Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9tailed_shippo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:58 pm
hi I just joined.
name:Amber or you could just call me by my gaia name.
level of art:Master (just kidding)I'm a beginner.
joined because surprised lder sister is in to art (she is I would think is at a master level) it rubbed off on me I look up to her and of course I love art.

I would post some pics but I dont have a piece to put it on computer  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:47 pm
hello i don't want to tell my true nym !!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin but i'm:
usernym:miyunakoh

i join this guild because i like your drawing!!!!!!!! sweatdrop redface

i draw anything i like but i don't want to color it....
because if i color it it appear very ugly!!!! xd scream
User Image
hey it's my favorite character the girl between the FOUR bOYS.... the girl name sunako nakahara
please draw her!!!! (full body plss) (kidding)  

miyunakoh

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Hello everyone! My name is xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx, but you can call me Lulu. I'm 19 years old. My brithday is 3/20/1990 and I live in Massachusetts. All my life I've been drawing. I recently learned how to paint and for college I'm hoping to major in animation. On my free time I enjoy chating with friend, chill at my computer, draw comics, write stories, and make people laugh. I admit that I may come off as a shy person, but I'm a great friend to have. So if anyone wants to talk, hit me up with a message or a comment. I'm also good at giving adive when needed. 4laugh Thanks for listening. heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:51 pm
Namith: Callith me Shane, OR seji.

Agith: 16, 17 in julyith.

Sex: yes please. (Austin powers quote sorry, I'm male.)

Hobbehs: Anime, Games, Roleplaying.....Roleplaying...and roleplaying. And then drawing. (then roleplayin in my sleep) And i LOVE computers...the feel of it...the smell of it..the taste of it! (another Austin powers quote...that i probably f'ed up...)

Likes: laughing, joking, talking, listening, my hobbies, pasta, boston coolers, And cats...omg...i love cats.

Dislikes: Liars, Cheaters, people that can't take what they dish out, people that get over emotional about the smallest things. (remember i said over) Fickleness, the word noob. (newb is ok) assumptions. And mold.....yes......mold.

Hello all! I am so here to totally mooch off you all....wait rewind (that was a inner thought) Hi guys i am here to meet some cool people to help me with my drawin skills and to just be cool wif, get good enough to draw people things, AND to get free artwork when its available (honesty is golden) But I'm also here for a very important reason. I Will be starting a ninja rp guild soon (yes i know its been done a thousand times. shut up) And ima need a pimpin artist to help me with my vision of how i want my front page to look, i may not be doing this now but sooner or later i will be searching...for now I'm just here to chill...so heya all.  

Seji Takuri

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:59 pm
9tailed_shippo
hi I just joined.
name:Amber or you could just call me by my gaia name.
level of art:Master (just kidding)I'm a beginner.
joined because surprised lder sister is in to art (she is I would think is at a master level) it rubbed off on me I look up to her and of course I love art.

I would post some pics but I dont have a piece to put it on computer

Welcome Shippo...

can i say you Shippo right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:02 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Hello everyone! My name is xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx, but you can call me Lulu. I'm 19 years old. My brithday is 3/20/1990 and I live in Massachusetts. All my life I've been drawing. I recently learned how to paint and for college I'm hoping to major in animation. On my free time I enjoy chating with friend, chill at my computer, draw comics, write stories, and make people laugh. I admit that I may come off as a shy person, but I'm a great friend to have. So if anyone wants to talk, hit me up with a message or a comment. I'm also good at giving adive when needed. 4laugh Thanks for listening. heart

really?
wow you are like me o_o

i been drawing since my 9 years...now im 25, and i want to learn animations too, im using a program called toon boom studio for animations, and to give colors to que pics i have photoshop,

like you said, if you want to chat wth me, maybe a question, if you need some help with a pic or just for fun n.n
im here ok?

welcome n.n  

Ray Wolfheart

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:04 am
Seji Takuri
Namith: Callith me Shane, OR seji.

Agith: 16, 17 in julyith.

Sex: yes please. (Austin powers quote sorry, I'm male.)

Hobbehs: Anime, Games, Roleplaying.....Roleplaying...and roleplaying. And then drawing. (then roleplayin in my sleep) And i LOVE computers...the feel of it...the smell of it..the taste of it! (another Austin powers quote...that i probably f'ed up...)

Likes: laughing, joking, talking, listening, my hobbies, pasta, boston coolers, And cats...omg...i love cats.

Dislikes: Liars, Cheaters, people that can't take what they dish out, people that get over emotional about the smallest things. (remember i said over) Fickleness, the word noob. (newb is ok) assumptions. And mold.....yes......mold.

Hello all! I am so here to totally mooch off you all....wait rewind (that was a inner thought) Hi guys i am here to meet some cool people to help me with my drawin skills and to just be cool wif, get good enough to draw people things, AND to get free artwork when its available (honesty is golden) But I'm also here for a very important reason. I Will be starting a ninja rp guild soon (yes i know its been done a thousand times. shut up) And ima need a pimpin artist to help me with my vision of how i want my front page to look, i may not be doing this now but sooner or later i will be searching...for now I'm just here to chill...so heya all.

wow, a role player =P

welcome here too man, i know a little about draw ninjas, maybe i can to help a little someday n.n  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:06 am
miyunakoh
hello i don't want to tell my true nym !!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin but i'm:
usernym:miyunakoh

i join this guild because i like your drawing!!!!!!!! sweatdrop redface

i draw anything i like but i don't want to color it....
because if i color it it appear very ugly!!!! xd scream
User Image
hey it's my favorite character the girl between the FOUR bOYS.... the girl name sunako nakahara
please draw her!!!! (full body plss) (kidding)

hi miyu! (Miyu i like that! and you?)
welcome to the lil´cher´s guild, and like the others, i want to see your pics n.n every artist is welcome here and you too of course =P

again, welcome Miyu
cool  

Ray Wolfheart

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:32 am
KIM_RAY
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

really?
wow you are like me o_o

i been drawing since my 9 years...now im 25, and i want to learn animations too, im using a program called toon boom studio for animations, and to give colors to que pics i have photoshop,

like you said, if you want to chat wth me, maybe a question, if you need some help with a pic or just for fun n.n
im here ok?

welcome n.n

i've been drawing since i can remember. probably 3-4 years old. it runs in the family. anything thing art is my life i don't know what i would do without it. 4laugh so do you have any samples of your masterpieces anywhere so i can take a look. whee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:49 am
hello.. My name is Tomo Rai. yeah... i have a wierd name xD. I'm 14 years old. I'm turning 15 tomorrow.. xD. I like to draw alot.. sometimes i get in trouble for drawing on my books.. xD i dont have a job.. xD.. nd i dont know what else to say... XD its nice to meet you all here!!! biggrin  

Lady Rin-sama

Lady Rin-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:55 am
by the way.. here's one of my anime art.. im not that good though.. XDUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:40 am
oh wow so many new faces here nice meeting all of you and welcome to my guild  

littlecherub512
Crew

Eru_Lawliet-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:43 am
Hello. I am Eru. I just joined this guild but I love to draw.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:50 am
hello eru  

littlecherub512
Crew

Cruel_One

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:16 pm
Hi, my name is Cruel_One, or you could just call me Runa :3

I live in the U.S. and I'm currently 15 (16 in August! woot!)

I've been into art my whole life, but my friend XxBayonetxX is the one who really got me into drawing Anime and drawing more professionally (instead of just doodles)

I absolutely LOVE drawing, if I wasn't able to draw, I probably wouldn't have the friends I have today, and my life would be so boring without art!!!

I've never been in any art classes (except in school) and I hope one day to go to CalArts (California Institute of the Arts), which is my dream school heart

oh, and if you'd like to see some of my art, here's my dA account [click!]

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces