Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
DarkClan and LightClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:28 pm
Spottedtail nodded. "i don't think there has been many moments where Lightclan's camp WASN'T guarded..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:22 pm
"So I guess we should call you Twilightsong? Anyway, I swear by StarClan that we will leave your Clan alone intil the next moon, that is. Inless you decide to attack. Than, we will be ready. But enough threats. Twilightsong, would you like to speak for LightClan first?" Moonstar asked.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:06 pm
Spottedtail turned to Twilightsong, waiting for her to speak.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:26 pm
Ashcloud looked at the new leader and waited.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:20 pm
"yes, that would be fine thank you" Twilightstar/song said. Twilightstar addressed the clans "pray is running well in Lightclan, the Rouge numbers have been increasing but we have had no attack of them other than Cherrystar's death." Twilightstar said "and we have had our new Deputy. We also have a new Medicine cat App. she is here on her First gathering.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:53 am
"Excellent." Monnstar started. "Now, a lot is going on in DarkClan. First, our deputy, Ashcloud, sent a badger off our territory. I might add that you should keep watch yourself, She was heading toward the LightClan border.
Secondly, two of our kits became apprentices: Littlepaw and Mintpaw. Prey is also well in our territory." Moonstar wanted to finish, but also added something else. "Twilightsong. The rouges have bothered us much, sadly. They have seemed to make a big pack. Let StarClan guide us." she finished. With a flick of her tail, she jumped down the tree, motioning her warriors to follow. "Good day, Twilightsong. May you journey well." she addressed the new leader. Than, her Clan went back to camp.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:38 pm
Spottedtail wanted to stay a minute longer to talk to Blossomsong, but she just nodded to the Lightclan medicine cat and followed her leader.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:01 pm
Blossomsong nodded and Twilightstar motioned them to leave.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Ashcloud followed his leader back into camp.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:01 pm
"Milkypaw, lets go. the rest of you go back to Camp." Twilightsong said. then she led the way to the Moonpool.  

Currently Dead Account

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:43 am
When the DarkClan party got back from the Gathering, Moonstar jumped back onto Mossrock, and called for a Meeting. "Cherrystar is..." she started. "Dead. She has gone to the ranks of StarClan." Than, Moonstar developed a dark look into her eye. "And those rouges will pay. Pay. Pay thier lives!" she hissed. "For taking live of thier own." "Flamepelt, Flowerdapple, Minnowfin, Brightsparrow, Cherrystar, Nightsparkle....."she listed, the lives the rouges took. Than, flickd her tail to end the meeting.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:23 pm
Spottedtail padded to her den, head down. We will all grieve for what has happened... We must stay strong though... we must stay alert... we must protect the clan... Spottedtail thought. We need to protect our kits, the apprentices, the elders, the-..... deputy.... Ashcloud... what if gets.... killed... what will i-... i... i can't think straight anymore... whats going to happen?...  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:16 pm
Ashcloud walked up to his leader "Don't worry I'll give up my life to get rid of the rouges,"Ashcloud said and dipped his head to his leader.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:59 pm
"you must stay Dead quiet...." Twilightsong told Milkypaw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twilightsong padded down to the moonpool and lapped up some water. She drifted off to sleep. she woke up at the moonpool, Surrounded by cats with Stars in their paws. First to come up was Leafpaw, her sister to die of Greencough. "oh.....Leafpaw." She said.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:48 pm
((Leafpaw? I WAS LEAFPAW ONCE!!!!))

Spottedtail walked back into the clearing in camp and got a mouse from the pile. She took it and padded over to a little spot in camp where she can be alone to think. What am i going to do?... she thought as she took a bite.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff