Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Ordinary Life... Sort Of~ (1x1 RP) Full & Reserved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:27 pm
"Whatever, trouble and fighting is my life..." he replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 am
Amaya knew that he really didn't care about anything and it almost hurt her bad. Memories of her late mother came into her mind and that hurt her more. Tears appeared from her eyes and she quickly wiped them away, knowing that he probably couldn't handle that. Amaya cared for her mother so much and she had to be taken away by reality, not fantasy. "Sorry, I was just remembering my mother."  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:44 pm
He blinked a few times at her a bit perplexed, "why exactly does that make you cry? I don't know if that's something I should be asking but..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:15 am
"Because my mother is dead and... I still miss her. I feel stupid because I wasn't there to help her." Amaya shook her head to get that awful memory of her mother's death out of her head. It took her so long to accept that she was dead and even though she has, it was quite natural of her to think of her mother from time to time.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:12 pm
"Uh... how'd she die?" he replied. His parents were still alive though none of them liked it to be known they were related.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:10 am
Amaya dug into her memory and finally remembered the day of her mother's death. "I wasn't there to see it. But I was walking home and saw something going at the end of one street. A body was covered up and the police officer called me over. He asked me to look at the body and sure enough... it was my mother, with stab wounds on her chest and abdomen. She died a few hours later at the hospital... and I never left her side until funeral a few days after." She got so mad and clenched her fists. "I want to find out who killed my mother and why they would do that."  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:14 pm
"Oh..." he peered down a bit sorry he asked, "That is a bad way to go... I've been stabbed before and I'm here to tell you, not happy fun time. I don't blame you at all for wanting to find out who it was and why they did it so, I don't know why, but I'm going to be nice and help you out with this..." There was just something about the girl that made him want to help her and he couldn't help it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:16 am
Amaya looked at him with a surprised look. She didn't know why he was gonna help her either. "You serious? I... appreciate that." But now that she remembered her mother's death, she also remembered one clue that was left behind. "There was a note left that day in occult markings. I could never figure out what it said. All I knew is that whoever wrote it must have been heartless and cruel..."  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:43 pm
"occult?" he was fluent in it... "do you still have it?" he asked a bit surprised that he actually wanted to read it. Though he was a bit curious to see if he recognized the handwriting, it would give him a good reason to kill someone...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:32 pm
"Yeah, I do." Amaya searched through her backpack until she found it. "I've been carrying it with me in case I ever ran into someone who could translate it." She hoped that this would solve who her mother's killer was and for all she knew, the highest probability would be that the killer was someone not from this world.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:51 am
At first glance he recognized the handwriting but didn't say anything until he had it in hand translating it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:58 pm
Amaya looked at the handwriting and still could not read it. After all, it was a language she had never seen before. But she knew it was someone from another world who had killed her mother. Now with this demon as her friend, maybe she could get some help.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:06 pm
He read over it carefully, "that twisted son of a *itch..." he muttered now putting some of the pieces together. The demon's name was Despair, but in the human realm he went as Jiro.

"Do you happen to know anyone that called themselves Jiro and was a bit of a shifty character?" he asked plainly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:07 am
Amaya looked at up at him when she heard his question. Come to think of it... she did hear his name before, but never met him. "Now that you mention it, I've heard his name before but I never met him? So... he's the one who killed my mother?"  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 pm
"I wouldn't put it past him to do such a thing..." he replied with a sigh. He knew that *astard and hated him. They always butted heads, ever since he was old enough to fight.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff