Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Resort World
Possession:You belong to me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:18 pm
Sondra snapped her eyes open, waking up from her dream, moving her shaking hand to her head. feeling the sweat above her four head, feeling a head ache coming on, moaning in pain, and said"Ah...my head" and noticed two pair of shoes which she remembering who they belong to, glancing up at him, and replied "How long was I out?" asking him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:32 pm
"Long enough for me to come find you like this" he muttered, beckoning her. "Get up, if you want to make yourself dinner, or you can just go to your room, I've got one set for you" he said in a strange glimpse of kindness. He almost felt bad for her, but then remembered how much money she'd cost him. "Go on now, I see you finished the bathroom, put your supplies away, and then come with me to your room"  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 pm
Sondra nodded, getting up and putting away the cleaning supplies in the wooden cabinet, closing the cabinet hearing the second of a click. Once done she turn her head over her shoulder and said, "I don't really feel hungry. So I would like to go to the my room instead." Sondra really didn't feel like fighting with him. She just wanted to lay down, and get some rest.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 am
Mars shrugged. He thought humans ate a lot more than what she was eating. He'd only given her some scraps in the morning, and the whole day she had spent cleaning. Perhaps it happened when humans got sick? He thought that was a good hypothesis. He nodded at the stairwell and began to climb the stairs, leading her up to the second floor. Her room was the third room on the right side of the long and wide hallway that the stairs opened onto. He pointed into it. "That is where you will be staying, understood?" he asked. The room was relatively plain with a bed and dresser with a mirror. It had one window but it was an archer slit and so it was only a couple inches wide.

He walked in, picking up her maid uniform. "This is what you will be wearing each day, eventually I will get you more like it" he explained. The skirt of the uniform was quite short for her, but he didn't really care about how modest she did or did not want to be. It didn't matter. She belonged to him. She was his possession now.  

wolvesofmibu666

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:47 pm
Like always, Talon awoke with a jolt, only to realize she was back in her apartment, she sighed. Outside the sun had lowered some and she could tell she'd been asleep for some time. "why am I like this?...I'm not scared of him" the cold sweat running down the side her face, seemed to tell her other wise. "I'm just as strong as him now, if not stronger!..." she thought, unwrapping her bandages as she stocked off to the bathroom.
"...I'm sure of it" Talon was pleased with what she saw in the mirror, most of her wounds had healed and it didn't hurt to move as much now, after a shower she'd re-bandage what ever else needed to be healed and head into to town to pick up some things.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 pm
Quote:
Mars shrugged. He thought humans ate a lot more than what she was eating. He'd only given her some scraps in the morning, and the whole day she had spent cleaning. Perhaps it happened when humans got sick? He thought that was a good hypothesis. He nodded at the stairwell and began to climb the stairs, leading her up to the second floor. Her room was the third room on the right side of the long and wide hallway that the stairs opened onto. He pointed into it. "That is where you will be staying, understood?" he asked. The room was relatively plain with a bed and dresser with a mirror. It had one window but it was an archer slit and so it was only a couple inches wide.

He walked in, picking up her maid uniform. "This is what you will be wearing each day, eventually I will get you more like it" he explained. The skirt of the uniform was quite short for her, but he didn't really care about how modest she did or did not want to be. It didn't matter. She belonged to him. She was his possession now.

Sondra didn't say anything as she just simply nodded. But scowled at the maid uniform with a hard stare, she hated wearing skirts, plus it was too damn short. But she didn't feel like yelling at him, or anything. So she just went straight to her bed, laying down, pulling the covers, and quickly fell asleep. As she clutched on to her pendent, hidden under her shirt.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:48 am
Mars watched her crawl into the bed. She was becoming a better girl. She didn't fight back now even at the less-than modest uniform. Then again perhaps she was gracious for a bed instead of a damp stone floor. He left the room, sure to always keep a track on her mental signature. If she moved a drastic distance, he would probably be able to detect it. Still, leaving her alone like that certainly involved a good deal of trust.

THE NEXT MORNING

Mars knocked on her door, expecting her to be up. She had duties in the morning. He didn't like human food but he did like tea and he did like wine. He always liked a cup of tea in the morning and even though he could have easily made it himself, but she had better get used to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:31 am
Sondra was up, wearing the stupid maid uniform, as wore her slack pants underneath her skirt, so her legs wouldn't get cold, and made sure that her necklace was tack well hidden under her uniform. Hearing the knock on her door she went to go answer it, and there stood Mars as Sondra replied to him with an "Hn" with a plain emotionless look at her face.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:15 am
Mars looked over her. "So you're going to wear it without any fuss?" he asked. She certainly did look like a proper servant now. Yet, the strange melancholy behind her eyes was somewhat deterring. He sighed and looked at her legs. "Take those off" he said. "They weren't part of your uniform" the vampire explained. He could turn the heat up just as hot as she wanted it, but he was going to force her to do things his way and exactly his way. She was becoming a good girl after a day of work, but she certainly wasn't broken in yet. She had to obey without question or hesitation. He would get her there, and he wouldn't force her into it with his mind, he wanted to do it the old-fashioned way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:52 pm
Sondra said, "But I don't want my legs get cold and I'm still sick" and added "So an less you want to me to get better I need to put on something on from the cold, plus I need some medicine to get better. So that way I can get more work done faster." which she really did need some medicine or else she wasn't going to get any better.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:41 pm
The next morning, Talon was up and making her way back to the hidden castle on the cliff, after having come home late yesterday afternoon. She had spent part of the afternoon training and the rest, on buying more than she needed with the money she hadn't already, stashed away for a new home. "so It got too late, Its not like I didn't need new clothes. Everything else was just, torn... dirt colored...burned,poisoned,stretched,shot through!..". She couldn't help but look surprised, now that she thought about it "...They were much needed" ,talon thought with a nod, "and now I've a necklace to match!".

The necklace she had been referring to was the collar like item hanging from her neck. Collar like, because it fit rather close against her as a wolf. The necklace was an old alchemy circle with an emerald green center piece. Was she an expert in the ways of alchemy? Definitely not, but theses days you didn't really have to be, for the basic stuff. Talon was lucky enough to pick up on a few skills, back when she was still a slave. Its not much, but its helped her out on more than one occasion.

Entering the clearing of the estate, talon slowed to a trot before stopping to phasing back into human form. "Morning!" she called out, it sound casual, like she had come to visit a friend.
"This is actually a pretty nice place! Its unnecessarily big for one person and a little old for my tastes, but its nice!"she said, looking around it all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:54 am
Mars sighed as though dealing with a little girl. "I'll get you some medicine" he said. "I don't need my valued property going off and dying or anything, but you'd better get your work done today even if you are sick" he warned. "As for the leggings, you'll be working in a small branch of the library today, I want you to organize the books and shelf them. I expect them to be dusted and for the bookcases to be cleaned, there's a fireplace in there, and it will be more than warm enough" he said, exiting her room to give her some privacy. "I'll need to attend to an unforeseen guest, excuse me" he muttered, walking out. He turned on his heel, pointing a finger at her leggings. "Take them off" he warned once more, and then closed her door.

He zipped off through the house and out the front door, crossing the mile or so to the woods in a few seconds. He was a little rusty, hadn't used many of his powers to their full extent in a while, but his powers of the mind were still sharp and trained quite well. He met the girl at the forest's edge. "Is there a reason you are here?" he asked softly  

wolvesofmibu666

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 am
"It's Talon, nice to see ya again" she said still looking up at the house. she turned to look at him before she spoke again, "and I'm here to fix the mess I made, of course. Your not the only one with manners." Her sarcasm being very evident in that last statement.
"Did he really expect me to leave things like that and not come back?" talon felt slightly insulted by that, she wasn't some mongrel thug! She was just doing her job and things could have been a lot worse had some other hunter came along. They would of ransacked the place. Or at least give Mr."Peaceful", here quiet a challenge. He must pretty capable of handling himself though, if there weren't any guard dogs around, or even a fence for that matter.
Yawning, talon decided she had been thinking to much and to just let it go, she'd be out of here soon enough anyway, "so do I have the luxury of climbing or are you going tell me where the stairs are?" she asked. Although she was perfectly fine with both.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 am
"What's talon?" he asked, but picked the answer from her brain. "Ah, your name, cute" he muttered. "I already told you, there are no stairs to the roof" he said again, his voice soft and gentle. He walked her back toward the house. "I can fix this myself, or pay a professional" he said. "However, if you insist, do what you can, you've destroyed some tiles, so I don't know how you're planning on replacing those, they'll have to be specially ordered" he nodded up toward the roof, scaling with a feral grace and then leaning over the side to offer her a hand. He didn't like her, but she was a woman, and no matter a woman's occupation, they were not equal to men. Men were different. The could do things women could not. Women could do things men could not, and there was no use pretending it was any other way. Therefore, he refused to fail to extend basic chivalry to a woman. Sondra on the other hand, was a possession, as far as he was concerned she barely had a gender.

Once they were on the roof, he pointed toward the spot she had destroyed. "If you end up needing help, I have a small girl who needs breaking in" he said "Manual labor should help her understand her place, but I request that you show her no sympathy, I will take care of her, she will not die, I am a humane hunter after all" he said, chuckling at the irony of his words.  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:26 pm
Quote:
Mars sighed as though dealing with a little girl. "I'll get you some medicine" he said. "I don't need my valued property going off and dying or anything, but you'd better get your work done today even if you are sick" he warned. "As for the leggings, you'll be working in a small branch of the library today, I want you to organize the books and shelf them. I expect them to be dusted and for the bookcases to be cleaned, there's a fireplace in there, and it will be more than warm enough" he said, exiting her room to give her some privacy. "I'll need to attend to an unforeseen guest, excuse me" he muttered, walking out. He turned on his heel, pointing a finger at her leggings. "Take them off" he warned once more, and then closed her door.

He zipped off through the house and out the front door, crossing the mile or so to the woods in a few seconds. He was a little rusty, hadn't used many of his powers to their full extent in a while, but his powers of the mind were still sharp and trained quite well. He met the girl at the forest's edge. "Is there a reason you are here?" he asked softly.

Sondra sighed as she took off her pants, left her bedroom, and walked down the hallways. But there was one problem, she didn't know where the library, and worst she ended up being lost somewhere in the god forsaken castle."Just great...now I'm lost and I don't know where to go" sighing as Sondra touched pendant, hidden under her uniform, and weakly smiled"But at least I have someone who truly cares for me. If only I could remember the red hair stranger face.she thought

Resort World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff