Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:19 pm
Henry took Lexia back to his temporary hideout and smiled triumphantly. He had made it so she couldn't leave the building without him by her side. "Well, love, I'm going to give you a choice. Join freely or I'll be forced to make you." He said and Lexia crossed her arms. She wasn't going to give in at all.

Caden blinked a bit and Lydia sat up. He looked over to Valon and then to Lydia. "Gone? What do you mean she's gone?" He asked blinking a bit in confusion.

{Sorry had to go eat XD and short >.<}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:27 pm
"What!?" Valon looked to his shoulder and then started searching frantically, maybe he accidentally dropped her and stepped on her or something...but no matter where he looked she was no where in site. "She was just here! Like two seconds ago! ON MY SHOULDER I SWEAR!" he said as if trying to convince Lydia that he had taken care of her sister...obviously that wasn't the case.

Lydia didn't blame Valon for what happened but now that Lexia was gone again and it was getting dark she didn't know what to do...she couldn't go out and search for her, that was like suicide. "I can't sense her, Henry must be blocking my telepathic line that connects me to her so that I can't find her..." now she was complete at a loss of what to do...she really had no one else to rely on except for her sister and the guys...well they didn't really count. "If they hurt her I'll never forgive myself. Even worse if she joins them it's all over for us."

((okay no problemo))

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:37 pm
Henry smirked a bit then leaned in and kissed her. There was something about Lexia that only she, Henry, her father and sister knew about. There were two sides to her, one was the side that everyone knew and loved, on the Seelie side that is, then there was her evil and vindictive side, the side that the Unseelie Court absolutely loved especially Henry. Only thing is, is that Lydia, Lexia and Henry were the only ones who understood how to bring that side out.

By kissing her, Henry was awakening the feelings that she still had for him deep down inside of her and by doing so, it brought back her evil side. It was as if she were a different person entirely except looked, talked, and had the same name. He pulled away after a few moments and watched Lexia's eyes glint with the familiar malice he loved about her. "Welcome back." He said smiling. There had only been one time this side of her had come out and it was part of the reason their mother had been killed. Needless to say, things were about to get interesting. "Go back to your sister, Ok?" He said. "She won't be able to tell something happened... at least I hope not." She smiled and then kissed him once more then said, "Will do." She then flew back to Caden's house and changed into her human form when she reached the door then knocked. She now had a different air about her but no one would suspect anything.

Caden blinked a bit and looked around. "You mean he has her?" He asked in confusion. "Don't worry, Lydia. We'll find her." He said hugging her again to try and comfort her. He didn't like the sounds of what she said. "How bad could her joining them possibly be?" He asked curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:48 pm
Before Lydia could answer she heard a faint knock at the door and remained in Caden's arms while Valon volunteered to answer the door. She wondered if the boys were expecting company and wondered if it was better she turn into her fairy form but instead decided to hide in Caden's arms, feeling the safest there without her sister.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming!" Valon said walking over to the door and opening it seeing Lexia there in her human form standing there with a smile. Almost falling over he sigh and pulled her inside without another word, "where have you been you disappered like and then you showed up, you keep scaring your sister you know and that's not cool! She thought maybe that Henry guy got you...where did you disappear to?" he asked her alone before he brought her back to her sister.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:53 pm
Lexia let out a laugh and said, "Oh no where really... Lydia really needs to learn to... take care of herself without me." She smiled a bit then walked inside and passed him. When she walked, she had more attitude in her step as well. She made her way up the stairs and into the room she sensed her sister in. "Hello, Lydia. Can we talk? Privately." She said, her eyes twinkling in the familiar way they usually did when this side of her was showing you just had to look hard enough to see it.

She already had a plan in place. She would get her sister alone then try to convince her to join the Unseelie Court. If she didn't, well, she'd get to that when she came to it. She didn't even know if her sister would sense that something was off about her or not. She was the one to notice it the first time it had happened.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:01 pm
Valon looked at her oddly and scratched his head while she walked up to Caden's room where her sister was. "Weird...girls..." he crossed his arms while sitting on the couch thinking about what she'd said about Lydia. He'd never heard her talk about her sister that way and wondered if something was differnet.

When Lexia entered the room Lydia almost jump up to meet her, that was until she asked for a private word. Looking to Caden in a sympathetic way, asking him to give them a moment she sat on the bed alone in his clothes and wondered what her sister wanted to talk about. "Lexia, what's going on? You suddenly disappeared again without telling me...it's Henry again wasn't it, what happened did he say anything?" she asked calmly, just glad that Henry hadn't seemed to have done anything strange.

((you're like taking all of my ideas hahahaha okay gotta think of even more now! *determined*))

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:20 pm
{Wow... O.O lol Ok!!!!!!!!!! XD}

Caden nodded then went and joined Valon on the couch. "Somethin's off..." He said simply. "Did you see the look in Lexia's eyes? It wasn't her normal twinkling look her eyes usually give off." He said, talking to Valon about it because he knew how much he looked at them all the time.

Lexia kept a smile on her face as Caden left and then closed the door. Her smile then turned into a look of annoyance as she turned to look back at Lydia. She put a thoughtful finger on her chin then after a few moments said, "I'm back." Her eyes gave off the same look of malice once more and she said, "I'm giving you a choice, sis. Why fight against us when you know you'll lose?" She knew her sister might try to run out of the room or something to get help and she'd let her because it really didn't matter much to her. Then again, she may also just sit there and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:31 pm
Valon sat back on the couch and looked up to the ceiling, thinking about what Caden was saying about Lexia. Something did seem weird but they were fairies...wasn't that weird enough? "Well what should we say to her, oh by the way you're acting really weird and it's freaking us out? yeah right..." he sigh and then sat crossed legged on the couch pouting slightly while looking at the floor. "She made a move on me too...just when I thought I had this all figured out she goes and...kisses me..." he turned bright red just thinking about it...stupid squirell.

"Lexia..." Lydia stood up, standing face to face with her sister looking her in the eyes, practically seeing Henry's reflection in them instead of the calm lovable Lexia she knew. "I-I don't want any part of this, I'm not going to fight you...now give me my sister back you she-demon!" she exclaimed, beginning to throw another tranturm like she did earlier in the day, glaring at her sister. Usually when Lydia was mad...bad things happened poltergist sort of things...

Fighting Lexia was the last thing she was ever going to do in her life but it was really difficult to have her change back. "Henry did this right, he's the only one you'd let touch you like that...how did he know we were here....TELL ME!" she exclaimed while some of the things in Caden's room began to float off their original positions and fly at bullet-speed towards Lexia. Now the two were going to get invovled...whether they liked it or not, and their last year of high school definately wasn't going to be pleasant.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Lexia ignored them and smirked at her sister. "Who else did you think it was? You know as well as I he's the only one who can bring me out." She said laughing a bit at her sister's tantrum. "Wow... you're such a child." She said. "Do you want your mommy? Oh that's right... I killed her." She said laughing rather evily. "Well, of course Henry helped but still." She smirked then sighed.

Caden could hear Lexia shouting and things crashing. "Uh......." He said then jumped up and practically dragged Valon with him. He opened the door to see the things flying at the now yawning Lexia.

{Short again >.< lol}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:54 pm
((No worries lol I hope all this bad drama doesn't last the entire RP lol I still have some happy things I wanna put in there lol))

The last straw was when Lexia reminded Lydia of their mother's death...it wasn't her fault though it was Lexia's other self. Lydia was about to do something irrational that would probably expose the two of them to the rest of the Unseelie Court but decided to calm down...Caden's things moving back to where they were originall were, and if they were broken they magical fixed themselves while Lydia regained composure.

"A lady...must always be elegant..." she said softly to herself while glaring at her sister, pointing to the door that the boys had just come through.
"Get out..." she said softly yet sternly while looking down at the ground, "Get out or I will make you..." she continued on saying while the boys were watching..sort of lost at what was going on.

"I-I'll take her home then, c'mon Lexi..." Valon motioned her out of the room as her sister requested, trying to bring the tension in the room to a minimum. Putting a hand on her shoulder she motioned her back into the living room while Caden stayed with Lydia in his bedroom. "What was that all about?" he asked when they were finally alone in the living room, putting his shoes on and grabbing his coat before they left. It would probably be a good idea to keep them apart for the time being, just incase Lydia calmed down and Lexia well...whatever with Lexia.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:01 pm
{{It won't of course ^^ Valon's the key to Lexia's normalness >.< XD LOL Up to you how he does it.}}

Caden stayed with Lydia and put his arms around her again, trying to comfort her. "What's that about?" He asked curiously as well as softly. He didn't like what he had seen and heard. He was also very worried.

Lexia turned to look at Valon as he walked her out the front door. She stopped right there and spun on her heel to face him, a demented grin playing on her lips. "That... was Lydia but completely idiotic. She doesn't realize what's good for her." She sighed a bit then smiled as she saw Henry a few feet away standing there and waiting for her. "Touch me again and I'll kill you, kay? Buh bye." She said then skipped over to Henry.

{{They're going to be kind of short because I'm doing something for summer school lol at the same time.}}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:15 pm
((Yeah I thought as much ^^, and don't worry I'm watching a movie on Selkies which I might bring in later depending on how I feel about it being important or not))

Standing outside the door Valon caught eye of the man Lexia had named Henry...although something was really weird. He heard that Lexia didn't want anything to do with him so why was he skipping off towards him and leaving with him too. "Things just keep getting weirder and weirder..." he said to himself opening the door once again, "Alright we're leaving! See you maybe tomorrow or Monday!" he yelled up so that Caden and Lydia could hear. He didn't tell Lydia, Lexia had gone with Henry for obvious reasons...and decided not to tell her for the time being while he headed home. He had to get the old Lexia back before anyone noticed anything...he just wasn't sure how...

Lydia hid in Caden's arms once again, looking towards the closest window with a sigh, "it's Lexia, she-she's not herself anymore. I mean, that's Lexia but it's not...and...it's hard to explain." although they'd only known each other for three weeks, Lydia had seemed to become more acustom to being with Caden, especially when she needed his comforting. He hadn't formally asked her out and now probably wasn't the best time to do so...But still, in terms of a physical and emotional relationship it seemed the two were more befitting than Lexia and Valon.

"Caden, is it alright if I stay the weekend? I don't think I could go home, that's the first place they'd look for me....it-it wouldn't be safe if I went home." There it was, Lydia's all to well known delicate side. It was strange seeing her throw a tanturm or get angry, it just wasn't like her personality and frankly she didn't like it one bit. However like Lexia's other self, Lydia was also capable of a different personality - it just wasn't as evil and caniving.

((My other rp friend just posted in our like...ridiculously long 5 rps so it'll take me a while so don't worry I'm still here))

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:24 pm
{{ok lol ^^}}

Caden hugged her close to him still then without much thought kissed the top of her head. "You can stay as long as you want." He said. His parents didn't live with him anymore so he didn't have to worry about that. "What happened to her? It was as if she were a different person." He asked quietly, stroking her hair soothingly once more.

Lexia and Henry were walking back to the 'headquarters' hand in hand, smiling devilshly as they did so. Lexia of course didn't feel bad at all that she had threatened Valon's life. Then again, it wasn't exactly Lexia. She leaned against Henry and said, "She wouldn't join us." Henry nodded and said, "I thought as much. Well, its her funeral." They both laughed a bit then kept on walking.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:22 pm
((Sorry about that I had to rush each rp...yeah the only reason why I've been able to respond so fast to this one is because she stopped talking to me for a while and now I think she's back so...if I don't answer it's cause I'm posting in the like 5-6 that I have with her that have been going on forever lol - I'm so sowwwwyyyy, oh and I also have to eat cause I'm getting yelled at. ))

Lydia held Caden gently, resting her head against his chest and inhaling his oh so familiar scent. She was glad that he understood her loneliness...to a certain extent and was glad he allowed her to stay with him, after all he did make her very happy, something that not many (other than Lexia of course) could do. "Lexia and I have well....it's not just us..all fairies have good and bad in them. It's the choices we make that decide whether or not we're part of the Seelie or Unseelie Court. Lexia has just had too much exposure to the Unseelie Court and with that...her other self was born. She met Henry and all of it went downhill...T-There is a way to change her back but...I don't know it's hard...soemtimes she just changes back on her own so...I'm not sure." Lydia wasn't ready to tell Caden everything, especially the fact that Lexia was the one who killed their mother when the war began...for now she thought being with him and having him near was enough.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:29 pm
{Its ok ^^}

Caden hugged her close then said, "I better tell Valon what's going on then so he knows." He pulled out his cell phone and called him quick but got the answering machine knowing he wouldn't be home yet. "Hey Valon, its Caden. Apparently Lexia has two sides to her, evil and good. She's been exposed to the evil more I guess and so that side of her is showing now just so you know to be on your guard." He then hung up the phone after leaving the message then wrapped his arm around Lydia again. "What kinds of things does she do when she's like this then? Its happened before?" He asked.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff