Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~:.Bound by blood, torn by war.:~ ((Open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:06 pm
"The wolf must have smelt Zuzu's human scent on you," Aluu stated, not really paying attention. She was still trying to get used to the idea of having people in her quarters.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:00 am
"Probably. I'm not sure." He said with a small yawn, his hair was tuffled from sleep. Jinx ran his hand through his hair, trying to fix it.

Zuzu looked at his arm then walked up to him and placed her hands on it, her hands took on a soft glow as his wound began to heal.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:33 am
Aluu wandered over to the window and peered out. "Wonder when the humans and our king will give up..." she muttered, her words trailing off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:36 am
"You know the answer to that one." Alex said shaking her head "As long as there are demons, as long as there are humans, this war will never win." She said. Alex was lened against the wall next to Aluu.

Jinx shook his head "That's from Riastsu." He said, looking down, no one would forget that day.....  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:29 pm
Aluu looked to Alex. "We aren't that different. Demons just have an extended life and powers but we can still be mistaken for humans. How many times have I wandered the streets of the mortal world unnoticed?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:04 am
"Some humans want no part of the war so they ignore it and act like nothings going on." Alex sighed. There was so much at stake with the war, would it ever end?  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:23 pm
"If the humans could see w are no threat and your father could change his views, everything would be almost perfect," Aluu stated simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:26 pm
Alex sighed "I wished it was that simple, But you know father. His skull's as thick as a mountian." She said.

Zuzu nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, hard to miss that." He said.

"Hard to miss what?" Maximus's cold voice filled the roomm, making Alex push Zuzu behind the curtains. He walked in and looked around the room "Alex, you were late for practice, it worried me." He said. He shot Jinx a look whick made him leave the room.

Alex bit her lip "Sorry sir, it's just a wolf attacked Jinx and we came to talk to Aluu to see if she knew anything." She lied smoothly.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:36 am
"Sire, most servants have notified my of the recent wolf attacks within the castle. It troubles me that they wish to turn on us when we take he sme side as them. Perhaps you could look into it further for the wolves show no respect towards me or your daughter. And as you can see, Jinx has been no exception for them as well. Although your daughter as come close to wolf attacks, it seems you are just as equal as their alpha." Aluu usually spoke in this manner towards the king but she it was rare for her to bow like most did in his presence. Stay hidden. Stay safe. Zuzu. Stay away from the curtain. Maximus. she thought, keeping her gaze steady as she watched the king, almost protectively as she usually did.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 pm
Maximus nodded "I will look into the matter." He said and left the room.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:27 pm
Aluu slumped against the wall once the king left. "That was close. Almost too close."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:28 am
Alex let out the breath she'd been holding "WAY to close." She gasped.

Zuzu peeked out the curtains "He is a baaaad man." She frowned.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 am
Aluu laughed at Zuzu's comment. "The king isn't that bad. He always does what is best for his citizens. It's just the humans have now become a threat to his people. He wishes to protect us Demons for the human rebel leader wishes to create humans with speacial talents. Just like you Zuzu." She looked to Alex, wondering if she will agree.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:48 am
Alex nodded "Yup, Zuzu, the truth is, your the only born specail human there is."

Zuzu nodded "I know, I've run into Marcus a few times. He's heading towards some city today to pray to the people." She said.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:54 pm
Aluu smiled. "Perhaps we could pay a litte visit to this city. I think I have an idea on where it is. And your father will agree as it will give him an idea on what Marcus is up too."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff