Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
-flails- NOOOoooo.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:57 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

I would own more than one, and I would love them to death. I might have 5 so that they could be all I wore to school. :L

That. Would. Be. Epic.
I shoudl totally do that XD We COULD get a petition and force CC2 to make a few shirts and the like, just to statsfiy us! -laughs evilly-

biggrin That would rock! I know that there would probably be plenty of people who would want one!

There probably plenty of people here who would like one! ...of course, i'd also like an IMOQ movie...thats3 hours and half long....with more character development then the games had....
That would be cool.

Better than Trilogy. But IMOQ has XXXX and Another Birth...

Awww GU has GU+, Alcor, GnU, the GU Novels, Trilogy, and something else i'm forgetting....
XD I think GU has more things then IMOQ does...
Poor IMOQ. No apprecitation XD

Well, there's Roots, which I count as part of the G.U. thing since it's about Haseo. I do like G.U. a lot, but I'd rather that there be an effort to revive fragment, or preferably improve it and allow it to be released in the U.S. I think that there should be more stories rather than sequels and variations on previously established story lines. So, less G.U. stuff, but the same applies to IMOQ. Hee hee. .hack//4koma rocks despite being a slight variation on the original plots. Tsukasa needs to show up in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:46 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

biggrin That would rock! I know that there would probably be plenty of people who would want one!

There probably plenty of people here who would like one! ...of course, i'd also like an IMOQ movie...thats3 hours and half long....with more character development then the games had....
That would be cool.

Awww GU has GU+, Alcor, GnU, the GU Novels, Trilogy, and something else i'm forgetting....

Well, there's Roots, which I count as part of the G.U. thing since it's about Haseo. I do like G.U. a lot, but I'd rather that there be an effort to revive fragment, or preferably improve it and allow it to be released in the U.S. I think that there should be more stories rather than sequels and variations on previously established story lines. So, less G.U. stuff, but the same applies to IMOQ. Hee hee. .hack//4koma rocks despite being a slight variation on the original plots. Tsukasa needs to show up in it.

XD Yes, Tsukasa would be awesome in it. He'd probably be telling people to scram...With all his awesome might >D XD They'd run off screaming, i promise you. Kite scares me in 4koma tho. I swear hes going to data drain Haseo, and then blame it on Ovan or something.
No, wait, I think Kite enjoys torturing Haseo more then he would if he data drained him.  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:11 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

That would be cool.

XD Yes, Tsukasa would be awesome in it. He'd probably be telling people to scram...With all his awesome might >D XD They'd run off screaming, i promise you. Kite scares me in 4koma tho. I swear hes going to data drain Haseo, and then blame it on Ovan or something.
No, wait, I think Kite enjoys torturing Haseo more then he would if he data drained him.

Kite would probably kill Balmung first XD. Tsukasa wouldn't be like that! He'd probably just be indifferent, and then Kite would come over and annoy him a lot. And he'd just look with contempt at Kite, who'd keep rambling on and would become annoyed at Tsukasa's indifference. Haseo will hopefully get revenge on Kite. I'd swear he's going to just dump a bucket of water on Kite and claim that he thought Kite was Tri-Edge for a second. But then Kite would get revenge....XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:35 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Kite would probably kill Balmung first XD. Tsukasa wouldn't be like that! He'd probably just be indifferent, and then Kite would come over and annoy him a lot. And he'd just look with contempt at Kite, who'd keep rambling on and would become annoyed at Tsukasa's indifference. Haseo will hopefully get revenge on Kite. I'd swear he's going to just dump a bucket of water on Kite and claim that he thought Kite was Tri-Edge for a second. But then Kite would get revenge....XD

4koma!Kite and 4koma!Haseo remind me of me and my sisters...minus one of my sisters XD The three of us just love attacking the other/s and then we evntually get reveange for whatever the other did...
We're having a truce at the moment, but knowing those two, they'll ambush me in my bed XD  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:37 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

4koma!Kite and 4koma!Haseo remind me of me and my sisters...minus one of my sisters XD The three of us just love attacking the other/s and then we evntually get reveange for whatever the other did...
We're having a truce at the moment, but knowing those two, they'll ambush me in my bed XD

XD. I feel so bad for 4koma Haseo. He tries so hard to not beat up Kite. And he has to put up with Atoli's friendship stuff. That's the only thing I approve of in 4koma Sakaki. He doesn't like the friendship goo.
But I hate Sakaki. I really do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD. I feel so bad for 4koma Haseo. He tries so hard to not beat up Kite. And he has to put up with Atoli's friendship stuff. That's the only thing I approve of in 4koma Sakaki. He doesn't like the friendship goo.

I think everyone hates Sakaki....4koma!Atoli makes me laugh way hard XD She has hero worship for 4koma!Kite. I feel bad for 4koma!Blackrose too. Shes had to deal with Kite a lot longer then 4koma!Haseo has.
Ooohhh....I'm going to an anime con in october. I'm going to be searching for .hack cosplayers >D And others too, but i wanna find a .hack cosplayer rlly bad man seriously.  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:44 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

I think everyone hates Sakaki....4koma!Atoli makes me laugh way hard XD She has hero worship for 4koma!Kite. I feel bad for 4koma!Blackrose too. Shes had to deal with Kite a lot longer then 4koma!Haseo has.
Ooohhh....I'm going to an anime con in october. I'm going to be searching for .hack cosplayers >D And others too, but i wanna find a .hack cosplayer rlly bad man seriously.

Someday I'll find places to cosplay! And not everyone hates Sakaki. Griever seems to be fine with him. If she wasn't, she'd go ahead and let me kill him, but noooo, of COURSE she had to warn Sakaki. Now it's way less likely that I'll get revenge...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:43 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Someday I'll find places to cosplay! And not everyone hates Sakaki. Griever seems to be fine with him. If she wasn't, she'd go ahead and let me kill him, but noooo, of COURSE she had to warn Sakaki. Now it's way less likely that I'll get revenge...

We could always ambush him together, and then Pk him....
With Ovan's awesome Tri-edge arm. -coughs-
Sssshhhh! If we're quiet, Griever won't know we'r planing anything!  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:26 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

No, no, Griever already knows I want to kill Sakaki! And I don't mean pk, I mean KILL. And Ovan ripped Azure Kite's arm off. I'll have to get that back from him.
I should frame it and put it on my wall. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

No, no, Griever already knows I want to kill Sakaki! And I don't mean pk, I mean KILL. And Ovan ripped Azure Kite's arm off. I'll have to get that back from him.

XD weelllll. If we use Ovan's Ti-edge Arm, he won't be coming back, will he?
Unless he already infected with AIDA by that point....
Hmmmm. He could kill his player secretly. Technically, it wouldn't be Sakaki XD Just the 1- yera old kid behind him...
...Are you telling me you want to frame Azure Kite's arm...On your WALL?  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Hmmmm. He could kill his player secretly. Technically, it wouldn't be Sakaki XD Just the 1- yera old kid behind him...

The kid behind Sakaki was older than 1. Ten, you meant?
...And yes. I want to frame Azure Kite's arm and put it on my wall. It'd be in a lovely wooden case with glass on it. I would clean the glass, and make sure his arm didn't get dusty! I'd probably hug it too. heart
Wouldn't that be awesome though?! I mean, Azure Kite's arm on my wall.... blaugh It would be amazing! :'D mrgreen
Oh yes, Johnson, nothing weird about that at all. (Indeed, Mr. Jones)
Yeah, just ignore that I just called myself both Johnson and Mr. Jones and talked to myself in writing. I do that. But still. I would love to have Azure Kite's arm. That would be the best but most disturbing Christmas gift ever. I can imagine it now...
Guest: So this is your room, eh? Hmm? What's that on your wall?
Me: Oh? That's nothing. Just Azure Kite's arm.
Guest: What?! How'd you get somebody's arm?!
Me: Ovan cut it off, and I got it as a present for Christmas (or my birthday)
Guest: Shouldn't you return it?
Me: He doesn't need it, he grew another!
Guest: You're just messing with me, aren't you?
Me: No, no, it's real! Look, I'll even take it out and show you! *goes to case on wall*
Guest: No, I don't think that's necessary, thanks.
Me: Oh, it's no problem! *takes arm out of case* See? It's real! *tosses at guest*
Guest: *screams*
Chaos ensues. Wow, long post. DX XD. I can actually picture that happening....*sighs happily*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:00 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

...And yes. I want to frame Azure Kite's arm and put it on my wall. It'd be in a lovely wooden case with glass on it. I would clean the glass, and make sure his arm didn't get dusty! I'd probably hug it too. heart
Wouldn't that be awesome though?! I mean, Azure Kite's arm on my wall.... blaugh It would be amazing! :'D mrgreen
Yeah, just ignore that I just called myself both Johnson and Mr. Jones and talked to myself in writing. I do that. But still. I would love to have Azure Kite's arm. That would be the best but most disturbing Christmas gift ever. I can imagine it now...
Me: No, no, it's real! Look, I'll even take it out and show you! *goes to case on wall*
Me: Oh, it's no problem! *takes arm out of case* See? It's real! *tosses at guest*
Chaos ensues. Wow, long post. DX XD. I can actually picture that happening....*sighs happily*

gah, stupid keyboard. I meant to press 0 put i pushed the dask instead...hahaa.... sweatdrop
XD That'd be awesome. I'd have a comcorder in my hands just so i could record it.
And don't worry about talking to yourself in writing or real life....
I talk to myself all the time in real life.(in the privacy of my room, of course, but still)  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:27 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

gah, stupid keyboard. I meant to press 0 put i pushed the dask instead...hahaa.... sweatdrop
XD That'd be awesome. I'd have a comcorder in my hands just so i could record it.
I talk to myself all the time in real life.(in the privacy of my room, of course, but still)

No, for me it could be anywhere. Like I could be saying something, but then I have to correct myself, and then I start debating aloud, and it gradually fades to me muttering to myself. Or I'll just say stuff to myself because nobody is listening to me. I would try to do that more than once. But then again, Azure Kite's arm is also a holy thing, so it can't just be thrown about....><  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:02 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

No, for me it could be anywhere. Like I could be saying something, but then I have to correct myself, and then I start debating aloud, and it gradually fades to me muttering to myself. Or I'll just say stuff to myself because nobody is listening to me. I would try to do that more than once. But then again, Azure Kite's arm is also a holy thing, so it can't just be thrown about....><

Hmmm....We should make a shrine for Azure Kite's arm. That way, everyone knows its holy!
...Good thing its mainly made of data, that way it won't ever rot XD
XD Do you ever pace when you talk to yourself? I do that all the time. I jsut start pacing(anywhere in my house) and then i start whispering things...
Of course, i don't think i reliaze i'm talking to myself untill i'm done pacing XD  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Hmmm....We should make a shrine for Azure Kite's arm. That way, everyone knows its holy!
...Good thing its mainly made of data, that way it won't ever rot XD
XD Do you ever pace when you talk to yourself? I do that all the time. I jsut start pacing(anywhere in my house) and then i start whispering things...
Of course, i don't think i reliaze i'm talking to myself untill i'm done pacing XD

Sometimes I'll walk into rooms for no apparent reason.
But we can't make a shrine of Azure Kite's arm! Because then we'll have to share it! And the fangirls will gather and there will be no way to have Azure Kite's arm to ourselves!  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff