Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:50 am
Yuna wiped the water away from her eyes and turned around, getting ready to dive. But that was when she saw someone crawl up from the spring. Her eyes widened at the man. From the back, she couldn't see it was a girl so she thought it was a man. She quickly lowered into the water so her rather large breasts were covered. "You pervert! How can you just sneak around like that when a lady is in the water!? Don't you have any dignity!?" she said angrily and surprised by the man that had pretended he wasn't there and had probably been looking at her while hiding himself, just to get his 'wonderful view'. She didn't think she was too good looking herself, but if the guy thought that, it didn't matter, she was still angry.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:38 am
Weighing the pros and cons, Kaiden decided to turn around, crossing his arms in front of him, in an attempt to hide his unwrapped chest.
"I'm sorry Yuna, I didn't mean to startle you." Kaiden said with concern in his face as he took a few more steps backwards. "And I certainly didn't look at you in anyway that would make you feel uncomfortable. I was just leaving actually, and didn't want to disturb you. So, ah, once again, I'm sorry, and I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he slowly turned around, hiding the bright red that had appeared on his cheeks.

((I imagine his expression would be close to this: sweatdrop redface lol))

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 am
Yuna looked at him crossing his arms over his chest. But then she happened to look down and saw, nothing. Well, of course she saw something, but not what she expected seeing. She looked up at Kaiden again with a confused look until she finally realised what Kaiden was. "You....you are not a boy...." she said and then let her arms drop from her chest, not feeling so bad about being naked in front of her anymore. "But...if...your not a guy...then...first of all...how did you cover up your breasts...? I know they are small...but still...? And second...why did you pretend to be a guy..? Just so you could...be a warrior...?" she asked softly "But tell me one thing...when you saw me train, without getting stopped...why didn't you tell me what, and who you were instead of hiding...?" she sighed "I can't believe I was about to-" she was looking down in the water while saying that sentence, but looked up again fast and didn't finish "Nothing, but what now...? If you just leave like nothing has happened...I don't know how I'm going to feel...."

((Lol I can imagine that too xD))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:54 am
Kaiden looked down to realize that though he had put on his dirty robe it was soaked from the swim and hugged every curve there was (and wasn't). This is not how he wanted Yuna to find out at all.
"Well..." Kaiden started taking a deep breath and preparing to answer all those questions in one go, "I wrap my breasts, with a thick wrap used to bind wounds, it makes them even smaller than they are, and make it look like I just have normal male pecs. Secondly, I pretend to be a man so that I am accepted in what I want to do. I want revenge like you do, but I just found it easier to pretend to be a boy so that there wouldn't be any questions. I don't have any family, not since the attack, and have lived on my own since then, so nobody missed me or noticed the change in gender afterwards. Thirdly, I wanted to tell you, really badly, but I wasn't sure how you would take it, and if you would reject me afterwards because of it. I wanted to make sure our friendship was strong enough first before I told you. I have no intention of leaving, nor do I plan to stop training you to help fight with me. I had always planned of us fighting side by side, hopefully with you knowing my true self. I have only told one other person about my true gender, my close friend who I was going to go see today. He understood right away why I did this and didn't question my motives because he's a warrior with the emperor and he told me that they would never let a woman join the ranks." Kaiden stopped to take a breath. "I am truly sorry- I had planned on telling you soon, just not like this. "My real name is Keleena, but I just assumed a male form and renamed myself Kaiden."

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:02 am
She listened to everything she was being told, the whole explanation. She sighed when Keelena was done and just looked up at her, not really knowing what she was going to say. It took some minutes before she opened her mouth "I don't know what to say really...I mean...I guess I understand you...but...I slept next to you, I've done so much with you, I saw you almost as my brother figure, even more than that, a protector of me. I don't know what to say, it's like, it was all a lie..." she looked into the water and closed her eyes, sighing. She walked over through the water and placed her hands on Keelena's feet. "I don't know how I feel about you now...but please do me a favor and get down into the water again...running away now won't help anything, so please, just, get into the water." she looked up at her slightly and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:15 am
"Ok, I'll come back into the water, but first I want to say this: the person you know as Kaiden, is me. I was never lying to you, or pretending to be anybody else but a male version of myself. Who you know I am, you just know me as a male. I have feelings for you, I admit, and think of our relationship as a strong one already." Kaiden said as she slipped back into the water. "Lets make things a bit easier, call me Kay from now on. I hope I haven't scared you too much..." Kay said looking down at her arms that were still crossed.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:21 am
Yuna looked at her as she slipped into the water again and sighed. "Okay...I think..." she said as she looked at her. They were close to each other now. Yuna looked at Kay and placed her head softly down on her shoulder, sighing again lightly "I don't know what to say...I mean...I have feelings for you too...I just...I am not into girls..." she put her arms around Kay's neck while she still rested her head on her shoulder "But...I can't deny these feelings either...it's strange and it confuses me a lot..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:34 am
"It's confusing for me too. All this time I thought that this is what I wanted, but I'm just losing my identity a little bit each day. It's like some days I forget that I even was a girl and a guy is all I am. The fact that I have feelings for you as well only confuses me more because I know now that you have been falling for a guy, and deep down I'm not." Kay said taking a deep breath, trying to control her emotions. All she wanted to do right now was to go home and think, because now sleep was completely out of the question. But she wouldn't leave Yuna, not when they were talking about this, and getting stuff out to each other.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:39 am
Yuna sighed, nodding slightly and moved her head away from Kay's shoulder, looking her into the eyes, her arms still around her neck. Yuna closed her eyes, sighing, and leaned in, and with her eyes closed, she formed her lips, and then placed them on Kay's, giving her a soft wet, yet deep kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:51 am
Kay fought against her better judgment and pulled away from the kiss.
"Why do you kiss me? Who is it that you have feelings for?" Kay said bluntly as she gently pushed Yuna away from her arms. "I know I said that who you know is the real me, but I just need to feel that it's me, not Kaiden that you're falling for. Even though I know it's wrong, completely wrong in our society..." Kay ended in a sad tone. Her mind was starting to wonder...
Perhaps they keep training, and they fight along side of each other. They both survive and finally get the revenge they've been so badly craving for all these years. What happens after that? She could keep pretending to be a male for everybody else but Yuna, and they could live together, not really have kids together, but still...
Kay shook her head, erasing the image of Yuna and a little girl waiting at the door for her to come home.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:56 am
Yuna looked at her as she was pushed away and sighed, regretting the kiss slightly. She looked into the water, which really didn't help since it reflected their face, so she looked up again and rubbed her own arms softly "I'm falling....for both of you I think..." she said, closing her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again "No..it's not something I think..it's something I know...I'm falling for both of you, the male and the female side of you...I can't explain it...I...I just...feel like that..." she sighed and walked to the edge, getting out of the water "I'll leave you alone...I already had the spring for most of the evening, so it's your turn now...I...guess...I'll see you tomorrow..." she said, without looking at Kay and grabbed her fighting robe and started to get into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 am
"No, you stay, I'm finished here. I, ah, I hope you can put it into some sort of words but tomorrow- that is if you still want to keep training." Kay said wishing she hadn't been so harsh with Yuna, this must be hard enough without Kay being so rash with her.
"I'll go." She said as she tried to ring the water from her hair, and wrapped herself a little tighter in her soaked robe.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:12 am
Yuna didn't look at her as she got into her robe, she didn't want to be in the water anymore this night. "I'm going home too, stay or go home...do whatever you like....I'll...talk with you tomorrow...though about that training...let's...let's drop it for now...." she sighed and put on her sandals after getting her fighting robe on. "You know where I live if you need anything..." she said and then went into the forest, walking away from Kay with no more words, not even a goodnight.

When she came to her home, tears were running down her face. If she had feelings for her, then why had she rejected her when Yuna had kissed her? She couldn't figure it out, and she didn't want to think about it more. She walked into the kitchen slowly, making sure to catch every wet drop before it hit the floor so her 'family' wouldn't notice she had been out. She grabbed her half bottle of sake and walked into her room, sitting down on her mattress and opened the bottle, closing her eyes, getting her thoughts out of her head, and emptied it. When it was emptied, she put the bottle down, and let herself fall back down on her back on the mattress and fell asleep right away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:44 am
Kay watched Yuna walk away and for the first time in a very long time there were tears falling down her cheeks. They didn't stop falling until she found herself at the doorstep of her best friend's house. She knocked on the door, glad that he lived alone and wouldn't have to deal with anybody else answering the door.
Lee answered the door and a flood of emotions came and went from his face, anger, confusion, and then concern. "Kay, what are you doing here- looking like that no less? Is everything ok? Come in, come in, before somebody sees you." Lee said as he took Kay by the arm and led her into the small sitting room.
"I... I'm confused and hurt. And confused." Kay stuttered as Lee gave her a big hug and comforted her quietly.
"Please, if you can, tell me all about it." Lee said as he led Kay over to a cushion and they sat down and started talking in the candlelight.
Kay told Lee all about the last couple days, about Yuna, and the training, the revenge, the night they spent together, everything, all the while Lee listened, careful not to interrupt.
Kay finally stopped after telling Lee what had just happened a few hours earlier. The tears had gone by now but a few more fell when she had finished.
"And I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't know if all these years it's been worth it." Kay said as Lee gave her another hug.
"Well it seems to me that what both of you need right now is a little time to gather your thoughts, to figure out what both of you want, and if it's worth taking the risk to get it. I think things will work out though, I've got a good feeling. She admits to having feelings for you, so you're just going to have to decide which is best for you- male or female?" Lee said as he blew out the candle stubs for the sun was starting to rise, and the light was coming in the small window. "But that is my advice, and hell, I could be wrong- I mean, you don't see me with a wife and a bunch of kids yet."
"Yeah but-" Kay started but was interrupted herself.
"No buts, just take some time, and think things over, and give her some time too. I know you, have for awhile, and I know there's nothing you want more than to fight, you just need to make sure you're fighting for the right reasons now." Lee finished with a yawn, "I hope that was somewhat helpful, I know I rant a bit."
"Yeah, it was, even just to vent. Thank you Lee." Kay said as she gave him another big hug.
"I've got to get to work, and this is going to be one long day." Lee said with an even bigger yawn, but sensing what Kay was about to say added: "No it's not your fault, don't worry about me, go figure things out for yourself."
And with that Lee led Kay out of his house and he took off heading towards work. Kay, not quite sure of what to do with herself decided she would go home, change then see what she felt like doing. Maybe some solo training in the field, get out some of the confusing frustration that all this was creating.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:00 pm
Yuna woke up the next morning, having a little headache from the drinking. She saw she had kicked the bottle in her sleep. She yawned a little and got up, taking a purple kimono and put it on. She scratched her head and walked out of her room and into the dinner room, where her 'mom' and 'dad' was sitting. She sat down slightly and sighed, not saying anything, and her family didn't either. She ate her eggs and bread and got up again, walking into her room to lay down and think things over. She didn't have a friend like Kay had Lee, she had to think through everything herself, which was hard enough at this time.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff