Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Pagan name? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:10 pm
Recursive Paradox

I still actually respond to Poe even though I don't have that username anymore. XD

And I still think of you as such. >.<

---

I don't have a 'pagan name,' nor have I ever, but if I did, I would like it to be, or include, my middle name - Morgainne. Morgainne Valkyrie Wolfe, maybe. Vlakyrie Jordan and Samantha Wolfe were two of my best friends in elementary.

Is there a reason that most of the names presented have been a series of three? Or is that just a reflection of the typical naming method in America (and other places)?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:49 am
Aino Ailill
Is there a reason that most of the names presented have been a series of three? Or is that just a reflection of the typical naming method in America (and other places)?

Ah, it's a joke. Based on Silver Raven Wolf, which is the basis for most mock "pagan" names.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:37 pm
Mine came up: Fern Earthhaven Peaceful blaugh

-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
Mine is Matrona Wyrd Silver all I can say is...wtf? o.o

I got a name with Matrona once. The rest of the name was fairly awful, but for some reason that name resonated a bit so I actually looked it up. Not that I was looking to take it as a name or anything, but it was just one of the those... "umm, wonder what that's from".

I haven't had a need for a pagan name as of yet, but the name I am possibly considering was (embarrassingly enough) inspired by a similar type name generator. It's something that has stuck with me for a number of years, and whenever I think of taking a name, it's really the only one that pops into my mind.

TeaDidikai
CuAnnan
maenad nuri
TeaDidikai
maenad nuri
I got Morganna Ivy Druida.

I like the middle part!
Oh? Why's that?

Ivy, my dear friend, very sacred to Dionysos. Also, something I'm figuring out where to get tattooed on me.

Were I you, I would start at the ankle and have it trace all the way up the legs to the spine. XD
Seconded.

That would look really awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:22 pm
Mine's Morgaine Stone Dream.

The Stone Dream part is kinda baller, depending on the interpretation.

Anyway, I've entertained the thought of using my middle name, Jordan, as a ritual name because I've always been a water person. It's just sort of a thing. Also, I've never been to the river Jordan, but in the southern hymns I grew up with it kind of took the place of the river Styx, separating this world from the others. "Micheal row your boat ashore" and all that.  

FlySammyJ

Liberal Dabbler

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:15 pm
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox
Gho decided to use the generator for me but I completely forgot what name was generated. XD
You should use it yourself. 3nodding

...Arianrhod Sword Green

Well I do wear a lot of green and I'm rather close with several Blades Essences... how the hell do I even pronounce that first name?

areeanrahod?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:18 pm
too2sweet

I haven't had a need for a pagan name as of yet, but the name I am possibly considering was (embarrassingly enough) inspired by a similar type name generator.

Link?  

TeaDidikai

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:07 pm
TeaDidikai
too2sweet

I haven't had a need for a pagan name as of yet, but the name I am possibly considering was (embarrassingly enough) inspired by a similar type name generator.

Link?

I used two different links, one of which was apparently the same one you had, the other one I didn't save, but it was something like "find your vampire name" or some other crap. (I was really bored sweatdrop ) I think it was this one.

I did find the post (in another guild) where I had the names I got when I was playing around with the pagan one the first time...

Cerridwen Merlin Avalon and Matrona Ogham Dragonfhain.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 pm
I use Raissa for mine.
There used to be a pretty large site up that had a section with many really nice names. Raissa was listed as French for thinker. I spoke to a European friend who spoke some French and he thought it might have been a deviation from an older word for Reasoner. It matches my personality, I tend to overthink a lot of situations. It kinda stuck, even with all those other interesting name generators. Even if it didn't mean anything I find that it has a pretty flow.  

CilverCyanide

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 pm
i got: Fern Devi Mist

i love the name fern, though i do tend to like plant names 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 pm
Can I just use the name I picked when I did my transition from guy to girl as my pagan name? XD  

Recursive Paradox

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 pm
Recursive Paradox
Can I just use the name I picked when I did my transition from guy to girl as my pagan name? XD
Well, your name is a significant concept for some traditions. razz Throw in a color or an animal and you're golden. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:32 pm
TheDisreputableDog
Recursive Paradox
Well, your name is a significant concept for some traditions. razz Throw in a color or an animal and you're golden. xd
Not knowing if you she wants her name revealed, I will leave it as X. However, all I can think about when you said that is X Brown Cow. If you know her name, it's perfect.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Nines19

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:17 pm
"Eire Glimmer Harmony". Euh. I don't think so.

If I had to pick an alternate name, I'd probably use my usual alias, "CrimsonSheep," because it actually means something to me. (And hey, colors and animals!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 pm
I do not have a pagan name yet. i have always wanted one, but the right name has never came to me. I hope that it will come to me, but I also wonder if wanting it to hard is what is keeping my name from me.  

jennolli

jennolli

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:20 pm
LOL I went to the vampire name site that too2sweet suggested and I got Empress of Gamorrah I LIKE IT!!!!!!!! but I don't think that it is my pagan name but it is cool just the same.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff