Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:13 pm
Hearing a bit of sloshing from the mud, a signal that someone was on their way back, Leera watched the entrance. She slowed her breathing and went quiet, waiting to see what he'd think of it. Her dog never once looked towards her, it was mimicking her, watching the entrance.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 pm
He entered the cave before dropping the deer near the entrance. Looking around he realized she wasn't there. He shivered a little bit, putting another log into the fire. She wouldn't have gone too far, or at least that's what he hoped for. As soon as it stopped raining, he would go look for her. It would be a waste of time to go now.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:32 pm
Seeing him shiver, Leera jumped out and hugged him, trying to help keep him warm. "Idiot.. Why go out in the cold.. We don't need food.. I still have the stuff from earlier.." She muttered, not liking the fact that she was hugging him, but she was trying to keep him warm, sharing her bodyheat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:41 pm
"Umm..." he just looked at her. He had definitly not expected her to hug him, but he had to admit that it was nice. Janus slowly and carefully put his arms around her waist. "We were going to have to get some food sooner or later." he whispered, recovering from the shock. "You'll get sick if you get wet. I'll be fine." Janus said taking a step back from her reluntantly. He didn't want her to know that he might just like her.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:51 pm
"And you'll get sick being wet." Leera replied, releasing her hold on him, somewhat happy that he'd hugged back. "Now will you tell me? Please? I'll do anything!" Leera pouted, giving him an innocent look, hoping that he'd finally give in and tell her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:53 pm
"Swear that you won't run away from me and actually mean it." he wanted to make sure that she wouldn't leave him. He didn't want her to leave as much as he didn't want to admit it. Janus gave her a serious look, sitting down next to the fire.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:01 pm
"I swear that I won't run away, and with all the opportunities that I've had and didn't, that should prove it to you." Leera replied, watching him, giving him the same exact serious look that he'd given her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:07 pm
Janus looked away from her and into the fire. He knew he should tell her by now. "I'm not going to take you to your death. I just want to save my little sister who has been taken in as a hostage. I'll bring you there as proof so they will let her go but I won't let them kill you." he said, not taking his eyes off of the fire. He couldn't tell her that he liked her as well...maybe he would later.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:14 pm
"But they'll probably kill me as soon as I get there..." Leera muttered, still watching him. She felt bad, it was his sister's life for hers? That wasn't even right.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:18 pm
"They won't." he said determined. He didn't care what it took but he would keep her and his sister safe...that is if they didn't kill her already. He shook his head, not wanting to think what that scum could be doing to his little sister. "I'll make sure they won't lay a hand on you." Janus handed her her knives back, trusting her word. "I don't want you walking around without a weapon." he said in a low voice.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:28 pm
"I nearly kicked your a** in my house.. And all I used was basic knowledge and my daggers.. I think I can do fine without.." Leera told him, smirking. She put her daggers in their sheaths and laid back, not knowing what to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 pm
"And yet I got away with you." he whispered, but it wasn't loud enough for her to hear him. Janus smiled as his clothes finally started to dry off from the heat of the fire. He handed her her long bow as well as the arrows that went with it. "I should get one of those for myself." he said, looking over at her.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:40 pm
Leera just laughed, picking it up and stringing an arrow carefully, with a sudden movement, she'd shot an arrow out of the cave. Off in the distance, a yell could be heard, a human yell. "Hm." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 pm
"You know that could of been an innocent person." he said as he got up, not wanting to go out in the rain and see who it was. Janus couldn't understand why she had laughed the second time but he wouldn't ask.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:52 pm
Leera just shook her head, running out in the rain, disappearing into the fog. When she came back, she was holding a badly injured man dressed in all black with a long bow at his side. "Innocent?" She asked, smirking. She jumped at Janus, hugging him to get warm.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff