Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~.:Immortal War:.~ ((Open/always excepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:55 pm
Aro laughed and jumped to his feet, his tail swayed happily behind him, he'd apologiez to her later and give her some aloe for the burns.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:51 pm
Gwen rolled her eyes. "Don't hae to look so pleased with yourself." She examined her hand as the guards grabbed aro around the neck as well as Luna.
"Strengthen your hold on them and chain them in the dungen. It's late. Deal with them tomorrow but be prepared and triple the security. Gwen. Go with the guards," Ryoku ordered, turning around to leave.
Gwen pouted and held up her burnt hand.
"Go see the healers later but deal with it for now." With that, the king left.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 pm
Aro laughed as he lit the guards on fire, he then grabbed Luna and pulled her away from the burning people. Aro stuck his tounge out at the way the king left.

Luna watched the guards burn, it didnt scare her any but it made her curious.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:32 pm
Gwen picked up a battle axe that one of the guards had dropped when he caught fire. In al hr annoyance at Aro nd that little pest Luna, she threw it at them with her good hand. The axe sliced past Aro and stcuk in the wall, leaving deep cut on Aro's cheek. "Whoever isn't on fire better get some water and the heelers!" she snapped at the guards  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:23 pm
Aro looked around "That would be no one." He told her then licked the blood from his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:57 pm
Gwen sighed. "These men are useless," she complained, drawing her dagger and slipping around behind Luna. "Now Aro. Would you like to do this the easy way or the hard way? Just remember, it won't be your life at risk." She grabbed Luna's hands and held them firmly so she couldn't get away.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:55 pm
For once, Aro's grin vanished into a look of sorrow and defeat, he put his arms behind his back and got down on his knees. He kept his eyes on the ground and his hands then gripped one of his blade guns from his back pocket but didnt let it be seen.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:44 am
Gwen sighed. "Honetly Aro. I know enough infomation about you to know that you never give up this easily." She pulled Luna back and whispered in her ear, "If you co-opperate. I can make sure they feed you and I can give you protection while your here. You don't want to know what the guards like to do to the prisinors when there beautiful little girls."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Luna felt herself shudder, that freaked her out.

Aro smirked "You do know me too well." He said and let go of the gun and stood. He brushed the dirt from his pants.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:51 pm
"Of course. We have every piece of infomation about every one of you immortal children." Gwen pulled Luna along. "Come on dear," she said sweetly.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 pm
Luna nodded, like she had a choice, she shot Aro a glance that scream help.

Aro silently followed.

((You soooo know my siggy is scary XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 am
[[OOC: looks more awesome den scary XD]]

Gwen smiled sarcastically at Aro as she lead Luna on towards the dungens. She kicked to burned soldiers and guards out of the way, remembering to complain about there lack of experience.

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:19 am
((lol right on!!!))

Luna went with out a word.

Aro saw Gwen's smile and smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:35 am
"I can make sure Luna is unharmed but you Aro, now your a different story. Without orders from me, the guards and such can do whatever they like to you," Gwen told him, mock humor in her voice.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:50 am
Aro laughed "Yeah Im soooo sure theyd touch me." He said, and to prove his point her let heat roll off of him in waves.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff