Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:35 pm
"True, he is, but he does not like attention, I'm actually surprised that he spent so much time with you." They reach the top of the stairs and are on the catwalk thirty feet above the seats. "Kinda lack luster up here, I thought it would be a little better."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:43 pm
It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Karissa looked down at the stage, it really wasn't as beautiful as she had imagined it. She glanced at Keroth, "So it is rare that he wants to spend time with a person?" she asks, her voice thick with worry.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:48 pm
"Very, but something about you just makes him want to spend time with you, I don't know what it is. Normally Hiquel will take over to be with people, but this time it was all Alaric." He lets go of Karissa and sits with his feet hanging over the edge.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:16 pm
Karissa sat down next to Keroth, and smiles, "Well that is neat." she said. She giggled, "Hiquel is a great cook. Alaric is very sweet. You are very outgoing. You all are nice though. Which is a good thing."

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:15 pm
"I wouldn't say that I'm outgoing, bold, yes, but I hate being seen by a lot of people, I just know that words are the most powerful of weapons, I could probably convince you to jump from here if I wanted to... maybe not, but I can convince people to do things and make them think they came up with it at least. Your right about Hiquel being good at cooking though, now he is the outgoing one." Keroth closed his eyes, "And I see you know how good Alaric is at fighting. Or at least Martial arts." He looked at the ground below.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:58 pm
Karissa nodded, "He is very good. You all have your things that you are good at..." Again Karissa was feeling upset at not knowing her other mindsets. She hoped that sometime they would end up like Alaric, Hiquel, and Keroth, able to acknowledge and accept each other. "Alaric says I am a good artist." Karissa gloated with a smile, even though it didn't sound like she believed it.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:25 pm
"From what I saw hanging in my room, I agree, you really have an eye for action too, all of your drawings of Alaric and Hiquel, and you got one when I was watching, seem to be alive. They are very well do- shh." Someone walks into the auditorium just after he silents himself. He gestures to go back to the stairway.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 pm
Karissa feels flattered, until he said shh. She heard the door open, and heard the foot steps. Karissa lightly scurried over to the stairwell, being as quiet as she could, and stopped. She looked at Keroth waiting for the next instructions. She didn't dare to ask him what next.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:42 pm
Keroth followed closely behind her, silent as a ghosts shadow, then held up his hand to tell her to wait, A flashlight shone right where they had just been. He then gestured to go back across the catwalk, slowly, he led the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:28 pm
Karissa followed willingly. She was horrible at sneaking around, so she needed Keroth's help here. Or she would get caught. And that would not be a good thing.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:51 pm
When they reached the other end of the cat walk, Keroth gestured for Karissa to get on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:14 pm
Karissa nodded and hopped onto Keroth's back.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:06 pm
Keroth silently climbs over the rail and hugs the wall, sliding to above a door, then drops, landing heavily, then runs out the door quickly, turning down random halls. "Are they after us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:10 pm
Karissa shrugged, "How should I know?!" She asked. She had never had such a rush.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:17 pm
He ran faster, his breath beginning to become heavy and labored, "Look. Back." He turned another corner, to a dead end "Crap. Who maks a dead end in a school?" There were clearly audible footsteps behind them now. "s**t! Ive never been caught, and I don't plan to start now." He quickly looked around, then up, "I'm going to lift you up, push one of the panels aside, climb up, then pull me up." He shifted her to his shoulders, then pushes her up on his hands.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff