Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
So... who is a Twelvie fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twelvie
  <333
  yaaay
  twins! >w<
  I love Twelvie ;~;
  *falcon paunches mei*
  I want to MARRY TWELVIE!!! ((too bad everyone who picks this option, she's mine))
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:30 am
Aw, you look cute. <3
I'm liking the glasses. cool

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:44 pm
Ahhhh, you're both so awesome~ ;_; heart  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:17 pm
I want those glasses! And Mei, if you are, let'me know and I'll force my mom to buy it for me!! Haaa. Yeah. Suicide gamers XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:40 pm
@BL: Thanks~ xDD I will~

@Twelvie: We'd be more awesome if we had a certain Chie I know. >C But of course, she was too busy graduating to come down to AMA. What a homo.
;D

@Greevur: lol, Yukiko's glasses are from teh thrift store and we got 'em for $3... mine are from the dollar store. xD I had to punch out the lenses because they were the EXACT opposite of my prescription... but yeah, that was amusing. I didn't feel like painting my real glasses... 'cus that would've been stupid...  

Misaki Haseo

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:42 am
GUIZ I went to the ER this morning... and I hated it because I didn't get ANY sleep... 'cus we went at 4:00AM and didn't get back until 8:30... and they stuck me with a bunch of needles and I absolutely HATE needles. crying

I seriously cried when they tried to draw blood for the second time ('cus the first time they hit a valve and blew my vein. =.=;; ) I know Imma wuss... but it was scary and it hurt! >.<;;

((p.s. yeah I know I phail at life))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:43 pm
HWAT. WHYZ? DID SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN? SICKNESS? PENDEMIC? SWINE FLU?!?!?

I have to wake earlier tomorrow to take my gradma to the hospital D: UGH. I hate hospitals D:  

BreathLessX
Crew

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:23 pm
...xD I hate hospitals too. I HATE THEM SO MUCH AAAAAAAH.

It's okay, it wasn't anything THAT bad... I'm just about the sickliest child on the planet, so I'm kinda used to having all these weird things happen to my body. ;^;
It was just a bunch of weird stuff happening with my head and neck... and my arms going numb and stuf. They thought it was meningitis but in the end they didn't do a spinal tap... THANK GOD. They just did a scan of my brain, took blood, gave me a IV, checked this, checked that, blah blah blah...
And of course, in the end they're like "WE DON'T KNOW." That's what always happens. I went in recently for heart pain and had an EKG and ECG done, but in the end they're like "YOU HAVE CHEST PAINS AND YOUR ARMS TURN PURPLE AND GET ALL NUMB AND YOU CAN'T MOVE THEM FOR NO REASON. GO HOME."
...yeah.
I'm not one of those kinds of people who's always convinced they're always sick, it's just that my parents worry a lot about me. XP
I missed like a gazillion days of school last year 'cus I'm ALWAYS sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:29 pm
Oh shi- that's scary. ;_; heart I hope you're feeling better now, though!

Oh god, I know what you mean about them drawing blood. Actually, what I hated the most was the IV thing. I was going "THERE IS. SOME THING. IN MY ARM. WHHHHYYYYY!?"  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:02 pm
I hate when they draw blood. But it hardly happens anymore. Since I haven't had my blood drawn in like forever. But I understand about being sick a lot. /has her good amount of "problems" lol/

I've never had an IV before and I'm very thankful I don't. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:19 pm
I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW THAT FEELING IS THE WORST AH. I don't want a needle or a tube in my arm!!! TT^TT *cries*

They wouldn't take mine out, either. The IV was done and they're all like NO WE'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE IT IN FOR THE HELL OF IT. And then the tube started filling up with blood. And I couldn't bend my arm 'cus it hurt really bad.
I. hate. that. thing. so. much.  

Misaki Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:30 pm
AH that's what happened to me, too. ;3; IT WAS MY FIRST TIME IN THE HOSPITAL WAY TO SCAR ME FOR LIFE GUYS.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:58 pm
I'M SORRY TO HEAR. I'VE NEVER REALLY BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR MORE THAN A DAY. Ear Surgery sucks.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:30 pm
I hate hospitals too. D: I've only been there because my Grandpa was like dying or something. I've never had surgery or any of that stuff but Jesus Christ I hate needles. DD:

I hope you gets better, Misaki. ;-; How often do you go to the hospital/doctor?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:12 am
I hate the denist they say it's going to be over soon but it's like 10hrs of drilling  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:58 am
It takes like an hour for me at the dentist. I just hate my dentist. He's like a 60 year old man who constantly talks to me and asks me questions. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ANSWER YOU IF YOU'RE CLEANING MY TEETH. D:<

gfdfgsdgfd

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces