Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Dark Reflection and Other AiW-esque Gaia Item Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see more AIW themed items on Gaia?
  Yes!
  NOOOOOOOO!
  Depends on the item...
  Don't care. XP
  GOLD *noms*
View Results

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:50 pm
Feel free to do the same. XD It makes questing for items or gold much easier. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 pm
New evolution for the Hidden Ace.

I do think this hair rather suits me. XD

Now I want to go buy one of those Compass thingys, it intrigues me. ^_^

Edit - Yeah I bought one. I really want to know what this will evolve into.

Edit again - I just calculated the items my avi has from the average price, and apparently my avatar is worth 4101316 Gaia Gold... o.o So over 4mil, then again that depends if the Compass' price changes, which it probably will.

Edit again again - Wait, Compass just went down in price, thought it would. XD Oh well, I was over 4mil for a little while at least.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:43 pm
@ Azure: Haha, I may do that! Since I've finally settled on an avie I actually want to quest for... *strikes a triumphant pose* Now I just have to keep myself motivated and stay away from tektek. @_@ Not only does that place eat up my time with a spoon, but it makes me change my dream avie waaaaay too much too often. >_>

I love the new evo for the Hidden Ace... and yes, the hair is awesome for your avie, haha! XD

And I don't know why, but I'm already head over heels in love with the Compass. Maybe it's the fact that it's already shiny; I'm waaaaay into shiny things. *shifty eyes* I'm a-gonna get me one... once I'm done with this whole questing thing. *staying motivated, staying motivated...* But I'm really interested in what it evolves into... even with the probably lack of Alice-related things. XD

Edit: Haha, awww... curse those silly, fluctuating prices!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:47 pm
Ohhh, so you won't be insanely changing your avi every 10 minutes anymore? XD

And thank you, I rather thought so too! I just saw the hair and thought; yes I think I can use the Ace again. ^_^

Also, about the Compass... its just so pretty and shiny, it just makes you want to know what it'll turn into.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:38 pm
Lol, yes; I'm trying to kick the habit. XD *crosses fingers*

Gah, the Ace is really turning out to be extremely awesome; all of it's poses seem to have some sort of AiW use. XD Yeah; especially since the hair has a hint of blue in it! *nodnod*

I knooooow! *_* The only predictions I've heard about it thus far is that it might have a Norse mythological theme... but that's just hearsay; I haven't Googled yet. rofl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:40 pm
Yes, it does doesn't it? I love this new evo. XD

Yeah I heard it might be to do with Norse mythology too; and I'm interested in all types of mythology so thats coolness. ^_^  

Azure Caterpillar

Irish Stout

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:06 am
If you're interested in some Compass of Seidh related knowledge: Seidhr. It's a long but informative article on what Seidhr is (Seidh and Seidhr are just two spellings of the same word - it has even more). I actually find the new item intriguing from a religious standpoint. I think I'm going to break my bank and get one asap. Personally though I think it will end up not being Scandinavian at all but rather more "magic" related in a very generalized non-ethnic way. If it's still evolving by October I'd place a bet we get a pointy hat and a broomstick. It's just that there's a million terms from Scandinavia they could have picked if they wanted a Scandinavian themed item but they picked Seidhr. What a compass has to do with Seidhr I still can't figure out, but as with all EI's only time will tell.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:53 pm
Oooh... thanks for the info, Pooka! You are a well of knowledge. *___*

Indeed; it seems like a very open-ended EI at the moment. It sounds like it'll have all sorts of appeal for the Gaia community. I shall continue to like it because it's shiny, but I like that there could be some deep meaning to it too. XD Perhaps it will be a story EI like the Journal was. *shrugshrug*

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:20 am
Anyone else get the idea that Gaia is waiting to give Ace its final when AiW is released? Its just it should of evolved two weeks ago really.

Also... the Pendant! I wasn't really interested in it before but this evolution is Libra! And Libra is my star sign. And its blue! Yay! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:08 pm
Oooh... that would be cool. It would be interesting if they timed it like that, haha. I was just under the impression that they were tired of people whining about other EIs not getting updated and were holding out on the Ace for the finale. XD I like the idea that they're timing it better, though.

Oooh... Libra, huh? I can never tell which star sign they're on. Maybe I'll be able to psychically tell when they reach my sign... like I'll have a magical Scorpio connection or something like that. XD

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:55 am
Hey that's a possibilty too. Just I've been waiting for the Ace to evolve for a while now. o.o

Yup, Libra... only star sign to not be human or animal! XD And maybe... you will know. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:59 pm
The names in Seracila Pendant usually come from the stars within the constellations. Like the cowboy hat has in parenthesis "Beta Tauri" which is the second brightest star in the constellation Taurus (my sign).

Irish Stout

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 pm
Ahhh... thank you, Pooka; I was wondering about that. *nodnod*

Yeah, I can't wait to see what the great end for the Ace is. *nodnodnod*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 am
I pretty much guessed it was to do with the constellations. Due to me liking astronomy and the whole star thing in the description. XD

Yeah, though some people think Ace might have two evolutions to go. o.o  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:24 pm
Yeah, the constellation thing was pretty obvious, but I can't always figure out which constellation we're on now, haha. ^_^; Which I think is a fantastic idea, by the way... it's nothing like I expected from it, haha. ^_^

Yeah... I'd kinda like another several evolutions despite the fact that I like the idea of it finishing up soon. Just because I'm sure there's tons more fun poses they could come up with for it. XD

...that last sentence isn't grammatically correct, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to fix it. O.o

Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff