Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Chesnut Stables (Come and RP...............................) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeBored111

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:28 am
Tracy nodded, "We'll start with the 5ft and work ourselfs up, Ill go first." Tracy led MidnightRun into the rink, she standed infront of the 5ft bars. (Ok the bars are in order and you have to jump them all ok.) She jumped the first second, thrid and forth set, but when she came to the 9ft bar she stoped and pated MidnightRun. She took a deep breath and clicked to him. MidnightRun ran at full speed toward the last jump. MidnightRun was flying as he sailed over it. He landed smoothly but Tracy had heard the small clank of a bar hit the ground, 'shoot' she thought turnig around out the rink.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 am
Eirika nodded, then led Angel to the same starting spot as MidnightRun. "Lets go..." Eirika mumbled to Angel. Angel neighed, then lept over the first, second, third, and forth set, just like MidnightRun. At the 9ft bar, Eirika stopped Angel for a second. "Alright... Just try it..." Eirika said, then Angel took off, full speed. Angel jumped over the 9ft bar, clearing it with ease, and landed on the other side. Eirika looked at the bar, but it wasn't hit. She smiled, then faced Tracy. "I guess me and Angel win..."  

Feathertail14

MeBored111

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:41 am
Tracy opened her mouth to say something but a familure voice interupted, "Tracy." He sounded disaponted. Tracy got off MidnightRun, "What father?"
"You lost?!" He was shocked as he grew closer looking at Eirika, "If your not going to ride that horse right your not going to ride at all you hear me."
"Yes sir." Tracy was scared to death at this point and was glad that someone was there, it might give her father more selfcontrol knowing a other girl was there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:43 am
Eirika looked shocked. No way... HER FATHER WAS WATCHING US?!?!? Eirika thought. Angel even was a little freaked out by the man, so Eirika gave her horse a strawberry, hoping it would help.  

Feathertail14

MeBored111

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:45 am
Tracy was looking down at this point, her father lecureing her. She tryed to zoom it all out, hopeing it would end soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:05 pm
Zen walked over to the ring and stood at the gate,his arm was in a sling.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:20 pm
Eirika looked around, hoping for any excuse to get out of that spot, when she saw Zen. "Zen!" Eirika yelled, then she rode Angel over to him and got off of Angel. "Are you ok?" Eirika asked. Angel licked Zen's face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:21 pm
"Yah other then my arm I was pretty lucky,"Zen said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:22 pm
"I guess you are lucky... unlike Tracy..." Eirika said, regret filled her vioce.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:26 pm
"Why what happened?"Zen asked.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:29 pm
"She and i had a jumping contest and i won, but he dad was watching and now she is in trouble for losing. I'm glad and surprised that i won, but still..." Eirika said. Angel looked at Eirika and even looked sad herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:30 pm
"Oh,How is Yoru?"Zen asked with worry.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:35 pm
"He's fine. Not a scratch on him. He's in the stable now. By the way, what kind of horse is he? I mean, Angel is a jumping, so whats Yoru?" Eirika asked. Angel pawed at the ground, wanting something to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:58 pm
"oh! im sorry, really sorry!" Isa said, getting up and bowing, over and over.

((that's what you get from a rich girl....))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:34 am
"Yoru is a race horse,we're planing to do another race soon but first I need my arm to heal,"Zen said.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff