed and gave him his weapon. So now she and Sora have to defeat the Coripio so that they can survive this magical world.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:37 pm
Username: Friendshipstar
Character Name: Fallen
(Picture): User Image
Crystal bearer or Protector: Protector
The Crystal bearer you are protecting: Aza Yuri
Weapon: Perfect accuracy with her bow with arrows that could be combined with all elements. (ex. shadow, water, ice)
Crush: No one
Bio: She is a orphan. Her parents abandoned her thinking she was not worthy enough to be with them. She has learned how to survive in the wild, taught herself how to fight. Her favorite hobby is shooting arrows. She had forgotten her true name and decided on the name "Fallen" for herself.

BannedAccount8623822

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:56 pm
Username: Vivian Rosary LaStare
Character: Eznara' Sveltovkin
Picture:
User Image

Crystal bearer or Protector: Crystal bearer
Weapon: Katana
Crush: No one
Bio: Eznara' was raised by her Grandfather. He taught her how to fight, and everything about the crystal bearers. When he was killed by the Coripio's one night he willingly gave Eznara' his crystal. She accepted, gaining all his skills. The one thing he didn't realize when he left his crystal with her, was that she would avenge his death getting closer to the creeping darkness in her heart.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:35 am
Hello Vivian smile
I have a couple of questions about your profile. smile

What is Eznara's ability thanks to the crystal?
Btw her grandfather cannot have a crystal because only women carry crystals...
Who is your protector?

Nice to have you onboard. smile  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

libby4554

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:47 am
Profile Skeleton

Username: libby4554
Character Name: Aza Yuri
User Image
Crystal bearer or Protector: Crystal Bearer
Magic: She hasn't gotten her power yet because she's not 14
Crush: None
Bio: Aza is a determined little fighter. She never gives up, even when things get rough. She has a little cat friend that she calls Aslan. He helps her out if he can. Aza has been running from Coripio her whole life, trying to make sure that they don't get her crystal. It has been difficult, but she has managed for 13 years, and looks forward to her 14th brithday in hopes that she can maybe defend herself better. She is still looking for a protector. Seeing as she is so young, many of the protectors over-look her and go for the Crystal Bearers who's crystal powers have been activated.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:28 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
AND. Girls can't be protectors, only guys!

No... Not true actually...
Satsui Tsukiyomi
But there are also those who protect the crystal bearers by vowing to protect them. This protectors are given a magic weapon once they made the oath. They can be either a boy or a girl.

Just thought I'd point that out...  

libby4554

libby4554

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:06 pm
Profile Skeleton

Username: libby4554
Character Name: Harth Dithers
User Image
Crystal bearer or Protector: Coripio
Magic: He's like a shadow... he can suddenly just appear or disappear.
The Crystal bearer you are protecting: None
Weapon: None
Bio: Harth is a cruel person, who just wants as much power as he can possibly have. He is interested in taking Aza's crystal because it hasn't been "activated" yet. He calls her a fresh crystal. He is very cocky and could care less about orders. He'll go on any Coripio mission he wants.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 pm
Profile Skeleton

Username: Heroic Error
Character Name: Claudio Asche
Huge image is huge. therfore I'm saving your asses and hid it in a link

Crystal bearer or Protector: Coripio

Magic: He has the ability to shape shift, and the ability to control people like puppets. Both abilities were taken from crystals he stole from the rosewood sibling's previous crystal bearers

Weapon: He has two knives hidden in his coat.

Crush Lover: Cissnei Rosewood

Bio: To sum him up in a few words; Claudio is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It is quite true, as so many have fallen prey towards his aloof nature , which is all but a mere facade to hide his true personality; a man lusting for the power of the crystals.

However, this doesn't seem to be always the case. Claudio harbors true feelings for Cissnei Rosewood, a young woman who ironically, is a protector and his arch enemy. He keeps his distance from her, due to the fact that he has went and killed off her and Lelouch's crystal bearer (although killing off Cissnei's Crystal bearer was unintentional), but on the occasions that they do interact, he shows care and concern, with the occasional tease.

----------------------------

Character Name: Cissnei Rosewood
User Image
under the coat

The Crystal bearer you are protecting: She's still looking for one after Claudio had killed off her previous crystal bearer

Weapon: Twin handguns.

Crush Lover: Claudio None at the moment

Bio: Cissnei came from a strong linage of protectors, and when word had gotten around that she had fallen in love with a Coripio, her family was distraught. At first, Cissnei had to live through her family's attempts to stop her 'forbidden' relationship Claudio, but as time passed, their attempts stopped as it was apparent that Claudio truly loved her , to the point where he promised that he wouldn't go after her crystal bearer.

Or so they thought.

It was a shock for Cissnei when Claudio had suddenly went and took her brother and her crystal bearer's crystal and killed them. Claudio tried to explain that killing off her own was unintentional, as it was mere coincidence that their crystal bearers were together. But she didn't believe him, as much as she wanted to.

----------------------------

Character Name: Lelouch Rosewood
User Image

The Crystal bearer you are protecting: Thanks to Claudio, he is walking around without one :c

Weapon: Katana

Bio: Lelouch is Cissnei's older brother. He was probably the first person to have disapproved of her relationship with Claudio, and the last to approve, since he was never exactly the type of person who trusts people. He's quite protective, especially towards his sister. He has a strong dislike for Claudio, after what he did towards Cissnei's and His previous crystal bearer, and the fact that he was Cissnei's lover angered him more.

KAY I R DONE.
I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT :c
And I failed on both profiles :c

also, what's the current status of the rp?

edit: so I have two protectors up for grabs. anyone who wants either Cissnei or Lelouch for a protector, please ring a bell~

and I am not doing a crystal bearer. This rp is overflowing with them already, so I figured I'd add some balance to the rp ._.  

Nox Nyctores

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:52 pm
Um, Heroic Error, I'm pretty sure that only girls can have magic. Just want to point that out...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm
supersailorpeach
Um, Heroic Error, I'm pretty sure that only girls can have magic. Just want to point that out...

User Image
heroic error
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Pft, you haven't been paying attention at the other male apps?

/points at Seth and Harth.

They're both Coripio and they have powers. Claudio falls under them, so he has powers. :/

Where's the equality among Coripios?

As for lelouch, I think I've read a male profile somewhere with powers, so I assumed that he's included. :/

edit: apparently I was wrong with Lelouch and Cissnei. Removed powers. Claudio keeps his because pft / points at Seth and Harth again

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ɹoɹɹǝ ɔıoɹǝɥ  

Nox Nyctores

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:40 am
Sorry about that! I said that wrong. I meant to say that unless a boy is a Corpio, they can't have powers. Sorry for the confusion!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 pm
Profile Skeleton

Username: angle_of_darkness521
Character Name: alexis toneaya
(Picture) User Image
Crystal bearer or Protector: Crystal bearers
Magic: the burning flame's of cimako the most powerful dargon.
Crush: cimako.
Bio:was bornwith her crystal andis an esay target due to blindness.but she can senice you whach out.comako is her portecktor.

Profile Skeleton

Username: angel_of_darkness521
Character Name: comako
(Picture) http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp291/Tiziana_012/sonstiges/Dragon1.jpg
Crystal bearer or Protector: protector
The Crystal bearer you are protecting: alexis
Weapon: fire teeth
Crush: alexis
Bio:is unknow due to untolded to alexis

missing_a_heart

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

CisforCookiexox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:15 pm
Username:CisforCookiexox
Character Name:Brittany
User Image
Crystal bearer or Protector: Bearer
Magic: Can manipulate water and ice
Bio:Brittany is a girly girl born with a crystal. She loves clothes and fashion and she isn't an easy target for a crystal coripio. She is in need of a protector.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff