Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:50 pm
Tillie tilted her head to the side. "Mad?" she asked. She knew of several ways you could feel towards another person. Most of the ways she knew were friendly. She had never heard of being mad at someone.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:57 pm
Zane's jaw nearly dropped, "You don't know what mad is? you have never been angry with someone before? I guess you could say that it's a fire in your gut that you feel when someone does something to you that you don't like."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:00 pm
Tillie was quiet as she thought for a moment. She had never been told what to call it when someone acted in a way that you didn't like. She figured it was part of her parent's way of controlling her, only giving her certain bits of information so that she wouldn't question them. She smiled, "I don't think I could be mad at you." she said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:13 pm
if only she knew what I really was, I don't think she would say that so easily. "Well I thank you for forgiving me of my joke so easily." He smiled and looked around the woods. His bag on the side of him away from Tillie.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:24 pm
Tillie smiled, and saw him looking around. "Is this kingdom unique in anyway?" she asked. In her mind she pictured everything being similar to what she knew. She figured that every place in the world had some woods, and that people lived among them. That the weather everywhere varied from sunshine to rain, and that the temperature stayed the same. She had so many questions that she wanted to ask Zane, and she was worried that he would get bored and leave. "Or is it boring?" she added.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:31 pm
Zane looked at Tillie and smiled, "How can it be boring when I am in your company?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:57 pm
Tillie began to pluck some grass from the ground and break it into pieces. Zane's words had made her feel like butterflies were fluttering inside of her. She laughed lightly, "You don't mean that.." she said. She looked at him to see if he really had meant it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:06 pm
Zane smiled, "Now why do you think I don't mean that? I have run into you twice this evening, and both times I have not wanted to stop talking to you." He looked into the sky and frowned, "Though it is getting late... I think we may need to go back to the party soon. I would like to meet with you again though."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:26 pm
Tillie nodded, though she wasn't happy that she had to return. She knew that her father would be upset with her, maybe even mad. She smiled using some of the knowledge she picked up from Zane. "Then meet with me again." she said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:28 pm
Zane smiled even more, "OK, when would you like to meet?" He stood and offered to help her up.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:34 pm
Tillie accepted his help. She thought for a moment. She wasn't sure when they could meet again. "We can meet at sunset." she said finally.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:49 pm
"Sunset tomorrow? I could be here then, would you like to meet here?" He helped her onto her horse then got onto his own.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:04 pm
Tillie nodded, "Meeting here would be best." she said. She looked at Zane, concern on her face, "Do you have a place to stay?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:12 pm
Zane led the way out of the forest, "Yes I am staying at a local Hostel, it's a nice place and I have stayed there before." He laughed and shook his head. "I spent all night with you when I should have been trying to sell my wares."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:15 pm
Tillie frowned, "I am sorry that I kept you from your job." she murmured. She had never had to work so she hadn't thought that Zane needed to do his job to get money. "We don't have to meet again if you need to sell your wares.." she offered.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff