Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
ReCon III Updated 2/5/10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do we leave Summer Star on Sunday Morning or Monday?
Sunday
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Monday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:03 pm
TeaDidikai
If we're smart, we'll all get up early and hit the showers while everyone else is sleeping off the hang over.

More likely, I'll stagger in there at the end of binge drinking and shower before sleeping, if possible. If the showers close at night, well then... is there any running water near by? As for hang-overs, that means I wasn't propperly watered during my drinking. I'm usually good about that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:23 pm
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai
If we're smart, we'll all get up early and hit the showers while everyone else is sleeping off the hang over.

More likely, I'll stagger in there at the end of binge drinking and shower before sleeping, if possible. If the showers close at night, well then... is there any running water near by? As for hang-overs, that means I wasn't propperly watered during my drinking. I'm usually good about that.
There isn't really any "running water" on sight. At least, no rivers or the like. For that situation, you'll likely want to ask Gho if you can use the solar shower they have.  

TeaDidikai

Sivirs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:34 pm
Miss Tea, if it ends up running too close to LOJ prep time, would you be okay if I just made a drive-by visit for, say, a day or so, and then headed off to LA?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:43 pm
Sivirs
Miss Tea, if it ends up running too close to LOJ prep time, would you be okay if I just made a drive-by visit for, say, a day or so, and then headed off to LA?
That would work.

I'd love to keep you longer... but just the pleasure of seeing you would be great!  

TeaDidikai

Sivirs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:57 pm
TeaDidikai
Sivirs
That would work.

I'd love to keep you longer... but just the pleasure of seeing you would be great!

Awesome! Maybe next year I can spring for the full vacation, but theoretically I can swing a day since it's kinda sorta on the way anyway - I'll just have to do some airline voodoo to work out the cheapest possible ticket combo.

I'll bring the Veles book with me so you can take a gander at it in person, too. It's got some lovely illustrations of the runes and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:49 pm
Sivirs
TeaDidikai
Sivirs
That would work.

Awesome! Maybe next year I can spring for the full vacation, but theoretically I can swing a day since it's kinda sorta on the way anyway - I'll just have to do some airline voodoo to work out the cheapest possible ticket combo.

I'll bring the Veles book with me so you can take a gander at it in person, too. It's got some lovely illustrations of the runes and whatnot.
~swoons~

And there's no chance we can get you to bail on LoJ and simply stick around? sweatdrop  

TeaDidikai

Sivirs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:35 pm
TeaDidikai
~swoons~

And there's no chance we can get you to bail on LoJ and simply stick around? sweatdrop

Sadly not. xd Even my fiancee has been informed that our wedding reception isn't allowed to take place anywhere near LOJ, because I will be too busy with LOJ to plan and attend it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:05 pm
TeaDidikai
There isn't really any "running water" on sight. At least, no rivers or the like. For that situation, you'll likely want to ask Gho if you can use the solar shower they have.

Solar shower....
This doesn't involve mirrors and cooking the grime off me does it?
Cause I gotta warn you, I cook at a slightly lower temperature than most dirt.  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:32 pm
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai

Solar shower....
This doesn't involve mirrors and cooking the grime off me does it?
Cause I gotta warn you, I cook at a slightly lower temperature than most dirt.
Solar heated showers. Basically a black bag that heats up in the sun. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:01 am
TeaDidikai

Okay, so you aren't going to lay me disrobed in a giant troth made from shiny foil at mid-day, good.
As for the crux of it all... I can clean with cold water, but I tend to get spazzy after a few days with no bathing. I start hording food and start looking for people who can speak at least Russian.  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 am
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai

Okay, so you aren't going to lay me disrobed in a giant troth made from shiny foil at mid-day, good.
As for the crux of it all... I can clean with cold water, but I tend to get spazzy after a few days with no bathing. I start hording food and start looking for people who can speak at least Russian.

Well, traditionally my camp has left early- around eight or so, to shower and return for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:55 pm
TeaDidikai
Well, traditionally my camp has left early- around eight or so, to shower and return for breakfast.
Awake... in singe digits...? crying
Seriously tho, it shouldn't be a problem. 3nodding
Thanks for the warning tho.  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:19 am
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai
Awake... in singe digits...? crying
Seriously tho, it shouldn't be a problem. 3nodding
Thanks for the warning tho.
You don't have to worry about it.
If folks feel like making a later run to the showers, I'd be happy to let someone borrow Haddie.

I do it the way I do because I work the festival and might be needed for some extra hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:45 am
TeaDidikai
If folks feel like making a later run to the showers, I'd be happy to let someone borrow Haddie.

I do it the way I do because I work the festival and might be needed for some extra hands.

Rightio.
I was more trying to make a joke about my first visit, and how I was constantly bemoaning my lack of unconscious time. wink  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:23 am
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai

Rightio.
I was more trying to make a joke about my first visit, and how I was constantly bemoaning my lack of unconscious time. wink
sweatdrop

I missed so much fun because I had to work.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff