Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 pm
~"Sounds good. And I'm trying to get a feel for the room...."
He looked over at her.
~"I'm just not sure what to do right now with it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:18 pm
-"Ok, and...ok, haha" She walked back to her aunt and told her everything was good.

Lynette got the table ready and grabbed a few drinks. The doorbell rang. Thinking it was the delivery guy she grabbed the money and went to the door.
No one was there, about to close the door she felt something hit her foot. The crystal ball from before was rolling into the house.
Lynette slammed the door behind her while she tried to catch the fast rolling ball. The doorbell rang again. The ball was almost out of sight when she shot out ice to stop it, but she missed. She opened the door and exchanged money for food and thanked the man. Taking the food into the kitchen she yelled for Laleo.

-LaaaLeooo! Food is here!"
After setting the food on the table she quickly ran to where she last saw the ball. Searching for it everywhere she could, under couches, tables everywhere she could think of until her aunt stopped her.

-"Lynnie, what are you doing? she asked skeptically. "Nevermind, come come, lets eat. I have some things to tell you. Important things.

Reluctantly she followed.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:35 pm
~"No, I'm telling you you need more fire!"

~"Shut it ok? I know what I'm doing!"

~"But fire is so pretty, Laleo!"

Laleo walked into the kitchen being followed by Siren... and a little red creature.
He stopped and grabbed it.
~"Zip it, Pyre. I don't want to burn down the house..."
He looked over at the other two wide eyed and let go of the sprite.
~"Sorry about that..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:49 pm
Lynette looked up at Laleo, Siren and the small new creature.

-"Well, I would hope you wouldn't burn the house down...I sure don't want to live in a creepy old church..."

She looked more closely at the new creature. Wow, she's pretty, I wonder where she came from...

Taking a drink she looked at her aunt.

-"So what did you need to say Aunt Stell?"

Stella didn't look up,after finishing what she had in her mouth she said, "I'll tell you in a little bit."

Lynette looked at Laleo, back to her aunt and went back to finishing her meal. She hadn't realized how hungry she was, considering all she had was a granola bar.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:59 pm
Laleo sat down and ate a bit of the meal before him.
Trying not to slap at the little sprite as she danced around on the table.
~"Pyre... you annoy me..."

~"I like you too!" She laughed and sat down on the table.
Siren landed on Laleo's head again and watched the little sprite. As if thinking the same thing he was.

~"I don't know why she had to bug me now. I'm sorry..."

~"I was bored." She smiled at him.

~"I wasn't talking to you..." He glared at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:25 pm
Stella and Lynette both laughed.

Lynette loved her attitude.
-"I think she's cute!"

Stella knew of these little creatures, but she never met one in person.
-"So, if I may ask, there has to be some other reason why you showed up," she asked the fire sprite.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 pm
~"Hmm? I just felt a bit of tension coming from him over there..."
She motioned to Laleo.
~"His fire energy sometimes can get out of hand when he's like that. Plus I noticed another fire energy near him. So, I came to see what it was. It's been a while since I met anyone with a fire ability..."

~"The only thing around here making me tense is you..." Laleo took another bite of his food.

Pyre stuck her tongue out at him.
~"You know you missed me."

~"Like a snowball in December..."

~"HEY!" Pyre stood up.

Laleo smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:03 pm
Lynette's eyes lit up. She snapped her fingers and she held a tiny fireball between her two fingers.

-"You mean this?" She balanced the tiny fireball on her index finger and tossed it between her finger tips.

-"Oh! and I've been working on this too!"

She backed up in her chair a little bit and cupped her hands together.
Her hands glowed with fire and opened them. Out flew a butterfly created of flames. It slowly changed from an orange-red to a yellow-green, green-blue, green-yellow and back to a brilliant orange. It flapped its wings gracefully, but only flew up 2 feet and dissipated.

-"I love butterflies, it was only a year ago that I got it to change colors. My cats looks kinda cute but butterflies are my specialty."

She pulled her chair back to the table and took a drink.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:48 pm
~" You like that? Let me show you a little something of mine..." Laleo smirked.
~"Pyre, scorch plane please."

~"Sure thing!"
Pyre created a blacked mark an inch above the table.
~"Go for it!"

~"Watch this."

A small spark sprouted from the black mark. It slowly grew into a stem with thorns and leaves. A rose bud formed at the top and slowly blossomed open to reveal multi colored petals. Not all of which were red. There were blue, green, yellow, orange... all the different colors of flames ever known.
Laleo picked it up by the stem, the petals wilted off and floated around him and Pyre.
They fell to the table and went out without leaving a mark.

~"Try that." he smiled.

Pyre made the blackened mark vanish and sat back down on the table, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:05 am
Lynette was amazed, she never saw anything like that. She wanted to try and make one but decided she didn't want to make a fool of herself.
Aww, man, this just shows how much more that I need to learn, and there's so many elements! This is already too stressful for me.

-"Heh, maybe later...It was very pretty though." She picked up her fork, and took another bite of food. Not feeling hungry anymore she kept moving around the last remaining bits with her fork.

She heard her aunt set down her fork and looked up to her. Her aunt had her hands clasped together and eyes shut tight-the way she gets when in deep thought. Lynette waited patiently for whatever news she'd talk about, she's been dying to know.

Unclasping her hands and opening her eyes, she looked to Lynette.
-"Tomorrow will be a long day...I want you to get as much rest as you can."
She looked to Laleo.
-"Laleo, I understand you are looking for some of your lost family. I can only go as far as helping you uncover your memories, although, your going to have to wait. I'm afraid something," she looked down to the table, "...something unfortunate will occur soon to prevent..."looking back to him she said more powerfully, well, something will happen soon to just mess things up and cause trouble...Your welcome to stay here as long as you'd like, and help yourself to anything in the fridge, ok."

She picked up her dishes and put them into the dishwasher. Lynette did the same, only making a detour to the garbage can, then sat back down.

-"I'm going to bed, you two, don't stay up late. Remember Lynette, you need rest for tomorrow," and moved down the hall.

After knowing she was gone, Lynette looked at Laleo.
-"So...that was a little odd..."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:11 am
He kept staring at the hall.

Pyre looked up at Siren, who was nugging Laleo's head wanting him to move.

~"Lale... Lale?" Pyre flitted up to his face.

He looked at the table closed his eyes and sighed.

~"I'll take care of your dishes." She landed beside it, tapped them and made them float to the dishwasher. She looked back at him with a smile.

He still hadn't looked up.
~"I'm going to try and get some sleep." He stood and went towards his room.

Pyre looked at Lynette and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:30 am
Lynette felt a little awkward sitting there with Pyre. So many emotions went through her head it wasn't even funny.
Standing up she pushed in her chair and looked at Pyre.
-"Well, I guess I should go take a shower...Maybe you can cheer him up?...I don't exactly know what to say."

Lynette went into the hall and into her room to grabbed what she needed.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 am
Pyre flew into Laleo's room and gave a bit of a yelp.

The sound of something like glass shattering came from inside.

~"Lale, please calm down!"
She yelped again.

~"Just get away from me..."

~"You're scaring me stop it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:51 am
About to walk into the bathroom, Lynette heard disturbing noises coming from Laleo's room. Afraid of whatever was happening she dropped her clothes on the ground and runs for his door. Seeing inside her eyes grew wide.

-"Wha-?!"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 am
Laleo was sitting on this bed hith his head in his hands and elbows on his knees. Siren and Pyre were on either side of him, trying to get his attention.

~"I said go away!"
He looked up and his eyes were a solid ice blue. Shards of ice appeared around him and launched away, smashing into the walls. He looked back down and started crying.

The room became coverd in a blackened vail covering the gothic decor he had made appear there before dinner.

~"... just go away..."  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces