Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:29 pm
Axel was amazed at all the wild animals that came picked up Haruka. He decided to just follow them. "This has Bambi written all over it." he mumbled to himself. The speech that Haruka's instinct gave went on in Axel's mind. "Just like a family."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:33 pm
when they got to the building the creatures put her down in a covered spot out of the rain, and ran away. after a while, Haruka opened her eyes and sat up.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:12 pm
"Feeling any better?" Axel said with a slight smile. He was hold Ryousuke's black cloak. He was drench from the rain. He sat next to Haruka under the covered spot out of the and made a ball of appear in his hand. "Fire is like a double edged sword; it can either help you, or it can hurt." Axel sniffed the surrounding air. "I might not have the best nose I know two things. The smell of wet cement..." He chuckled. "and the smell of a wet dog." Axel put his hand Haruka's hairy and wet body. His hand was surprisingly warm.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:49 am
Piro finally, checked most of the building over and was about to leave when he saw someone. Quickly, he jumped into a nearby shadow but kept his head out to observe. The man had a fireball in one hand and was petting a large dog. There was a shadow near by that was out of the man's line of sight, so Piro decided to move closer. Poking his head out again he relized how big the dog really was. "Wow, big dog!" Piro stated a little to loudly and slapped his hands over his mouth.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:57 am
Ryousuke stopped in front of a cave and went inside. "I guess I'll rest here...." He mumbled and sat down leaning his back against the cave wall. "once morning comes....i'll be fi...." He mumbled then passed out. A voice then called out to him. "Your journey is not meant to be alone....although the danger you will find.....will be more then you have ever seen before....please be careful.....my" The voice then faded away as he lay on the ground out cold.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:13 am
"Who's there?" Axel quickly got and drew his knife and gun taking a defensive stance. The knife was inflamed.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:19 am
"hay watch where you point that thing" Piro snaped from the shadow. "And put that light out or i can't show myself" He stuck his hand out of what was left of the shadow he was hiding in.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:18 pm
The knife's flame subsided, but Axel still held the gun firmly. "Who or what are you?" Axel said befuddled.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:43 pm
Haruka quickly got up, folded her ears back and growled loudly. "who are you....." she asked while still growling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:44 pm
Piro slowly climbed out of the shadow leaving his scythe behind. "Happy now? I'm just like you a survivor, but maybe not like the talking pooch." Piro said in a calm voice.  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:01 pm
Axel lowered his weapon but didn't put them away. "So your a survivor, eh? What's with the eyes? You wear some kind some weird contacts?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:16 pm
"No their what i was born with, but i guess they don't fit me do they?" Piro stated in an uninterested voice. "so what's the deal with you and your floating flaming marshmallow? Oh and by the way, the name's Piro."  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:49 pm
"My name is Axel, and I'd watch your mouth, i already know your weakness." Axel relighted the knife.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:17 am
Piro evilly chuckles at Axel's comment and kneels down. He puts his hand into his own shadow and pops it out underneath Axel and grabs his leg but lets go. "I can pass through any shadow as long as i can get my hand through. And im not at all sensitive to the light." Piro states in an overly evil tone as he stands up again.  

kokushibyou-_0

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:36 am
Haruka growls even more and starts walking towards him barring her teeth. "well, Piro, i am not 'a talking pooch.' i am a werewolf, and you dont need know my name."  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff