Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pure Snow, Impure Blood (1x1, OPEN) Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:02 pm
Adelrich nodded. "I didn't know that happened to you personally, but I had heard of it. And that's a good thing to be glad for." He smiled at her, mostly to make her feel better, since he could sense that she was not feeling happy. He couldn't blame her, they were talking about a very depressing subject.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:12 am
Koriah smiled as she remembered her mother, a weak human. She ndded at what he was saying. "My mother was such a kind person... a weak human others would say, but her heart was what made her strong." She really had no idea what her father was like though. Koriah imagined that he must have been really strong.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:31 pm
Adelrich chuckled. "I'm sure she was, to have put up with the stubborn ways of an adult Vampire. Especially if he is or was anything like the adults I know personally. And the one I was looking for. If you don't mind, while we stay here, maybe I could search the surrounding areas for him? I know tricks that will make sure he won't be able to trace me back to here and find you. But I will only do so if you don't mind."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:34 pm
"I don't know... my mother never said anything about him. Maybe she just didn't like my father." Koriah turned to him when he asked her to search the area for this other vampire he was tracking. She kinda didn't like the idea of him hurt but he already was so there was no stopping that. "I guess not. Just be sure to come back regularly okay?"  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:27 pm
Adelrich nodded. "Of course. I'll be back every few hours or so to check in with you, and make sure everything is okay." He looked at the bandage sticking out of his jacket and checked his strength with some mental tests. He felt back to normal, and he was pretty good at estimating how his condition was. "But I think I'll start tomorrow, as it's rather late now."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:06 am
"Okay, good. You're probably right." Koriah was pretty tired herself from all the running that she did lately. Before she knew it, she was laid down on the bed with her eyes closing fast. "So tired..." Then she fell asleep completely, without a word.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:45 pm
Adelrich laid down on the chair he'd picked out, using his jacket as a blanket like he did when he was traveling. His mind was racing from the moment they stopped talking, to the moment he fell asleep, and his dreams reflected that.
Early in the morning, Adelrich woke up and stood to stretch. Then, he put his jacket on and headed out the door quickly, so he wouldn't wake up Koriah.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:12 am
Koriah was fast asleep the next morning when he left. She was a little bit of a heavy sleeper so usually not even a loud noise could wake her up. When she did wake up, she wasn't surprised to see that it was still snowing. The clouds were still dark as much as her soul was.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm
Adelrich came back a bit later, and was a little agitated. He threw his jacket onto the chair and flopped down angrily on top of it. "I almost found him..." He grumbled, kicking the footstool in front of the chair. It hit the wall and slid down. He growled deeply and quietly, hoping he hadn't waken her up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 pm
"That's too bad, but I'm pretty sure I would have been worse at it." Koriah rubbed her eyes to wake up, as she had just risen. She didn't know much about tracking or anything, she could only run fast, that was it.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:51 pm
Adelrich looked at her. "I didn't wake you, did I?" He asked, suddenly free of his rage. The last thing he'd wanted was to wake her up, but he hadn't really been thinking when he'd stormed in.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:03 am
"No, it's okay. I just did before you came in.I still don't know how long it's been since we have been traveling... probably over 2 days." Koriah stretched herself out before standing up and walking to the window. She wanted to help but then it probably wasn't a good idea.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:43 pm
Adelrich sighed quietly in relief. "That's good. Two or three, I've lost count. And I'm too worked up to figure it out at the moment." He made a note to remember where he'd found the tracks, and where they'd led to.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:16 am
"So... what do we do now? Do you think we should still stay here?" Koriah didn't really know what to expect. With at least two people tracking him, she was more like caught in the middle. She didn't wanna cause trouble for anyone and the more she though, the more it made her look become sad.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:58 pm
Adelrich nodded. "We'll be fine. As long as I make even a slight effort to keep us hidden, we should be fine. My father is the only one who can track me successfully if I try to stay hidden, and he has no reason to find me."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff