Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 pm
~"The ocean is south of here... And you want a glass of water?"
Tasha smirked while facing the door.
~"Good thing I carry a pen with me..."
He took it out as he nugged open the door and sribbled a few words on his hand noting what Piere had said. As he put it away he started down the hall, reading what he had wrote down on his hand.
~"This way. And I'm sure you'll get your water soon."
He smiled as they turned a corner and stuck the wrote on hand in a pocket.

Around the corner was a servant holding a tray with the glass of water Piere had told him about.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:43 pm
~"Is it just that you do have the most freshest water in the world or is it that the water is fresh?"

Piere picked up the glass of water and took a sip.

~"Good water."

He handed it to Tash.

~"Do you have a pond, lake, or a body of water in the vicinity of this castle? You already told me the ocean far south, so, it would take a while for protection."

Piere leaned against the wall.

~"Where are we going?"  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:55 pm
Tasha looked at the cup of water and mumbled to himself...
~"Maybe I wasn't descriptive enough... He's a hard one to read... This is the best I could think of... Maybe if it was the ice age water, cool, clear and untampered with..."
He set the cup of the tray and looked at Piere. The servant bowed and walked away.

~"I need to speak with my mother... And there is a lake north of here. And I didn't say the ocean was far... It's just on the other side of the village."
He started to walk down the hall again.

~"Sorry about the water since it wasn't to your taste. I'll see to that the proper water is found for you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:00 pm
Piere followed him.

~"How far is the village?"  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:05 pm
~"It's just outside the main gate..."
Tasha stopped and looked out a window.
~"I'll take you there later. Right now I'll introduce you to my mother."
He smiled and ran a bit down the hall to a pair of big doors.

Sliding to a stop and watching Piere, he grabbed the handles and slowly opened a door.
~"I really hope she won't be too mad at me for brining him here with me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:20 pm
Piere looked out the window as well. He saw a giant dam.

~How did they build that?

Piere followed Tash with a much slower pace.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:23 pm
Jerot dreamt of an epic battle between two mighty foes. The first foe was of strength, muscle, and power. The second foe was of mind, brain, and control. These two foes were fighting over what seemed to be a child, arguing on how they were to raise the child. In their disgressions, they ended up losing their child to an orphanage they never found before. They searched for what felt like eternity for their child but could not find.

Jerot tossed and turned in dreaming this dream. When his brain couldn't take any more, he awoke with a start.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:52 pm
Arianna had a hard time falling asleep. She couldn't keep her mind from wondering the terrible possibilities she would be in if it weren't for the three guys she met not long ago. Becoming ever more anxious, Arianna rose from her bed to the balcony.
Sitting outside soaking in the cool night air, underneath the stars, something felt right to her, and she let her mind go blank. Finally at ease, Arianna was finally able to fall asleep.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:48 pm
Jerot sat on the edge of the bed.

~Why does this always have to happen every year the day before the anniversary of the day I was found at the orphanage?

Jerot got up and opened and sat down over at the window. He looked out at the stars and started looking for his star. Jerot always had trouble looking for stars, including constellations; so he always made his own. He looked down across the street and saw that girl from earlier asleep in a chair on her balcony.

Jerot then placed his arms and head on the ledge of the window and watched her intently through the night. He wondered to himself, 'Should I ask her to help me find my family?.' It took him a couple seconds to think about it.

~Tomorrow I will ask her.

Jerot watched over her still for the rest of the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:15 pm
Arianna awoke as the sunlight streamed through the air. Feeling slightly chilled she stretched and slowly got up and went inside.

About two hours later Arianna stepped out the door of her building and started walking down the street towards the cafe where she worked. All along the way images of her previous dream recollected in her head. Most of it being hazy, she could only recall a tall figure who she couldn't identify.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:00 pm
Jerot awoke with a start. He looked over and saw that she wasn't there.
Then Jerot looked around and saw her walking down the street.
He decided to quickly follow her so he could get the chance to ask her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:09 pm
Absentmindedly, Arianna rested her hand on the door handle and pulled, but it wouldn't budge. Looking in the window she saw all the chairs upside down on the tables. Smacking her palm to her forehead she realized the cafe was going under remodeling and therefore didn't have work.
Standing with her arms folded, she looked up and down the street thinking of what to do next. Finally she decided to go back home.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm
Jerot turns the corner after her and collides with her head against his.

~"Aaagghhh!"

Jerot sits up.

~"Sorry 'bout that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Rubbing her head with her left hand she stands up. Laughing she held her right hand to the man she collided with to help him up.
-"I'm so sorry, that was my fault."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out