Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
witches and Wizards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea
  Yes
  No
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:49 am
((btw, is Ayu ever going to find out that jiro goes to the shooting range?.... note to self: figure out how to get luna's secret out.... sort of....))

Luna smiled once next to Jiro. "So you're back already? I thought you had more messages to deliever," she said to him.

((ANNOUNCEMENT!!! the Mahou no Houshu RP has been deleted and will be redone, so i'm sorry, but the new Mahou no Houshu will be up as soon as i can get to it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:13 pm
Username: mizu-chii
Village: Montagne
Rpname: Alicia
pic:
User Image
Personality: Alicia is very loyal to the royal family and would do anything for them
Crush: No one yet
Other: Alicia is crazy wild when she has sugar. ( can't use magic)

Username:mizu-chii
village: Montagne
Rp Name: Alyss
pic:
User Image
Personality: Alyss is very kind and always helps someone in need
Crush: Ayu (I think we should add some more drama if that's okay and if not then I'll change it smile )
Other: (If the crush thing isn't okay I'll change it) She fell in love with Ayu when he saved her from bandits a few years ago.  

mizu-chii

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:31 pm
((just to let you know, Luna is Princess Luna in Montagne.... and she sneeks out a lot... like now she's in disguise at the shooting range.... sweatdrop hey if you want, Alicia can find out that Luna sneeks out and they could keep it a secret or something...))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm
((YOU'RE ACCEPTED!!!Plus WAY DO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ABOUT THE CRUSH I never said you had to ask XD lol))

"I had one message but I did that quickly so I could practice even if it's not for that long,"Jiro said happily and smiled

Ayu put his sword away and walked around the castle

((Leafpetal if you want you can ask Jiro way he wants to come to the shooting range so much))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 pm
((good, cuz i was gonna ask that anyways... sweatdrop OMSTARCLAN I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!! YOU CAN READ MEH MIND!!!! eek ))

Luna looked at the target, but then back to Jiro. "Why do you come her so much anyways?" she asked, curious. Luna sat down on the ground, just getting tired of standing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:57 am
(( User Image ))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:34 pm
"Well my older brother is a knight and I want to help him in war so he won't get hurt,"Jiro replied

Ayu walked back into the empty knights room when he was walking he tripped.He looked in front of him and saw he was going to hit a mirror and got ready to hit it.A second later he landed on the floor so he stood up.When he looked around he saw a mirrior in the room that showed the empty knights room

((That's his wizard room,now you people find yours))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:48 pm
"well thats good..." Luna said, smiling. Then she realized the time and it was almost dinner time. "Oh no! I'm going to be late!" she said out loud, but mostly to herself. "uh sorry Jiro! I gotta go! Maybe if i see you tomorrow or something i can help you with your bow or something. Sorry!" Luna said to him before running off the usual way she went to get from the castle to the range and back. Once she snuck inside the castle and changed in her room, she was hurrying so much that instead of going towards the door, she went towards a wall. She closed her eyes and waited for herself to hit the wall because she couldn't stop, but she just stumbled and didn't hit anything. Confused, she looked around and saw that a mirror had showed up and she was inside it, a mirror showing her room. "uh.... what just happened?..." Luna asked out loud.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 pm
Jiro ran back to the caslte

Ayu looked around the weird room he stummbled into  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:14 pm
Luna looked around the room, though she checked on the mirror that showed her room every time she took a few steps.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:39 pm
Jiro walked into the servents room that he slept and laied down on the bed

Ayu couriusly walked around the room  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:22 pm
((what are we waiting for? like what are we suppose to do now?))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:23 pm
((If you want you can find the spell book now or you can find it later))

Ayu found a book that was covered in dust,he picked it up and blew the dust off then opened the book

Jiro walked out of the room and around the castle not knowing what to do  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:27 pm
Rin sighed, Walking outside to the meadow she was in earlier, just by her house. She enjoyed coming there alone.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:08 pm
Jiro took the letter from the knight and ran out of the castle,he took the shortcut through the meadows and saw a girl there.He quickly got to the house and gave them the message then left and ran through the meadows stopping by the girl he said "Hi,is something wrong because you seem a bit sad?"Jiro asked

((He's SOOO sweet XD ))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces