Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Classified Rome*~* {Homocidal Love ~ Symphonic Disaster} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 am
"They took your watch too," Matthius grumbled in a frustrated tone. "I think I might just go up there and get food and a deck of cards or something." He wasn't even sure if he could go up there at that point. He was eying the way to the stairs and considering it more so now. He knew this girl didn't deserve to be kidnapped. His parents were unreasonable in his expectations of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:07 pm
Izzy felt like she had just been punched in the stomache when she heard hiim talking about simply walking up the stairs. So he had a key...and he was planning on going up the stairs THEN coming back down? Maybe she had misunderstood him. "Well, it would give you something to do. After all, being locked in a box only provides so much entertainment." There was a gentle shrug of her slender shoulders as she pulled and tugged at her skirt every which way. She hated that particular piece of fabric and it was definitely getting on her nerves.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:41 pm
Matthius got up slowly peering up at the door. He started to ascend the stairs to the door and could hear people outside of it. He felt his stomach grumble rather loudly and the door to the basement opened. "Matthius," a womans voice came from above, he wasn't yet used to the light to see her but he knew it was his mother. "You come for food I suspect, but you're not leaving. I've seen the things you've written and I no longer trust you to keep our family's secrets."

"You'll be staying down there and we'll get the food for you," his father said, who was closer to Matthius than his mother. The door was shut abruptly, leaving him there in the doorway waiting for the food. His expression was blank as he tried to take in what they'd just said to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:31 am
((Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm studying for finals like crazy and...yeah.))

Izzy didn't even attempt to stop herself, her jaw dropped at what she heard. How could you not trust your own son? It was well over her head, then again she also understood how that could work in this business. As soon as she realized her mouth was open there was a slight popping sound as her teeth struck each other and she looked on at Matthius. "M-matt...please come back down here." Because she wasn't sure how to handle what had happened there was a slight stutter in her uncharacteristically quiet and nervous, unsure voice.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:29 pm
Matthius' expression had hardened and when he heard his name he flinched slightly before turning around and walking down the stairs. He had suspected that his parents didn't trust him, but much of what had been written hadn't been by him, there were people out there that knew what his parents made him do. It had been his mistake to tell them about it.

His expression was intense now, eyes focused on the wall just behind Izzy. "Forget that you saw that," he said in an uncanny tone that was steady. He'd been taught not to show emotion but whenever he was upset he usually got incredibly tense as a result.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:36 pm
Izzy's response was quick and, as a result, her guard was throw into action around her. Much like him, she lived in a similar atmosphere and because of it she decided to had the right to become a defensive as she pleased. "Don't ever think you have enough control over me to make me forget. Its a regret you'll someday come to realize." The venom dripped off her voice as it had the last time she said that - but the last time was just a couple evenings before to the man who had made her into the woman she was.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:21 pm
"I never suggested I had control over you," Matthius snapped back. "If I wanted to I could make you forget though, but I'm not parents." He gritted his teeth slightly before turning his back to her. He didn't want her to see that he was still upset about what his parents were doing to him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff