Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Prince's Desire (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:18 pm
Daniel smiled reassuringly at her as they sat down. His father opened his mouth to speak but the door suddenly flew open. A little girl with her long, blonde hair in pigtails came bounding in.

“Danny, Danny, Danny!!” She kept repeating over and over as she ran over to her uncle. Daniel laughed a little then pulled her onto his lap and she gave him a great big hug. “You went away. I thought you wouldn’t be here for my birthday!” She said and Daniel shook his head. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world! I promised you I’d be here, didn’t I?” He asked and she nodded then hugged him again.

Alisson came in now with her husband Rolfe at her side. “Sorry we are late, Lizzie insisted on bringing her rock collection so it took us about fifteen minutes to find where she left it.” She explained and her father laughed a little. “Quite alright, sit! We’re about to eat.” He said then turned to Sophie. “And you must be Sophie… and Elane correct?” He asked, looking at both the girls.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:50 am
Elane and I nodded and I could see her and James holding hands still. When she looked at me, I knew what she was thinking. She didn't want to leave. I was more than happy to tell her that we wouldn't have to leave later. In fact we could even stay forever. I'm sure that was the plan amongst the four of us. "And I must say, your majesty, it's a pleasure meeting you."

The little girl on Daniel's lap watched me every now and then. As if she expected me to pull a rabbit out of a hat or something. Or maybe it was something else. But Daniel did love her and she adored him.

Several waiters finally appeared as they brought out our dinners. Giant trays were placed in front of us and the lids were pulled off. Now I knew this wasn't a dream. The food looked delicious. I didn't know what it was but it looked good. As I looked around the table, I noticed that no one was eating yet. What were they waiting on? Then I noticed all eyes were on the king. It made sense. Man of the house. King gets to eat first. As he took a bite, it gave the rest of us permission to begin.

And so we did. The conversation began to start of small at first. Though, I was a little nervous to even say a few words. Thankfully, a few of them were so focused on eating no one was really talking. But again, I felt evil eyes watching me. I looked around and noticed a brown haired girl watching me as I ate. She didn't look like the rest. Could she be Carolina? I felt shivers up and down my spine. Creepy.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:13 pm
As dinner began to wind down, Carolina decided to cease the opportunity. She peaked out from behind her curtain of raven hair and smiled sweetly. “Your majesty, my father has asked me to request an audience with you and your middle son after the meal has been concluded.” She said and Daniel stopped what he was doing, casting a glance to look at her. The King nodded once and smiled. “Of course, dear Carolina.” He said. The Queen seemed to have a satisfied look on her face at her words.

Daniel was now a little worried. He didn’t have a good feeling about this, it wasn’t everyday that someone requested an audience with the king and the heir both. This was something pertaining to the coronation, he knew that much. But, he didn’t know what exactly and it just worried him to think about it.

As they finished, Carolina seemed to have a sweet yet evil demeanor about her. When the time finally came to part ways, Daniel kissed Sophie on her forehead and said, “I’ll be back soon. Ok?” With that, he left with his father and headed into the King’s study to speak with the princesa.

Lizzie stayed near Sophie, tilting her head to the side as she studied her. “Are you gonna marry Danny?” She asked. The girl was extremely bright for her age, as was apparent when she spoke. She was only four but she had the vocabulary of a six or seven year old.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:19 am
There was something about that Carolina that I didn't like. Not one bit. Maybe it was because the queen seemed to adore her too much. And anyone who the queen likes can't be good at all. Maybe that would explain why she hated me. Even when Daniel kissed my forehead, I still didn't feel right about them going to talk with the king. What was she to sat to both of them that she couldn't say in front of everyone else. Definitely didn't like this one bit.

Lizzie brought me out of my train of thought. Would I marry him? I did love him. And he did love me. It was only right. It would make sense. Plus, it was more than I could ever want. To marry Daniel. To say that he was mine forever until the end of time. And seeing him with Lizzie showed me that he would be a great father one day. Everyone else around the table watched me as they awaited my answer. I was sure that Elane already knew my answer but everyone else didn't.

"If he asks me." I told Lizzie with a smile. The look on her face told me she was satisfied with my answer. Her smile had gotten bigger and she climbed onto my lap. Her little angel eyes were too cute to ignore. Lizzie was just the sweetest thing anyone could ever love. I could see why Daniel did so much.

But even as I sat there with Lizzie on my lap and the others still at the table, I still felt uneasy about Carolina talking with the man that I loved. When she was supposed to be engaged to him in the first place.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:19 pm
Once inside the study, Carolina cleared her throat. “It came to my father’s attention, that in order for Daniel to become king. He must be married.” She said, basically getting to the point except she was leaving the dramatic part for last. This was going to make her desires come true, she just knew it. Daniel blinked and his father raised an eyebrow. “Right here, in your rules…” She said, pointing to the documents she had brought out. Daniel was a little confused as to why she’d be so prepared about this… He didn’t have a good feeling at all.

His father looked it over as the Princesa spoke again. “And, not to just anyone. A pureblood royal.” She said nodding once. Daniel felt his heart drop and the king frowned deeply. The king disliked Carolina as much as everyone except the queen did. He actually really liked Sophie and would love to have her as his daughter in law. Daniel shook his head and said, “There must be a way around it.” Carolina shook her head, the pleasure apparent in her eyes. “There is not.” She said.

Daniel’s father continuously re-read the rules then sighed, seeing that it was of no use. Carolina nodded once then said, “My father and I are still open to the engagement if you are…” Daniel and the King looked to one another. His father could see the panic in his eyes. “We shall discuss this, you may go now.” The king said and Carolina bowed. “Of course.” She said then exited the room.

Daniel felt as if tiny little daggers had been plunged into his heart numerous times. He didn’t know what to do or say right now. “It’s the law…” His father said, sounding rather displeased. “There’s always a loophole, right?” Daniel asked and his father sighed, unsure of what to say. “Just…We’ll figure something out, ok?” His father said and Daniel nodded. What was he going to do now? Sophie was so happy at the thought of living there… and he was so madly in love with her… But could he give up the throne- No, that wasn’t even possible. It was basically written in stone that unless something were to happen to him to make him unfit to be king, he had to do it.

The king then told Daniel to go spend time with his love and he’d try to figure out something to do about the situation. This was one of the reasons Daniel hated being royalty. He made it back into the dining room and smiled a little as he saw Lizzie and Sophie. Lizzie was talking on and on which she normally didn’t do unless she really liked someone. She looked over to Daniel and said, “Danny! Guess what! She said she’d marry you.” She nodded once then smiled. That made Daniel’s heart sink even more and added onto his worry but he kept smiling anyways. “Did she now?” He asked smirking a bit as he walked over to them.

[I have a thought in mind for how they get around this. xD]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:37 pm
As Daniel continued to talk with his father and Carolina, I was getting better acquainted with the little angel on my lap. I had to admit, for a four year old her vocabulary was excellent. She could talk like one too. Ever now and then she would let me say a word or too but that was about it. The rest of the time she did all the talking. I should have known that when Daniel returned she would tell him that I would marry him.

My cheeks were burning as Daniel walked back to us. He looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Oh please. Like you thought I wouldn't." I argued. I wanted to ask him what they talked and if everyone was alright. When he had walked back in the room, he didn't look alright. Like something had upset him. Lizzie's mother and father could see that we needed to talk. They took Lizzie and Daniel and I waited until the door was closed before leaving ourselves. We could both feel that we needed to take another through the gardens.

At first he was quiet. Probably not sure how to tell me the news. In the back of my mind, I imagined him wanting to tell me that I could no longer stay with him. That I had to go home with a broken heart the way Elane would have to. Could I even live without him? I didn't think I could. Not even if I was forced to give him up myself. But I was getting ahead of myself. I had to know.

Our hands were, once again, were interlocked with each other. But the silence was killing me. "Daniel, sweetheart, tell me what's wrong. And don't tell me nothing's wrong because I know something is. You have barely said two words."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 pm
Daniel sighed as she spoke. He knew he would have to tell her at some point. “Carolina brought something to our attention….” He started quietly, trying to keep his anger in check and trying not to squeeze her hand too tight. “Apparently, I cannot become the King if I am not wed…. and my wife must be a true blooded royal.” He finished quietly. He shook his head and said, “My father and I think that they planned this. My father is also currently looking for a way around it…” He stopped then turned her towards him.

“I’m not going to lose you. I refuse it.” He said shaking his head a bit. “If I could, I’d give up the throne for one of my brothers but that can’t happen. Once you’re chosen, there’s no turning back.” He said through gritted teeth. “I don’t know what to do.” He admitted, resting his forehead on her shoulder. He felt utterly and completely helpless. He really didn’t have the faintest idea of how to get around this.

“And on top of it, Carolina and her father still want the engagement…” He added quietly then let out a staggered sigh. “I love you too much to let you go. I’m being selfish I know, but I will not give you up.” He said his voice very confident in what he was saying. “We’ll find a way.” He didn’t sound too sure of himself when he said this though.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:43 pm
So that was it. No wonder she looked really happy and smug as she had walked out of the room. Carolina thought she was getting her way. Marrying the man that I loved. Marrying the man that I was definitely going to marry. That much I knew. Daniel was going to be mine forever and there was nothing that Miss Little Priss could about it. No matter the cost Daniel and I would be married one day.

Daniel rested his head on my shoulder out of stress. I rubbed his head gently and closed my eyes. He head felt nice against my shoulder. "It'll be alright. We'll figure something out." Though, in my mind I was becoming doubtful. There was no way, that I knew of, that I could marry him and Daniel would still keep his throne.

But no matter how I thought about it, there was still one thing I was sure of. "I don't like that Carolina. She better watch her back if she knows what's good for her." I threatened to myself.

We'll find a way he had said. Such confidence. Knowing that he would marry me. So that we could be together and, maybe, even build a family of our own. Raise our kids the way we wanted them to be raised. It also told me that he truly did love me and would stop at nothing to make us work. So that everyone could live happily ever after.

Daniel was making me love him more and more each second. Making it harder if I was to give him up. Though, neither one of us wanted that to happen. Why couldn't I be as confident as he was? Why couldn't I see this whole thing working out? Somehow, I knew finding Daniel as my true love was too good to be true. He was perfect. He was my knight in shinning armor. Great manners and he knew how to truly treat a girl. Guys like that only existed in fairy tales. So why was I falling harder each time he held me? Why did this fairy tale seem so real.

"You're not going to lose me. We'll fight until this thing is resolved. That way it will be a great story to tell our kids some day." I teased and made him look at me. "Daniel, I'll do whatever I have to in order for this to work."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 pm
Daniel smiled a little and nodded. “We will find a way. I will not lose you.” He said, his voice sounding very sure of this. If anyone tried to take him from her or vice versa, he’d kick some serious a**. He lifted his head up then kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arms around her. “I don’t like her either. You’re not the only one….” He said through clenched teeth then sighed a bit.

“I wonder if my father has found anything.” He thought aloud. He let out a small sigh then said, “Would you like to see the city?” He smiled more now as he thought about this. “It’s very beautiful at night.” He added then raised his eyebrows a bit as he tilted his head to the side, waiting for her answer.

[Ugh, short -.-]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:00 am
Again, his confidence was more than mine. It was hard to see this working on. Hard to see that we would really be together forever while he was still a heir to the throne. If only I was like him. His eyes of excitement when he wanted to go the city were adorable. It was a sight I would never forget.

"Yeah, let's go into town." I smiled. He took me by the hand and guided me to our transportation. "So how are we getting there?" I asked and he stopped in front of a limo. Was he serious? I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, like that won't stick out at all. Don't you have something a little less noticeable? Not that I mind, it's just I don't think you want people crowding around your limo."

Once again, I was reminded who I was really with. No matter what we were driving in or riding in, we would be noticed. Well, he would be noticed because he was the prince and I would be because I was with him. Not to mention I wasn't a noble. I wasn't royalty. But Daniel didn't seem to care. That day in the park flashed in my mind. Running away from the press and the paparazzi. It was an adventure. Now, I didn't know what it was. But as our hands never left each other, neither could my heart.

Somehow, Carolina was going to get her way and marry the man that I loved. She would get her way because she was a spoiled brat. But that wasn't going to happen. The words of my mother haunted my brain.

You have to fight for what you love, Sophie. Fight until you can't anymore and then fight some more. That's how I won your father.

There was also another woman in my father's life at the same time he was dating my mother. The woman wanted to marry my father but he didn't. He wanted my mother. According to my mom, she was fought and fought until she won the battle and the war. Thus resulting in four boys and one girl. And one happy family.

That's what I wanted. A happy family. I didn't care how many kids but I wanted to have them with Daniel. Carolina may have won the battle but I'm going to win the war. I loved Daniel with all my heart and I wasn't going to let him go.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 am
Daniel sighed a bit then thought a moment. “Well, we could walk.” He suggested laughing a little. It would take longer but it’d be less conspicuous. He turned to glance at her and wondered what she was thinking about. All he had on his mind right now was her and how he was going to make Carolina suffer for ever putting him through this. Yes, he could be very vindictive when he had reason to.

“So?” He asked curiously. He needed to know soon since it would be really late by the time they actually left if she didn’t answer soon. He wasn’t impatient, but when he was worried about something, his patience did seem to shrink a bit. He tilted his head to the side as he looked at her while he waited. She really was extremely beautiful but that of course wasn’t the only reason that he was in love with her.

[Sorry it's short, I wanted to post quick before I had to go and do something fast. >.<]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:24 am
I nodded at his suggestion but didn't really say anything. A walk would be nice. On the way to town, it was quiet. Neither one of us said anything for a bit. I could tell something was bothering him as he became a little fidgety. I couldn't help but laugh. "What are you doing?" I asked.

The town soon came into view. It was a little different from New York but it wasn't that big of a difference. Daniel and I continued to walk even as the people watched us. A few times a few people even took pictures of us. "So what's there to do in this town?" There was something going on in his head but I couldn't figure it out. "You ok?" I asked, not waiting for him to answer my other question.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:06 pm
Daniel gave her a small and reassuring smile. “Yes, I’m fine. Just thinking about what we’re going to do. I’ll try not to so we can have fun.” He said with a small sigh then squeezed her hand gently. He continued down the streets, ignoring the people who were watching them. His father had men all around the city so if something were to happen, they could be there in just a matter of seconds.

He thought for a moment about one of her other questions then said, “Well, there’s parks where we could go walk. I could take you to some of the old buildings here as well if you want.” There were a lot of older buildings there, some of which were amazingly beautiful.

[Mine's short too >.<]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:42 pm
I kissed his cheek and smiled at him. "Everything will be alright. Just don't worry about it right now. At this moment, we are in town and about to do some fun things." But I could tell on his face that he still wasn't convinced. He was just too worried of losing me. I couldn't blame him. I was worried about the same thing.

We headed to the park and I noticed something. A man, sitting by himself, seemed to be struggling with his guitar. From what I could tell, he was having a problem with one of the strings. Around him were a few drums and even a horn. It was perfect. Just what the doctor ordered. I turned to Daniel and smiled victoriously as something was brewing in my head. "Come on. I know exactly what you need to get your mind off of that wench."

The man looked up at us as we stood in front of him. When he saw Daniel, he stood and bowed out of respect. I could tell Daniel didn't want him to. "Do you need any help with that?" I asked and pointed to his guitar. The man looked at me strangely and sat back down on the bench. "It's just, I know about guitars and how to fix them." He handed me the guitar and I quickly repaired the guitar. A strummed my fingers on the string and the sound was perfect. But when I tried to hand it back to him, he shook his head.

"Will you play with me for awhile?" He asked. I nodded but turned to Daniel. My evil plan growing by the second.

"I will if you will." Daniel was about to object but I shook my head. "Oh no you don't. There's no way you're weaseling your way out of this one now sit." I sat him down and placed a drum in front of him. "Just play the beat that you feel."

And so we started. The music began and it seemed to fill the silence in the park. Before I knew it, a small ground was beginning to form in front of us. Some people even took pictures but I kept playing. All three of us did. Surprisingly, Daniel wasn't have bad on the drums. The beat was almost perfect.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers